Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

titty_baby_ posted:

Just eating brekkers (too early for brunch) and on my.phone and our budgie flies over, starts talking to me and chewing on my phone case, headbutts my hand, headbutts my coffee mug over and over, and then takes a poo poo, screams, and flies off

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

those are shoes not feet

???

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

petit choux posted:

It's only meant to be triggering. That's as thoughtful as it gets.

Yeah and I fell for it. I'll do better.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Kyle Rittenhouse triggering people? where's his trigger discipline? Take his gun away he has poor discipline.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Golden Escalator 2: Donald Goes to Hell

Needs to be one of the bosses in Doom V, Hell on Earth

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Buddykins posted:

lol how is this real
it's just standard TPUSA branding now, has been since that fuckin weirdo benny johnson became their 'creative director' a few years back - conservatism is the hot hip thing, and your place on the grift train comes with theme music and personalized introductions at conventions where crowds of groupies cheer like you're a sex/status symbol
https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/status/1404184359805108226
benefit of having bottomless elderly billionaire sugar daddies i guess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
it's a turning point alright

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol gently caress you greg kelly you stupid gently caress

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
my friend has a Senegal parrot named iki and all it does is scream, poo poo, and bite.

apparently it will live for another 30 years

idk not too sure about bird owners

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he has a cia drone as a pet?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Buddykins posted:

lol gently caress you greg kelly you stupid gently caress

they need to bring the soup back

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ragequit posted:

This man had his dick, balls, and taint vaporized from a mass shooting. You aren’t going to change his mind.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1533449826674823169?s=21&t=0NYU95Pim4nuxztTz4sHQw

it amuses me the way TV news is fixated on city views as backdrops even for relentlessly anti-city politicians

Scalise represents much of New Orleans's suburbs and shits all over the city itself but he still gets a nice New Orleans urban backdrop (looking toward downtown from about the corner of St. Charles Avenue and Josephine Street) behind him there

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Apraxin posted:

it's just standard TPUSA branding now, has been since that fuckin weirdo benny johnson became their 'creative director' a few years back - conservatism is the hot hip thing, and your place on the grift train comes with theme music and personalized introductions at conventions where crowds of groupies cheer like you're a sex/status symbol
https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/status/1404184359805108226
benefit of having bottomless elderly billionaire sugar daddies i guess

Bottomless elderly sugar daddies from distant lands.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Dustcat posted:

tha'ts god knocking

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

My sugar daddy transformed me into Lenin. The meeting up & hooking up with billionaires method, it works.

:rackem:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Kind of unoriginal, though.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
God bless America? No. Gosh DARN America.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

ex post facho posted:

my friend has a Senegal parrot named iki and all it does is scream, poo poo, and bite.

chickens work the same way, except instead of biting they get tangled up in the bird netting that's supposed to keep them out of the tomatoes and then panic

they also seem to live for only about 3 years, not sure if related

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

additional payload of trumps.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

sounds like someone got hit with the pink slime

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turjtb

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Man Musk posted:

My sugar daddy transformed me into Lenin. The meeting up & hooking up with billionaires method, it works.

:rackem:

Hence the groovy AV apparently

Man Musk posted:

Kind of unoriginal, though.

Whatever you say pinko

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Dustcat posted:

chickens work the same way, except instead of biting they get tangled up in the bird netting that's supposed to keep them out of the tomatoes and then panic

they also seem to live for only about 3 years, not sure if related

What's the smallest square footage coop I could do ethically?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Id sell my soul for a beer right now

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ex post facho posted:

scream, poo poo, and bite

thats right

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Buddykins posted:

Id sell my soul for a beer right now

I'm going to drink exactly 2 cups of coffee then get shwiggity shwasted today. That's the plan.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Aren't you at work? Just stick your head below the tap

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

MLK Ultra posted:

Yeah this is just awful take it away, obviously this robot has no talent whatsoever.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ex post facho posted:

Yeah no way I'd gently caress with that. My gf had wanted a pet because she's working from home and our landlord won't let us have dogs or cats. She had grown up with budgies so decided to get one. Its been pretty cool actually...ours talks, isn't thaaaat loud, and likes to be social with us and lick our faces preen our hair and just hang out in general. Hes never bitten hard enough to draw blood or actually hurt

Kind of like having a talking and flying rat with the attitude of a cat. Hes an English budgie so he's bred to be bigger and chiller then normal buddgies and should only live as long as a dog. Were probably gonna get another so he can have company when my gf can't work from home.

titty_baby_ has issued a correction as of 18:45 on Jun 5, 2022

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

drat I love cocaine posting ic as my av

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

AxGrap posted:

What's the smallest square footage coop I could do ethically?

it depends largely on your ethics, but ours are fenced inside about a 20x40 foot corner of the yard, and we still let them out for a few hours a day because they've reduced their area to poopy dirt and there's no grass to eat or bugs to hunt

we have 5 birds rn but three were enough to decimate the space

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

After these 2 tho we're not gonna get any more because actually treating birds right is stressful. We had to take out all the Teflon, can't burn candles or vape inside, and had to move a bunch of plants around so he can't eat them. With a flying pet its harder to like keep things from them or put them away so we have to trick him into his cage if he doesn't wanna go. And he also poops every 15 minutes so we gotta clean poop every day. We can't take him outside with us because he might fly away or get eaten, and if we put him on a harness he's so small he'd probably just pull it taught and then smack into the ground and break something. He can fly into the window hard enough to die so we have stickers and stuff to let him know its not open

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

bored trup golf club

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MLK Ultra posted:

this is as good as its going to generate

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

MLK Ultra posted:

psst. hey. hey, kid.
hear youse-uh, looking for some New Trumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

After these 2 tho we're not gonna get any more because actually treating birds right is stressful. We had to take out all the Teflon, can't burn candles or vape inside, and had to move a bunch of plants around so he can't eat them. With a flying pet its harder to like keep things from them or put them away so we have to trick him into his cage if he doesn't wanna go. And he also poops every 15 minutes so we gotta clean poop every day. We can't take him outside with us because he might fly away or get eaten, and if we put him on a harness he's so small he'd probably just pull it taught and then smack into the ground and break something. He can fly into the window hard enough to die so we have stickers and stuff to let him know its not open

did you remove its ssid chip and analyze the data