Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

hatty posted:

I like my Series X

same, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I hated Activision's Goldeneye remake. What I really enjoyed in Rare's version was that the levels were sandboxes with lots to explore. Big for the time. So I start the remake and try to explore for a bit and 006 is bugging me to continue on the extremely linear path. I don't know why I expected it to be something other than a reskinned COD campaign.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
So even though I think I'm getting better at DOA 4 I ordered the strategy guide off Ebay. It was like ten bucks with shipping.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Did you figure out the counter system?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

ColdPie posted:

Did you figure out the counter system?

Oh Hell no.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

What’s funny about Goldeneye is on an emulator with 60 fps and proper keyboard+aiming it becomes the easiest game of all time, even on 00 Agent difficulty. Bad controls and poor framerate really hindered it.

Space Jam fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jun 6, 2022

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

I like my Series X

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Space Jam posted:

What’s funny about Goldeneye is on an emulator with 60 fps and proper keyboard+aiming it becomes the easiest game of all time, even on 00 Agent difficulty. Bad controls and poor framerate really hindered it.

yeah it's easy if you fucken cheat!!!

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1533796155703820289?s=20&t=wkjjj15dS0FNatKgxBD6Ew

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
What could Microsoft possibly be devoting 3 hours worth of content to?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I expect Horizon 5 DLC news at the very least

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

American McGay posted:

Downloading updates.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

American McGay posted:

The second showcase is gonna be like "hey lets talk to the lead designer for DLC we announced months ago for 10 minutes" so don't get hopes too high

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

halo tv show s2

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they are going to drop all of 343 studios into a giant toilet LIVE

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Barudak posted:

The second showcase is gonna be like "hey lets talk to the lead designer for DLC we announced months ago for 10 minutes" so don't get hopes too high
I mean, I get that. But there’s no games. What designer are they talking to? Are we gonna get another 40 minute sit-down about the engine sounds in Forza?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I doubt Forge is even ready to show in any real capacity.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

they are gonna announce a new viva pinata, a new mechassault, a new crimson skies, a new blast corps and a new snake rattle 'n roll

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
Trailers :argh:

Game trailers should be loving banned unless it's all actual gameplay shown. No one fucks a poo poo if you've got either CG footage or stuff that's in-engine but pre-rendered.

Remember when Microsoft said a while ago about one of their expos - "We hear ya! Y'all want gameplay and you shall receive!" - then hardly showed any gameplay.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

they are gonna announce a new viva pinata, a new mechassault, a new crimson skies, a new blast corps and a new snake rattle 'n roll

and grabbed by 2 ghoulies

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I wonder what the big news is gonna be because you know Starfield was gonna be the main 2022 game

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
New free game just dropped. It's called To the Moon and Beyond and it looks like it's a card based space station manager. It's actually published by NASA

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Please Phil Spencer, just give me Forza Motorsport. I will let you run me over with an exotic sports car from the Turn-10 garage if you do this one thing. You know where I live, we live in towns next to one another.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

I wonder what the big news is gonna be because you know Starfield was gonna be the main 2022 game

It's gonna either be Fable, or Forza Motorsport. Or comedy Halo Infinite Season 3 announcement.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Blue Raider posted:

Hasn’t this already bumped to 2023?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

Hasn’t this already bumped to 2023?

Yes, that is what they meant. Fingers crossed it's just within the first few months of 2023, because holy poo poo do I not want to wait anymore for Starfield.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I said come in! posted:

Yes, that is what they meant. Fingers crossed it's just within the first few months of 2023, because holy poo poo do I not want to wait anymore for Starfield.

Oh totally misread that :)

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i simply cannot get excited about a new forza motorsport after how fuckin dogshit 7 was.

i still want fm8 to be good, but, woof. fm7 was the most disappointed and unhappy with a game i'd been since like, the ps1 era. just a phenomenal pile of garbage.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I mean the best thing about the Xbox announcements is you IMMEDIATLY get stuff on game pass.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

American McGay posted:

something insanely dumb like a world of warcraft console port

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

Good poo poo.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i simply cannot get excited about a new forza motorsport after how fuckin dogshit 7 was.

i still want fm8 to be good, but, woof. fm7 was the most disappointed and unhappy with a game i'd been since like, the ps1 era. just a phenomenal pile of garbage.

I didn't have the response to FM7 as most fans, but I completely understand the frustrations and disappointment with the game. The Xbox One era Forza Motorsport titles were a constant downgrade from Forza 3 & 4, and Gran Turismo 7 blows the Forza Motorsport series out of the water, which is just completely wild to me. Its been such a long time though since FM7, that i'm really hopeful and optimistic due to how naïve that I am, that FM8 will be awesome.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
They should hire the Chorus devs for a Crimson Sky reboot.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

I said come in! posted:

Please Phil Spencer, just give me Forza Motorsport. I will let you run me over with an exotic sports car from the Turn-10 garage if you do this one thing. You know where I live, we live in towns next to one another.

I welcome your willingness to experience physical harm so that I might play Forza Motorsport 8 :colbert:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I'm looking forward to the xbox showcase because xbox is the console for jolly gamers. If we get a goldeneye drop and some good gamepass announcements I'm good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Seltzer posted:

I'm looking forward to the xbox showcase because xbox is the console for jolly gamers. If we get a goldeneye drop and some good gamepass announcements I'm good.

I hope the haters are completely destroyed through some kind of new streaming tech used for this.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

I pray for like 12 halo 1-3 maps being ported to Infinite and co-op and Forge but we know that's not happening lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Good poo poo.
:pray:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

elf help book posted:

Good poo poo.

Phil Spencer walks out on stage eating a bowl of Raisin Bran. Eats it for 20 minutes without saying a word. Leaves. Xbox wins E3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

I'll just be happy with any new IP. I'm so sick of endless Halo, Forza, and all the other games getting their 6th sequel or some poo poo