Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lumpentroll posted:

why do so many of you stupid assholes constantly post between my posts

have you tried getting it done in one post instead of incompetently like someone new to aol instant messaging chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

have you tried getting it done in one post instead of incompetently like someone new to aol instant messaging chat

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you were one of those people that used proper capitalization and punctuation in aim, weren’t you

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
never

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

he calls me Joe-Joe

he's Joe, but I'm Joe-Joe :shobon:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Hunter Biden's ex-wife is coming out with a book, in which she relates how their daughters found about his affair with Beau's widow by peeping his phone. :barf:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

That's a lot of bravery to peep at your dad's phone when your dad is Hunter Biden

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Grandpa couldn't even stop himself from creeping like this at beau's funeral.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

Grandpa couldn't even stop himself from creeping like this at beau's funeral.

The grandson's "What the gently caress?!" look seals it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

TeenageArchipelago posted:

That's a lot of bravery to peep at your dad's phone when your dad is Hunter Biden

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

me @ ur president

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

me @ ur president

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

TeenageArchipelago posted:

beau biden died in 2015. his oldest daughter graduated from penn law in 2016. she probably would’ve known what she was getting into.

however, his younger daughters would’ve been 15 and 14 at the time. in searching this, I found that the younger two are both close to the Obamas. hunter’s youngest was in the same high school class as Sasha Obama, a piece of information that ties together other information in the hunter leaks in a neatly horrifying way :barf:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hobbesmaster posted:

ties together other information in the hunter leaks in a neatly horrifying way :barf:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it’s tiring to be learning, knowing, remembering etc. all this stuff about such people all the time, why on earth do we even bother keeping up sometimes only to be exposed over and over :barf:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i don't know if there's any context in which smelling hair is not loving creepy

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Rubellavator posted:

i don't know if there's any context in which smelling hair is not loving creepy

We get it, you don't give head

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1533692380297445377?t=_KQFj0B8V8uae8TY1Im-sQ&s=19

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

V O T E

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Grapplejack posted:

I like that there are so many shootings now even this thread has stopped mentioning them

We're going to fix mass shootings like we fixed covid, by completely ignoring them

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

still waiting on the undermining part to occur

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

hobbesmaster posted:

beau biden died in 2015. his oldest daughter graduated from penn law in 2016. she probably would’ve known what she was getting into.

however, his younger daughters would’ve been 15 and 14 at the time. in searching this, I found that the younger two are both close to the Obamas. hunter’s youngest was in the same high school class as Sasha Obama, a piece of information that ties together other information in the hunter leaks in a neatly horrifying way :barf:

Didn't one of Obama's daughters intern for Epstein

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Didn't one of Obama's daughters intern for Epstein

Weinstein

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

me @ ur president

:chloe: has a challenger

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Oh okay yeah sorry

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/1533778784817668096

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Commissar Ken posted:

Joe-Joe 4: Debt is Unbreakable

joe-joe's bizarre adventure part 5: breaking wind

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Vim Fuego posted:

me @ ur president

lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nothus posted:

We're going to fix mass shootings like we fixed covid, by completely ignoring them

Worked for the opioid crisis

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
if you clapped loud enough behind her unexpectedly she would die

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

good loving god we are ruled by literal mummies

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Seems like it all went wrong at the beginning consideration that she accomplished nothing

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

is pepsi ok posted:

Seems like it all went wrong at the beginning consideration that she accomplished nothing

what are u talking about she made that money, just like obama does now?

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1532406846232924162?s=20&t=fRKITv71Uyt90qYiuLAi4A

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
of course it's a Rebecca Traister joint

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

fits my needs posted:

what are u talking about she made that money, just like obama does now?

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1532406846232924162?s=20&t=fRKITv71Uyt90qYiuLAi4A

shut the gently caress up baquack

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I went from thinking in 2008 Obama would be the next FDR to getting viscerally angry when I see his dumb mug. he sucks I hate him so much lol

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

is pepsi ok posted:

Nothing? sounds like you forgot all the Lessers she had assaulted and jailed so she could fly the Confederate Flag in California

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1533793171376951298

:thunk: