Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

look at me, look at my cat, look at my food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

haha goddamn

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lastgirl give us a trip report from da offsites

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

thats right :c00lbert:

starting to look like a harm reduction president each passing day joe biden sells out the citizenry

That would be like voting for a harm reduction president after a harm reduction president. Twice the harm reduction, or harm reduction squared?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I see buddykins discovered camgirls

Pages and pages of women who think I am sexy and want me to make them CUM!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
when I went to vegas with a friend he kept trying to pickup every waitress at the sleezy bars cause they were "so nice to him"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the leftovers is the real documentary, not idiocracy

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
turns out harm reduction is just harm deflection who would have guessed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

petit choux posted:

That would be like voting for a harm reduction president after a harm reduction president. Twice the harm reduction, or harm reduction squared?

more like a wash probably, cancels out each other

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mags posted:

turns out harm reduction is just harm deflection who would have guessed

Picard voice:] Raise the harm deflector shields. Make it so. Send them their 600 dollar checks and make them beg for more.

mags
May 30, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Picard voice:] Raise the harm deflector shields. Make it so. Send them their 600 dollar checks and make them beg for more.

"sir these shields just redirect phaser fire to the medical deck"

picard: :smuggo:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

But if harm reduction president #2 is the one that people voted for harm reduction president #1 to get away from, that has to figure in there somehow.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Lmao, some dipshit chud at work called me a few years ago about interest in starting a new crypto because obviously I'm the only computer toucher he knows.

I told him it was a dumb idea, barely indistinguishable from a Ponzi scheme, and they will get phished and lose all the money because they don't know anything about security and none of it is FDIC insured.

I hope that dumbass lost a bunch of apes and buttcoin this year.

mags
May 30, 2008

ordering the crew to brace for impact is tyranny

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Man Musk posted:

Trump climbing up a hill:

Lmaoo
Getting strong "boris Johnson on the zipline" vibes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mags posted:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mags posted:

Well I'm glad to see we're not getting tyrranated on in that case.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

petit choux posted:

But if harm reduction president #2 is the one that people voted for harm reduction president #1 to get away from, that has to figure in there somehow.

its basic subtraction okay

you just have to be careful to not let the positive go towards the negative

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
we need a farm reduction president. full on gently caress agriculture accelerationism

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — When leaders gather this week in Los Angeles at the Summit of the Americas, the focus is likely to veer from common policy changes — migration, climate change and galloping inflation — and instead shift to something Hollywood thrives on: the drama of the red carpet.

With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador topping a list of leaders threatening to stay home to protest the U.S.’ exclusion of leaders from Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, experts say the event could turn into a embarrassment for U.S. President Joe Biden. Even some progressive Democrats have criticized the administration for bowing to pressure from exiles in the swing state of Florida and barring communist Cuba, which attended the last two summits.

“The real question is why the Biden administration didn’t do its homework,” said Jorge Castañeda, a former Mexican foreign minister.

While the Biden administration insists the president in Los Angeles will outline his vision for a "sustainable, resilient, and equitable future” for the hemisphere, Castañeda said it's clear from the last-minute wrangling over the guest list that Latin America is not a priority for the U.S. president.

Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have been working the phones in recent days, speaking with the leaders of Argentina and Honduras, both of whom initially expressed support for Mexico's proposed boycott.

Former Senator Christopher Dodd has also crisscrossed the region as a special adviser for the summit, in the process convincing far right Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who was a staunch ally of Trump but hasn't once spoken to Biden, to belatedly confirm his attendance.

I'm sure they'll all bend the knee, but it would be very funny if nobody showed up but El Salvador's crypto bro dictator.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Good morning. Sunday morbing.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The light indicating my bed is at fart capacity just came on and I don’t know what to do because I feel another beefy poofer coming on.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

lumpentroll posted:

starting to think alec wasn’t the one buying people avatars of his face

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The light indicating my bed is at fart capacity just came on and I don’t know what to do because I feel another beefy poofer coming on.

did u kno....

trump is slang for fart

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I been trumping all morning!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol if u have thoughts about the trump thread

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

starting to think alec wasn’t the one buying people avatars of his face

it's possible none of them were from him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CODChimera posted:

lol if u have thoughts

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what if we were wrong this whole time?...no...that is impossible. we can't be wrong

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
booo, my work schedule is changing for a few days after like 2 years of it being the same

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
who cares, trump maralago gently caress yourself

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

So what if instead of saying “I don’t know” to the question “what is a woman” we say instead “a person who identifies as a woman”? Is there something better?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lumpentroll posted:

that doesn’t look right

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1533465253584982017?s=20&t=-mFK2fEe_Cza_iFURmQZrw

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

When Trump was President I was able to work from home for 6 glorious weeks. Biden hasn't done poo poo for me.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I've been WFH for like 6 years and my aunt told me she hopes I can experience working in an office so I can "make friends" and "see people"

I said no!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Maintaining social mores that perpetuate office culture?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

At my last job we did wfh for 3 or 4 months during covid and I actually couldn't do most of my job from home. The few things I could do were often pushed back due to covid, or involved working with other departments who ignored me. I would basically get up, clock in on my phone, go back to bed for a few hours, check my email, play vidya, go on a walk, check emails again, and fill out/lie on a timesheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Isn't this the guy who got his balls shot off? He's not even cucked by guns, he's eunuch'd.