Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

RUB THE BELLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

You may gaze upon me, peasant until... now *konk*

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Pickle, everyone. Everyone, Pickle. She’s fourteen years old and has cruised into her dotage with bad teeth but no other signs of trouble.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Hasturtium posted:

Pickle, everyone. Everyone, Pickle. She’s fourteen years old and has cruised into her dotage with bad teeth but no other signs of trouble.

She looks amazing!

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Hasturtium posted:

She looks like she might be about to get in some trouble

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Hasturtium posted:

Excellent cat, but does that box behind her actually say "Local and Nutritious Boots"?

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Pickled Tink posted:

Excellent cat, but does that box behind her actually say "Local and Nutritious Boots"?

It’s from a farm box and says “Roots,” but you made me laugh so hard I had to check. Here’s our little dork on a Sunday. Pay no mind to her bare forearm, she just had a tooth pulled.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

11th birthday for the 3 siblings (of 5) we still have.

Bloody damaged camera means the quality of photos has gone to hell, so I haven't had much to post. This is a good enough occasion to post anyway.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Crosspost from the GBS bonkers pet pics thread

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I left the computer unattended and the new black kitten walked across the keyboard. Let's see what she wrote:

quote:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\54]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]rn

:hmmyes:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Can we make that a gang tag?

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Mingus gives the best tooth hugs.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
My brother has covid (He'll be fine) so he is sending me more photos of the cat lately:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/24bzlag.mp4

She doesn't...... really understand how the patio has multiple entrances.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pickled Tink posted:

My brother has covid (He'll be fine) so he is sending me more photos of the cat lately:

Very stylish whiskers there.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Amazing

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Good lord baggy

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
Cheeky and his well loved scratching post/bed/dinner area (His food bowl is situated at the top to keep it out of reach of the dog)

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Pickled Tink posted:

Cheeky and his well loved scratching post/bed/dinner area (His food bowl is situated at the top to keep it out of reach of the dog)

I love this cat. Mine also has white whiskers. Looks like he done scratched his posts to bits!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Quill remains ridiculous

https://i.imgur.com/ndgyD1B.mp4

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

She's worried but brave

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

That cat has Seen Some poo poo

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Here are my two goons snuggling up a decade ago. Ozzy the White passed last year, and I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.

Edit: for good measure, here’s a throwback to Bali, our smoke Burmese from ages ago. She counts, right?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Hasturtium posted:

I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.
You already know the answer is “yes”

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hasturtium posted:

Here are my two goons snuggling up a decade ago. Ozzy the White passed last year, and I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.
If your cat gets along with other cats, then getting them a new cat to be friends with is something you should do. That being said, I am hyper-partisan when it comes to the question of "How many cats?" and will always advocate for as many cats as your household can support so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Pickle would join but she’s already asleep.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
"Why does all your stuff smell like Toronto? :stare:"

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
His Royal Highness Cheeky will hear your petition.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Pickled Tink posted:

His Royal Highness Cheeky will hear your petition.

absolute king poo poo, I'm bowing to this dignified statesman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMcYDOdT8bA

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/MMPw19q.mp4

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

:catdrugs:

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
"Where did the red dot go??"

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010
This fuzzy void is Binx and he likes stretching out his left paw. He'll be in loaf form, and then I'll look away for a short time and when I look back at him, there he is, with his left paw outstretched. I don't really understand why but I think it's funny and cute.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

homewrecker posted:

This fuzzy void is Binx and he likes stretching out his left paw. He'll be in loaf form, and then I'll look away for a short time and when I look back at him, there he is, with his left paw outstretched. I don't really understand why but I think it's funny and cute.

man likes to stretch, I do it whenever I loiter or smoke

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Hasturtium posted:

A kitten buddy isn't the best idea for an old cat, because kittens have all the energy and none of the manners. It can work, but it can wind up with an angry, harassed old cat and a kitten who doesn't understand why nobody wants to play. You might consider adopting a second cat that's at least a year old, asking the adoption society which of their animals are good with other cats. Another option is a pair of kittens, which can wear each other out but also hang with the old cat when they aren't in cocaine mode.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Winston.exe has stopped working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
As with all kitty tech support, you should apply your hand to the belly and make circular motions until the motor starts running or sharp objects come out.