Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Yes, I, as a Christian, can't possibly understand how someone could get a month dedicated to their lifestyle. Now excuse me while I pack up the Christmas ornaments until Christmas season starts up again mid-October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Robert Ariail

Clay Bennett

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Jack Ohman

Jeff Stahler

Tom Stiglich

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Amazing how easy it was to fix this one.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies Nominations: Worst Gaslighting, Worst Overall

I dare McCoy to make this same comic in February about Black History Month.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Barney Fife and a meme from 1989? We just need a Ramirez "Liar, Liar" cartoon for a Topical Triumvirate.

EDIT - I guess Goodwyn's oldschool Superman reference counts.

After The War fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jun 6, 2022

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Ohman's strip with "Ricardo Lara for... entertainment value" made me chuckle a bit I will give them that.
I am prepared to learn that they're a horrible racist or some other poo poo and take that back, but I don't recall any particularly offensive cartoons of them.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Raised By Birds posted:

Walt Handelsman

I'm amazed the TV still works after having that many nails driven through the screen.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Just coming back to this again to focus on the final panel where the guy says "I don't think you should have it because I don't get it" which is dumb to begin with but you could also read "I don't get it" as "I don't understand it", which is by way of a slip way more accurate to the conservative mindset truly at play here: I don't understand (maybe intentionally) and therefore it should be taken away from you.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Get Rid of the Guns and Send Them to Ukraine

Ted Rall posted:

It shouldn’t be that surprising to President Biden and other Americans that guns are so popular in the United States. After all, the United States is the biggest arms dealer in the world by far. The U.S. recently sent $40 billion in military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine. After the war ends, you can be sure that random violence and terrorism will escalate in a country awash in proxy-supplied weaponry in the same way that it has in places like Afghanistan.

First Dog on the Moon: Labor have been in power for OVER TWO WEEKS now and already… IT IS BUDGETARY MADNESS!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

JamesBont posted:

Kellies Nominations: Worst Gaslighting, Worst Overall

I'm sure by that point, his online Art for Angry Old Comic Artists will cover the Paint Bucket and that comic will look suspiciously like this one...

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

JamesBont posted:

He and\or Lester definitely did.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Zhang Zhouxiang's back with a comic article:

quote:

"US should stop playing word games on one-China principle"

US President Joe Biden challenged the one-China principle in a news conference, then said that the US’ policy to Taiwan has not changed.

Whatever they claim, that won’t alter the fact that Taiwan is part of China.

Besides such remarks, the US has also strengthened the QUAD alliance, obviously against China.

Its purpose is clear: To build an Asian version of NATO.

But China is not afraid of NATO, let alone its copy.

Japan claims to be a US ally, but is actually more like its puppet.

The key to preventing Taiwan “independence” lies in Taiwan politics. Tsai Ing-wen has grabbed money from Taiwan people’s pockets,

and helped her US boss to suck blood from the victims.

But she and her DPP are nothing but clowns in the eyes of the US.

The US and Taiwan politicians should stop challenging the one-China principle and kidnapping the Taiwan people, or it is they that will suffer.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kinda ironic that I would read this on pentecost, an official holiday in Norway, which is right after ascension thursday, another official holiday in Norway. But sure, tell me more about how christians doesn't any time set aside to celebrate their lifestyle.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

KennyMan666 posted:

I'm amazed the TV still works after having that many nails driven through the screen.

Are we supposed to assume that this is some sort of magical tv? I sure hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It's a more cumbersome solution than Bob The Angry Flower's personal nukes for everyone but it guarantees total biosphere extinction!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
you'd just have to fire it an even number of times, surely. probably a small window to get the second shot in before you are murdered by whatever of the twenty possible things about it that would kill you but i'm sure that'll be fine

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I told them weaponizing the Fog That Turns People Inside-Out was a bad idea

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

Jesus Christ what is that abomination of a gun :psyduck: it's not even close to a... AK47? WHAT? Why would you assume that US is donating those?

Kellies Nomination: Worst Art

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Trapezium Dave posted:

Just the most amazingly bad faith garbage. “If we don’t let Russia take over Ukraine, we’ll be encouraging Ukraine to develop problems with personal gun ownership like we have!!!! “

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pants Donkey posted:

I told them weaponizing the Fog That Turns People Inside-Out was a bad idea

We just need enough good guys with inside out fog to balance out the bad guys with inside out fog!

Also, I went ahead and made a gif of inside out fog in action, but, uh, it's a little gruesome so I'm spoilering it.

