Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

The large man lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your donations. But you're not donating.

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Baykin posted:

i dont know that id say im following this thread closely, but after seeing the guy's comments about covid and masking a couple weeks back (not to mention the whole chasing a black man down thing) he became another one of the obvious coward liars that only care about getting into power. and then id see this thread bumped near the top fairly often and i got to wondering if people are still actually supporting him in cspam. then i found my answer and made a couple posts. then every couple days or so i remember that i made posts and figure i should perhaps check to see if people were responding to me. and then i press the reply button and typed some words. i hope this helps you come to a better understanding of the forum browsing/posting process.

The simple answer to this is that the alternative is worse, not much else. Accelerationism isn’t real and letting monsters like Mccormick take office is going to hurt a lot of people in PA and beyond.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

It's John's birthday and he DIDN'T see you on his list of donors and he got so upset he ran around north philly with a shotgun telling people to donate. You don't want him to lose philly to dr oz do you?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I can be sold on Fetterman, but he’s going to have to get larger

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Best Friends posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJUHGjVm0E

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021
All politics will devolve into pure macrophilia with single issue voters being obsessed with the size of their large politicians. It will be an arms race between the two parties which will result into a splintered America from the bigness of a political establishment that gets too big to not fail.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Best Friends posted:

didnt he already lose like 50 pounds?

Apr 7, 2003

I went to a unionization rally a few months back and saw Fetterman there

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Fatterman

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1532401047007903745
how long before connor lamb tries to do a guaido

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
why would anyone be nervous about that biden won the most votes in american election history by not doing any campaigning at all

Apr 7, 2003

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

2 weeks doesn't seem like that long a time for someone to recover from a surgery, I think this is just the partys wishful thinking after their golden child got blown out

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this is relatable.

https://twitter.com/JonathanTamari/status/1532808918048587776?s=20&t=-7-czN4bcZ0ZwcqUCPzlSg

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that letter is loving hilarious

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

edit: nm

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
McCormick concedes! Sad!

Now we get Fatterman and his failing heart vs The Carpetbagging Dr Mehmet Oz

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gonna be pushing up daisies before the month is done

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nobody who voted for biden or Feinstein gets to complain about fatso

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/malcolmkenyatta/status/1532868747853193217

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

congrats to senator oz

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

He's a shoe-in to win, if he dies first

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He just died

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

He just died
poo poo happens

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dr New Jersey just makes Oz sound even cooler

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Guy at deaths door with heart and brain issues, who went out of state for graduate school, vs professor of heart crap at Columbia with graduate degrees at local powerhouses Penn Medicine + Wharton? yeah let’s make sure to remind everyone who’s the doctor!!!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

Dr New Jersey just makes Oz sound even cooler

even cooler? impossible

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

Guy at deaths door with heart and brain issues, who went out of state for graduate school, vs professor of heart crap at Columbia with graduate degrees at local powerhouses Penn Medicine + Wharton? yeah let’s make sure to remind everyone who’s the doctor!!!

lol that guy could have made a career of saving lives and instead he worked his rear end off to became a tv personality snake oil salesman

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Filthy Hans posted:

lol that guy could have made a career of saving lives and instead he worked his rear end off to became a tv personality snake oil salesman

True but he’s so rich he was able to dump like 6mil of his own money into his campaign so capitalism has dictated he made the right choice.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/kinley_brenda/status/1533848930693283843

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

badass strategy

I’m sure Oprah’s gonna get on that any day now. whatever happens, Dems will blame Black people again.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

get fatterman to chase Oprah around braddock with a shotgun, while eating a shmuffin

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/kinley_brenda/status/1534897952497475586

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol @ making your ad entirely about the “not normal,” “huge” body that is currently failing its owner/operator

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://mobile.twitter.com/jilevin/status/1535059354101157888

so did fetterman rescue them push them in be one of the ones who fell in or all three

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

lol @ making your ad entirely about the “not normal,” “huge” body that is currently failing its owner/operator

fetterman ad that subtilty uses camera tricks and practical effects to gradually enlarge fetterman during the ad

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan posted:

fetterman ad that subtilty uses camera tricks and practical effects to gradually enlarge fetterman during the ad

Fetterman should go full Cohen Bros. and hire a very small person with a very large broom to join him on the campaign trail

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Fetterman is great because he's the Wide Putin meme 24/7 without any editing

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
He's as big as his love for dead Palestinians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Dixon Chisholm posted:

He's as big as his love for dead Palestinians.

And he is very big!