Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

went for a walk around the neighborhood and was delighted to see a bar down the street is offering $6 glasses of horse urine for happy hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Getting the meat d

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

a lot of these are like those star trek transporter malfunction bits

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1533888478915743752

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that's a great price e for horse urine

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw if you want a glimpse of the honesty with which rightwingers operate, they are circulating this bizarre photo of a cis woman burlesque dancer and claiming it was from that way-tamer drag thing in Dallas

they do this because then when you're like "uh that's not a drag queen or from that drag show, that's a cis woman doing burlesque" they say "oh, so that makes it okay with you, huh?" because it's all about the semantic games and no-answer-is-good-enough questions

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
Enough with the GREG KELLY *CANNOT* BE REAL OMG WHO WOULD SAY THIS

He has shrapnel in his brain and his personal and professional life has been propped up by his father, who wiped away this simple, simple motherfuckers crimes

greg kelly is multiple r-words

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

He has shrapnel in his brain and his personal and professional life has been propped up by his father, who wiped away this simple, simple motherfuckers crimes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

be a lot cooler if he did

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

It's too good, man. He posts better than Dril. In madness there is chaos. This is focused, honed, perfected.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

be a lot cooler if he did

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

that's a great price e for horse urine

trans women thousands of years ago (yes, trans women have always been around) used to get female hormones from pregnant mare urine so I thought for a split second that since I live in the local gayborhood it might be some weird reference to that

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This radio show is really hitting the spot.

https://www.radiorethink.com/tuner/index.cfm?stationCode=wfmu&stream=hi&launchedFrom=secureStreamRedirect&ath=

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i think mcconaughey was the naked bongoes guy but at least it wasnt something really embarrassing like sticking a gerbil up your rear end or hosting the apprentice

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

trans women thousands of years ago (yes, trans women have always been around) used to get female hormones from pregnant mare urine so I thought for a split second that since I live in the local gayborhood it might be some weird reference to that

I know trans people have always existed but I did not know this fun fact

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Tropical Storm 1 dropped 10 inches on Miami and all the sanitary sewer poo poo bubbled up during the flood.

The time to sell your miami property was a decade ago.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao she is so loving insane with her bachmann crazy eyes in every photo she is in

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tenderjerk posted:

why can't you just let people have fun running inane poo poo into the ground instead of moving onto the next target, quick on their feet as they organically pillory for comedy :qq:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Tropical Storm 1 dropped 10 inches on Miami and all the sanitary sewer poo poo bubbled up during the flood.

The time to sell your miami property was a decade ago.

good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I used to get Matthew McConaughey mixed up with Mac McCaughan from Superchunk

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

tacodaemon posted:

went for a walk around the neighborhood and was delighted to see a bar down the street is offering $6 glasses of horse urine for happy hour

I'm here for the $5 rails

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Son of Man posted:

I'm here for the $5 rails

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I think they mean wells but lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
horse piss the drink should be Mountain Dew and Tanqueray

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

wewt made it in time for happy hour in the trump thread

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Just want to go home and listen to music and play Disco elysium because i think i was way too late to the party on it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

It owns so much holy poo poo. I got that and sakura wars on sale

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

I think they mean wells but lol

they better not I’m almost there and I got $10 for one beer and another $10 for two gators

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I miss the trump era. I knew the biden era would be the most depressing loving poo poo ever and trump was the tipping point

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I always loving hated working happy hours because corporate fucks are the loving lamest nerdy dorkiest fucks ever

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Buddykins posted:

I always loving hated working happy hours because corporate fucks are the loving lamest nerdy dorkiest fucks ever

thanks for letting me know

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

when i used to be a server, working corporate dinner parties always used to be so loving absurd because everyone painfully made conversation with each other - like, if they said the wrong thing they were afraid of their boss or HR getting onto them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Buddykins posted:

i never liked how any restaurants marketed happy hours with themes

its gimmicky as poo poo and soul deadening so its no wonder why karens would flock like remoras to that

just go to the liquor store and drink right there on the spot who gives a poo poo, world ended a long time ago we're all just going through the motions

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bearjew posted:

thanks for letting me know

:mad:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins posted:

Just want to go home and listen to music and play Disco elysium because i think i was way too late to the party on it

i'm really jealous of anybody playing disco elysium for the first time, enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol happy hour is basically illegal in ontario