Yeesh, no wonder I thought that episode was terrifying as a kid.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I usually kinda stopped watching partly through the bloody musical number, because I didn't want to see the dog part

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kikas posted:

Jesus Christ what is that abomination of a gun :psyduck:
I think beyond Rall's own personal "style", there's a section of US liberals who take great pride in not knowing anything about guns?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Alhazred posted:

Kinda ironic that I would read this on pentecost, an official holiday in Norway, which is right after ascension thursday, another official holiday in Norway. But sure, tell me more about how christians doesn't any time set aside to celebrate their lifestyle.

I didn't realize it was a holiday today until I read this post and I've worked all day. I feel like a clown now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Literally nobody is stopping you from celebrating Pride too, McCoy. Nobody would stop you from celebrating a hypothetical straight month either, if you're that much of a square. They probably wouldn't join you though, and would very likely make fun of you for being a boring dork, but you can't always get what you want, can you?

Jesus loving christ, what a baby. It's not even an official holiday and you still have to whine about it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Conservatives have tried to make straight pride popular for quite some time now. It has failed because they don't know how to have fun, their flag is literally a grey rectangle.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

They just want to go back to when queer people were shamed into hiding, if not outright imprisoned.

Trans people make them even more uncomfortable, and if you’re gonna try and deny them rights might as well re-litigate the gay rights. Get a few scotus decisions overturned with their new High Court of Culture Scolds.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Alhazred posted:

Not that most Norwegians give a poo poo about the religious origin of these holidays anymore, though. We've mostly kept them around because they are in the part of the year with the nicest weather.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.
Okay, I already said this on the last page, but having already seen the next strip I think it bears re-iterating before next Sunday.

Sinfest has basically descended into parroting 4chan/nazi poo poo on the level of Stonetoss and George Alexopoulos. At what point do we file it in the "not worth posting in this thread" bin with them?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Gary McCoy:

Also Gary McCoy:

Sure do believe in equal rights for all Straights, that's for sure!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Corrective martial rape for liberal crimethink was the line for Day By Day so it's got a ways to go yet.

I don't think Alexopolous or Stonetoss are banned from the thread, just nobody has bothered posting any lately. And we get Garrison regularly which is just Sinfest with worse art but mostly better caricatures

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

When people feel it’s not worth the effort? It generates discussion and gets a weekly dump so people don’t have to deal with it on the regular.

Stonetoss never had a singular moment where it stopped posting: the people who did post it either lost interest or didn’t want to anymore and stopped. And nobody stepped in to keep posting it, so we don’t see in here anymore.

There’s no floor for this crap; we posted Garrison multiple times a week and he’s in the same QAnon conspiracy nightmare as Ishida. One enters this thread assuming there’s going to be horrible stuff.

That said, goons will push back on poo poo like outright, literal Nazi cartoons. Billy the Heretic was not formally banned by mods but the response was so negative to its very presence here it never got posted again.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

garrison uses his comics to attempt to do stochastic terrorism on the regular, so ishida would have to do worse than that to be considered for a thread ban. i think he could get to that point, but he's not there yet

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

After The War posted:

Gary McCoy:

Also Gary McCoy:

Sure do believe in equal rights for all Straights, that's for sure!
Remember, that's not necessarily the Georgetown student who was at that time in the news for testifying before Congress about birth control coverage in insurance. It could be any Georgetown student talking about birth control, or just someone wearing a Georgetown shirt even!

If you assume Gary's hateful caricature of a woman is that particular person, well then that just says a lot about you now, doesn't it?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Here's a local Seattle right-wing comic that isn't Horsey, comes from someone named Brandi Kruse (or, she paid someone to draw it), a former news reporter at one of our local fox affilate who quit, started a patreon for "anti-fringe" news stories (but all of her followers are far right for some reason 🤔 ).

Extremely AGC.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Charlie Hebdo

Again another error: He's killed the president and his wife after they've refused to live together

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cops, republicans and Amazon employees? One of those things is nothing like the others.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

seiferguy posted:

Here's a local Seattle right-wing comic that isn't Horsey, comes from someone named Brandi Kruse (or, she paid someone to draw it), a former news reporter at one of our local fox affilate who quit, started a patreon for "anti-fringe" news stories (but all of her followers are far right for some reason 🤔 ).

Extremely AGC.

Artist signature says "Genge". Could you provide the source site?

edit: found it on her twitter, she's used this artist before:
https://twitter.com/BrandiKruse/status/1520438191316033537

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jun 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Discendo Vox posted:

Artist signature says "Genge". Could you provide the source site?

edit: found it on her twitter, she's used this artist before:
https://twitter.com/BrandiKruse/status/1520438191316033537

Elon should test this out.