Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/parsfarce/status/1532274089359835136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

hbag posted:

why the gently caress did i put on AJJ when i was looking for music to make me NOT feel like poo poo

also lol loving AJJ

i saw them live in 2011, it was great

A Wheezy Steampunk fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 4, 2022

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

king poo poo.

see also that guy that sues every place he works for either osha or eo violations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

principal eng at my place is doing this. it's very funny.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
at one of my old jobs the principal data architect committed admin creds to the repo and just didn't do anything when i pointed it out

those creds probably still work and the db was always publicly accessible, gg

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my vent hood almost fell down, it was drooping pretty bad i had to call maintenance

maint dude said they didn't use the right staples when they put it in, and showed me the shitass staples

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
they've been doing constructions on the units that got hosed by the flooding, so I think all the drilling and hammering dislodged the lovely staples. maint is gonna put it back up on monday, so I have to be careful because my smoke detector is so sensitive.

my smoke detector goes off if you fart next to it lol

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 4, 2022

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

my smoke detector goes off if you fart next to it lol

you gotta stop eating your roaches

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Asleep Style posted:

you gotta stop eating your roaches

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
saturday afternoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lq4OwSLLk4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJAnQTwmJs

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm like 78 hours behind the times, do swedish and finland families not feed their guests?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm super poor and if you come to my place I will offer you my gross food, you don't have to eat it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZbucSufNm4

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm like 78 hours behind the times, do swedish and finland families not feed their guests?

It’s a well known european stereotype that northern europeans are colder and more distant and instead of offering you to join them when dinner time approaches they’ll politely wrap up your visit so they can start eating.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Compare to the southern european stereotype of feeling like you’ve spat in their face if you refuse a family’s food. Mangia mangia!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I very distinctly remember either my parents or some other foreign family knocking on a neighbours door and them calling the police since they weren’t expecting anyone so obviously it was a criminal

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I very distinctly remember either my parents or some other foreign family knocking on a neighbours door and them calling the police since they weren’t expecting anyone so obviously it was a criminal

I've done this before, but it was a weird guy holding a bucket and they were absolutely not coming into my poo poo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
turns out you don't need a gun if you have a door with locks

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

not as a matter of course no. the thing confusing twitter a bit is that it'd then be real weird to just (without asking) feed someones kid when they're over at your house. with it not being customary their parents/guardians are probably still expecting to have a meal with them when they get home.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

not as a matter of course no. the thing confusing twitter a bit is that it'd then be real weird to just (without asking) feed someones kid when they're over at your house. with it not being customary their parents/guardians are probably still expecting to have a meal with them when they get home.

loving christ no wonder black metal is so hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxPpIeBAsE

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I would feed the devil themself if they came to my loving house

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
Didn't you just say you called the cops on someone for approaching your door with a bucket

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I would feed the devil themself if they came to my loving house

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

RokosCockatrice posted:

Didn't you just say you called the cops on someone for approaching your door with a bucket

that's just city poo poo, I'm not lookin to feed richard rameirez

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
if the devil shows up and you feed him some good fuckin food now you have an ally in the devil. it's just common sense

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

loving christ no wonder black metal is so hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxPpIeBAsE

what is hosed up is your obsession with linking these nazi shitheads over and over

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

so you'll feed the bougie boss devil but not his working class disciples? smh smoka

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cls too scared to put an offer down on a house I like but am not over the moon for

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

"oooh im smoka i like to keep my blood inside me bippy bop"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

what is hosed up is your obsession with linking these nazi shitheads over and over

was really disappointed when I found out sabaton were most likely nazis. it's hard to listen to them now

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
What if satan was one of us,
Just a stranger with a buck-
Et at my door

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Achmed Jones posted:

"oooh im smoka i like to keep my blood inside me bippy bop"

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

My middle eastern wife will feed everyone who enters our house.

I will jealously guard my skyr from intruders.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Kazinsal posted:

was really disappointed when I found out sabaton were most likely nazis. it's hard to listen to them now

burzum is not "most likely" though, an entirely ideological project. subculture fuckers beating up my friends and setting fire to the one attempt at a lgbt meeting place in my little scandinavian home town back in the 90s.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

cls too scared to put an offer down on a house I like but am not over the moon for

The market is such a bloodbath right now in MA. My cousin is hunting and he keeps getting outbid on already overpriced homes.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

honestly? black metal people are crazy as gently caress, and if you want some crazy evil poo poo, that's it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUw7mo6CeVw

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

burzum is not "most likely" though, an entirely ideological project. subculture fuckers beating up my friends and setting fire to the one attempt at a lgbt meeting place in my little scandinavian home town back in the 90s.

oh yeah 100%. it's a shame nobody's taken varg out yet

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The market is such a bloodbath right now in MA. My cousin is hunting and he keeps getting outbid on already overpriced homes.

like even before that the concept of seriously being like “yes I would like to tie the next 5-7 years of my income and current total savings to this specific property that might actually suck and be missing something here’s 20% of that money to show how unabashedly committed I am to this decision” is…terrifying

I mean I do want agency and control and a place I’m proud of and can improve but…aaaaaa holy poo poo terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

oh yeah 100%. it's a shame nobody's taken varg out yet

varg is loving hilarious