Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Just another day at The Weed Factory

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 16:59 on May 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

You gotta spit on the tip.

I'm not really joking. I find wetting the papers can correct a canoe as you keep smoking.

Most of the joints I get are dispensary freebies anyway so it's a small complaint in the grand scheme of things.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

You gotta spit on the tip.

I'm not really joking. I find wetting the papers can correct a canoe as you keep smoking.

yep

wet the tip, char it evenly, rotate to let it burn evenly

this helps but poo poo still happens :argh:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I was all ready to get blazed tonight and ultra blazed next two days...but it turns out that my on call starts tonight at midnight. Still not used to being in a 2 week interval. When combined with the stuff I'm doing on the 27-29th, I wont really be able to get high again till the 30th, or at least blazed.

I'm a bit lit now on vape pens, but that wears off fast and I have to make sure I'm good and able to drive an hr if a call comes in at 3am.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I can do on call fine while blazed. Anything that doesn't affect my vision is apples.

Shrooms or MDMA or anything that makes screens hard work is off limits. MDMA mostly because I'm usually the surly on call guy which is definitely not the case when I'm rolling. Shrooms because my vision melts and I can't form coherent thoughts.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Spark up and I'm all on call, more like ON IT

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Started using hemp wick with my bowls and they taste much better.

Taste the meat, not the heat.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

skooma512 posted:

Started using hemp wick with my bowls and they taste much better.

Taste the meat, not the heat.

hemp wick is good and wrap some around a toker poker thing and you are set for all situations re: combustion

I like using the poker thing to clean up canoeing / weird joints

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
also been liking glass screens, just gotta make sure to clean them between bowls, or change 'em out

I cannot find the real cool Grav cauldron bowl I bought, I moved all my glass because my landlord was doing work to my door, and now... :smith:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Not bad for two days growth after a transplant, it's an autoflower so glad it didn't slow down. Looks to be responding well to training as well after just a couple hrs even. I'm exclusively using rabbit poop from my beloved pets, the shrooms I fertilized with it turned out to have the best vibes and I assume this weed will as well.

Dang caterpillar got it though I got it and it doesn't seem to really have done much actual damage

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The nutheads at Hamilton Devices have made a vape battery / GonG adapter that loads three distillate cartridges at a time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBErGAkz0dI

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DoombatINC posted:

The nutheads at Hamilton Devices have made a vape battery / GonG adapter that loads three distillate cartridges at a time

well this is going on the list

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DoombatINC posted:

jfc that looks both like way too much but also looks kinda neat too?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Got Wicked High On The Bong after work

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
hi weed thread, crossposting myself from one of the other weed threads:

1) i'm getting high so hell yeah

2) lmao, lol, NEVER ORDER FROM CREAM CITY VAPES -- not only am I a month out of not receiving poo poo i ordered 4/24, they just doxed one of their customers by posting "proof of shipping products" to reddit with a shipping label clear as day readable

thanks for attending my stoned ramble, also gently caress cream city vapes, they deserve to go out of business

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

DoombatINC posted:

I just ordered this thank you for giving me something to put on my "fun stuff" budget for this month.

I considered adding it to the weed budget instead but I'm gonna need that budget to start buying cartridges

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Get really high (like I am now), stare at the center of this and see how long it takes for you to see god and the infinite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOSM6uCWxk

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

Not bad for two days growth after a transplant, it's an autoflower so glad it didn't slow down. Looks to be responding well to training as well after just a couple hrs even. I'm exclusively using rabbit poop from my beloved pets, the shrooms I fertilized with it turned out to have the best vibes and I assume this weed will as well.

Dang caterpillar got it though I got it and it doesn't seem to really have done much actual damage

uh it grew a lot in a week this baby gonna be a monster

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Someone just posted some poo through my letterbox

:allears:

e: This is the King Hassan pollen under the microscope

The Nepalese 'egg' is in the freezer, as it's the only way to be able to unwrap the cellophane. It's incredibly squidgy, and is 'temple ball' quality.

e2: A blimlet of the Nepalese up close. It's pretty much oil... lol.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Jun 1, 2022

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

fuctifino posted:

Someone just posted some poo through my letterbox

Lovely poo

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Dmitri-9 posted:

I'm growing some Golden Teachers right now. I am much better at growing mushrooms than weed.

Can you point me to a good primer on this? Is it pretty easy/straight forward?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
look up 'pftek' for a good primer. there are new techniques but taht one is simple and good.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I used rabbit poo as fertilizer for my mushrooms and the vibes from them are ridiculous. everyone loves the rabbit poo shrooms.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Is there a best website for weed info on different cities? I just looked up Glasgow and this site came up but it still says glasgow is Class C (posession no issue) but that hasn't been true for over a decade.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Nothing in the dirt is sprouting so uuhhh doing napkin method instead h-haha

UPDATE: AT LEAST ONE CONFIRMED DIRT SPROUT

The Velvet Witch fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 5, 2022

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Can you point me to a good primer on this? Is it pretty easy/straight forward?

Uncle bens tek is probably the most fool proof.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm Highh

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Puffco sells like a knife with a heating element in it to make scooping concentrates easier because you just push a button and it heats up and just drops off the knife. Do these things work well? It seems cool but I can't help but imagine they don't work nearly as well as advertised. Are there others that do the same thing but are better/cheaper?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I’m gonna go home and freeze my pipe so I can scrape the resin out, smoke it, hunch over the toilet for an hour waiting to puke, then go to sleep

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

In winter (in my hemisphere) I always seem to smoke more. I went back to visit my parents over the weekend and tried my dad's crop from this year and it's quite good for a septuagenarian amateur grower, haha. He's very happy because he usually doesn't harvest more than six or seven ounces between all his plants but he beat his record substantially this year. He ended up gifting me an ounce of it :h:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

uh it grew a lot in a week this baby gonna be a monster

uh it grew a lot in a week, again. autoflowers are so fun. like a cheat code.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I’m gonna go home and freeze my pipe so I can scrape the resin out, smoke it, hunch over the toilet for an hour waiting to puke, then go to sleep

Oof, been there.

I wish I could hook a pal up :smith:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My girlfriend and I are about to jump in her car and go see Erykah Badu at Red Rocks for her birthday tonight, tomorrow is gonna be Elitch Gardens and a "hey it's cheaper than New Mexico still lol!" weed safari.

We ran out of Wana gummies anyway, we needed to make a CO trip soon.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Three hash dynavap chamber, containing genuine Nepalese Temple Ball, Moroccan pollen, and some Hindu Kush (100% indica) hash I just made.

It's very nice :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Did you get high this morning

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Ya

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

Did you get high this morning

Yes. This morning was day 787 of an unbroken chain of waking and vaping.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

Yes. This morning was day 787 of an unbroken chain of waking and vaping.

Grats, me too, I smoked Cookies n Cream cart on my walk, v nice.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i got something called frozè it's pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I think I'm gonna have a weed between this meeting and the next.