Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The cringe climate is epic fail and we NEED to do something about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

our world is cringepilled and not basefied, time to go full on EcoJoker

yeah we're hosed lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I am tired of pretending we are not in a downwards spiral into ecological cringe. The second i can punch my neighbord Ronnie in the face for not realizing this, the faster i can release the stress.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
ok keep screaming your insecurities as if you don't hold them lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
It is immensely cringe how much some people will deny it to themselfs, in an act of epic failpilled unbasedness.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
There is some cringe to consider when examining the water density of everyday drinking supplies.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Horrifying amounts of cringe detected, captain. We are heading for Ecological Failpills

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The measurements have come back from WHO. We are in the era of Cringe.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Standard of living will become: cringepilled. better get used to it.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

I am tired of pretending we are not in a downwards spiral into ecological cringe. The second i can punch my neighbord Ronnie in the face for not realizing this, the faster i can release the stress.

arf are you doing okay? i'm getting worried about you.

don't worry about the water running out we'll be dead by then

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The cringe on display here at planet EARTH will prove one thing: We are not based. We are fail.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The cringe is unsustainable. We should consider alternatives to it, like fail, or even virgin ironychad

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what in tarnation

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The apathy displayed by the low middle and high classes about weather is cringe.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
We are dumping 50million metric tons of cringe into the atmosphere. Guess where all that goes back to? yeah. US. dont feel so safe now do you?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
We must sign based treaties to reduce Cringe emissions. NOW.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
we need to hold to a 1.5 degrees C(ringe) global mean rise, limiting to that level of rise is critical

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
in some regions, natives can taste the cringe in rainwater. Do you want that to keep happening? or are you basedpilled?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blatman posted:

what in tarnation

arfjason is having a bit of a freakout. the mandatory water restrictions must finally be getting to him

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Bro, how cringe can the modern industrial world be? I can tell you how much: HECKIN cringe.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't worry arf microplastics build character

also neuroplasticity

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
We are not being based at all, and instead are causing a big fucky wucky heckin cringe on the environment.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Bro, you gonna finish that cringe? Yes, you have to. Dont leave it there, thats contamination.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Excess cringe consumption causing an epic weather fail

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
And in the end
the cringe you take
is equals to the fail
you dump into the environment.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
we're all destined for fail if we dont stop the cringe now. Not tomorrow. NOW

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ArfJason posted:

the environment is on a crash course with irreversible cringe MEGATHREAD

austistic swede kid going through the top 10 cringe post repeatedly muttering "how dare you, how dare you"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I'm starting to think we're beyond the cringe of no return

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats goin on everybody EcoJeremy here with another cringe report for ya, dont forget to subscribe, hit the bell, all that good stuff, you know the deal.
so in the latest EPA summit they have revealed the cringefail levels have exceeded predictions from last year by at least 30 times the estimated amount.
My thoughts? Fail.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

many such cases!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Cringe is beyond the freaking charts, goons. donate to our gofundme!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
There is cringe all over us, and we dont stop it? What is wrong with our modern world.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wanna hear something that will change your perception of our world forever? There is cringe in the water.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

i personally know two couples who decided against having kids and they all cite climate change as one of the reasons. and many of the ones who already have kids are in low-key despair mode because they are starting to understand what kind of world their kids will grow up in (Western middle class kids, but still)

My wife and I are not having kids because of climate change. I had my vasectomy a month ago and have no regrets

Another couple chose to stop at the one once they crack pinged and also had a vasectomy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
severe cringe emissions. Beyond control. End of humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011