Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Still can't believe the Texans got the value they did for trading the rapist away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Nick Caserio: smart?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I think this definitely falls more under the "Browns dumb" column

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Only the Browns and the Commanders have the right combination of stupid and and malice to have done it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/1532020033668382723

I would laugh so hard if Deshaun fell apart after taking a season off

And not just cause of the draft picks. But at least partly because of the draft picks

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I hope for some kind of horrific injury because then it still costs the organisation a chunk of money.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

BlindSite posted:

I hope for some kind of horrific injury because then it still costs the organisation a chunk of money.

You know Goodell is praying for him to get injured so he doesn’t have to do anything

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Big Jesus posted:

You know Goodell is praying for him to get injured so he doesn’t have to do anything

Goodell's looking up what Jeff Gillooly is up to these days just in case he needs an option.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Man that reference is older than this website. Time is a vicious beast

Personally I hope he just sucks badly as a QB for the rest of his career rather than injury, constantly giving the Browns' org hope that THIS year is the year he puts it all together, because no matter how bad he is they can't cut him because they guaranteed the whole goddamn thing

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Grittybeard posted:

Goodell's looking up what Jeff Gillooly is up to these days just in case he needs an option.

Currently going by Jeff Stone.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’m just thankful that if it had to be any team it was the Browns because their hell cruse will insure they don’t actually start being good with Watson.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I hope Watson starts game 1, does well enough for a win, then gets suspended for 2 seasons. That way fans would endlessly bitch that this was their year & they were Amanda Heard'ed by the NFL.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

I hope Watson starts game 1, does well enough for a win, then gets suspended for 2 seasons. That way fans would endlessly bitch that this was their year & they were Amanda Heard'ed by the NFL.

How about starts game 1, wins in blowout fashion, then in game 2 gets Thiesman’d?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grittybeard posted:

If Goodell just straight up had Deshaun whacked this it might actually improve my opinion of ol' Roger.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Jesus christ has amanda heard become a verb or are you trying to break new ground?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Hey dude what the gently caress is this post?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

You can tell he takes this issue very seriously by the way he got her name wrong

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

posted:

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson apparently offered each of the first 22 plaintiffs suing the quarterback for sexual misconduct $100,000 last year, but required an “aggressive” non-disclosure agreement as part of the offer.

Of course, we now know that Deshaun Watson offered each Plaintiff $100,000 to settle their cases, but not all would accept that amount, due to the aggressive nondisclosure agreement that Watson’s team proposed,” footnote 2 in the petition filed against Watson by Nia Smith says

Did this get lost in the retirement shuffle

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lol $2.2 million total. If you’re gonna be a crooked deviant don’t be a cheap crooked deviant.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lol $2.2 million total. If you’re gonna be a crooked deviant don’t be a cheap crooked deviant.

That's more than twice his salary next year!!! He's being VERY generous

Watson is a loving monster rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Grip it and rip it posted:

Jesus christ has amanda heard become a verb or are you trying to break new ground?

Now we have to deal with Amanda Heard too?

I thought Amber was already too much!

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

DC Murderverse posted:

You can tell he takes this issue very seriously by the way he got her name wrong

Amanda loving Heard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we all just want a man to heard

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
https://twitter.com/SportsRadio610/status/1532756778294845440?t=n42VFKU7qsQpwpztHgu_3Q&s=19

Where are we in the narcissist's prayer here? It happened, but it wasn't that bad?

What was the DA doing in Houston?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ayudo posted:

https://twitter.com/SportsRadio610/status/1532756778294845440?t=n42VFKU7qsQpwpztHgu_3Q&s=19

Where are we in the narcissist's prayer here? It happened, but it wasn't that bad?

The incompetence displayed by both attorneys has been striking.

And the DA was making sure the trade went through.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ayudo posted:

The Houston DA didn't want a high profile case against a rich as gently caress famous person when he could spend that time getting pleas on possession cases.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The Houston DA didn't want a high profile case against a rich as gently caress famous person when he could spend that time getting pleas on possession cases.

DAs getting high profile convictions against celebrities is actually a thing they really really want to do because they’re now famous and get book deals and tv gigs. Also probably get re-elected. At the same time they are also risk averse because if they try and lose then their career might be irreparably hosed. So frankly it’s entirely possible that this is a case that SHOULD go to trial but isn’t enough of a sure thing for a DA to take the gamble.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 3, 2022

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

DAs getting high profile convictions against celebrities is actually a thing they really really want to do because they’re now famous and get book deals and tv gigs. Also probably get re-elected. At the same time they are also risk averse because if they try and lose then their career might be irreparably hosed. So frankly it’s entirely possible that this is a case that SHOULD go to trial but isn’t enough of a sure thing for a DA to take the gamble.

In other words what I said.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

In other words what I said.

...yeah I suppose that’s true.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Ayudo posted:

Staying busy prosecuting the county judge for good ol corruption

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Nobody involved in the court system should be elected. Stupid country.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Nobody involved in the court system should be elected. Stupid country.

Appointing them is often worse.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Bring back mob rule!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The Browns Bought A Rapist

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Appointing them is often worse.

…yeah, probate judges in Georgia used to perennially be “the head of the Democratic Party in the county.” Everything else appointed was “that guy’s [brother, cousin, son, uncle, etc.]”

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Why does Rusty Hardin keep doing press, or interviews at all? It seems like everything that comes out of his mouth just makes things worse?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
All lawyers are ludicrously self-confident people who always believe they're right, but the kind of lawyer who manages to put themselves in a position to represent famous rich people is the far end of that bell curve

Rusty Hardin does not think he has made a single thing worse with a single thing he's ever said

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Deshaun Watson settled on Rusty Hardin because his name was closest to the specific sex act Watson was searching for on Instagram.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jun 5, 2022

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Quiet Feet posted:

Deshaun Watson settled on Rusty Hardin because his name was closest to the specific sex act Watson was searching for on Instagram.

Can't believe anyone would try to get a masseuse to give them a Rusty Venture

Disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Raku posted:

Can't believe anyone would try to get a masseuse to give them a Rusty Venture

Disgusting

Is that the one where you imagine your father looking on in disappointment the whole time? Or is it more specific than that?