Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Thinking about asking people mundane questions about their personal preferences then telling them they are wrong.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Yellow"

"Wrong! It's blue."

"It's yellow."

"Nope, wrong. It's blue."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

Thinking about asking people mundane questions about their personal preferences then telling them they are wrong.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Yellow"

"Wrong! It's blue."

"It's yellow."

"Nope, wrong. It's blue."

Rorschach tests where it's a photograph of something mundane.

"What do you see in this image?"

"It's a sofa."

"Hmmm. your interpretation of this image leads me to believe that you are a sociopath."

"No, it's literally a picture of a sofa. It's from an Ikea catalog. It says 'Sofa' down in the corner."

"I'm afraid we're going to have to commit you for your own safety and the safety of the community."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Rorschach tests where it's a photograph of something mundane.

"What do you see in this image?"

"It's a sofa."

"Hmmm. your interpretation of this image leads me to believe that you are a sociopath."

"No, it's literally a picture of a sofa. It's from an Ikea catalog. It says 'Sofa' down in the corner."

"I'm afraid we're going to have to commit you for your own safety and the safety of the community."

lol!

Robot Made of Meat

In other news, the city council of Davenport, IA has unanimously decided to change the name of their community to "Sofa."

They felt that "Davenport" seemed a bit stuffy. "We feel that this name change will reflect our desire to welcome a younger populace with open arms," said a statement from the mayor's office.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 7, 2022

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Harold Fjord
It's such a couchtown

RavenousScoot

I put my pants on limb by limb like any other dancehall mc

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A German sausage manufacturer whose slogan is "Live your Wurst life!"

The Voice of Labor

the best peanut butter sandwich on earth

*a totally normal, mundane peanut butter sandwich on untoasted white bread*

*on a plate*

*held by a very attractive and very naked woman*

Prurient Squid

Rewrite "I've got a golden ticket" to be from the point of view of Uncle Joe (Stalin).

Prof. Crocodile

“I've got a golden ticket" by Grandpa Joe Satriani is just a 25-minute-long guitar solo.

Harold Fjord

Prof. Crocodile posted:

“I've got a golden ticket" by Grandpa Joe Satriani is just a 25-minute-long guitar solo.

biosterous

Prof. Crocodile posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

A Ferengi comedy film about reverse x-ray specs that make females look fully clothed (inviting others to unclothe them, the height of perversion).

BRB pooping
I’ve sucked dicks you people wouldn’t believe. Seamen on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched cum-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those dicks will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to suck.

Prurient Squid

The Ferengi trying to explain capitalism to the Ents.

Prurient Squid

Ross trying to explain that him and Rachel were on a break when he banged the copy girl to the Ents.

Prof. Crocodile

Nintendo commissions Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion to rewrite the PokéRap, with disastrous results.

Twenty Four

shirt on bottom, skirt on top

Harold Fjord
Wet rear end Pikachu

google THIS

Harold Fjord posted:

Wet rear end Pikachu

Prof. Crocodile

certified mareep
7 days a week

Prof. Crocodile

Harold Fjord posted:

Wet rear end Pikachu

Manifisto

Harold Fjord posted:

Wet rear end Pikachu

ty nesamdoom!

The Voice of Labor

a oyvind thorsby kind of thing where there's a race of creatures that harbors a small population of another race of creatures. the smaller population has a talent of being able to rip doors off their hinges. they are considered useful by the larger population because in emergency's they can breach doors. there's a downside though, the door ripping population always rips doors off, like, it's the only way they can open doors. so you invite a door ripper to a bbq, you know at least one door in your house is going to need to be fixed afterwards. it's cool though because you know that if the house was on fire and you were trapped in it, that would be your bud coming to clear a path for you. eventually they get to the point where they, like, velcro all their doors on so that the larger population can rip their own doors off. this makes the smaller population superfluous and they are exiled. after the ensuing war, society is rebuilt without doors altogether

Finger Prince

Speaking of doors, you can tell something is in the future by the hosed up doors everywhere. That's how you also know that we're not living in the future. All the doors are normal. Like if you went to a super high tech research lab tomorrow, you'd have to open a regular door with a handle at some point. Or maybe some glass panels with a motion sensor like the grocery store has. Maybe a revolving door. No metal irisis, no elaborate reinforcing beams or retracting pistons, just regular doors.

Prurient Squid

Pikachu learns the important of material possesions and vaginas.

Twenty Four

A building made entirely of doors. It's not long walls with a door in them, the walls are all doors. Just doors everywhere. Come and go anywhere you please.

The Voice of Labor

the dude with a clipboard making sure all the exit signs are properly illuminated in an mc escher space. does he eat top ramen for lunch?

selan dyin

lichenthrope: on the full moon you turn into crap that sticks onto rocks

Manifisto

BALLS DILDO posted:

lichenthrope: on the full moon you turn into crap that sticks onto rocks

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

The Proofs of the Existence of Dogs

originally conceived by the Roman theologian Canis Lickballicus, they were lost to the west for centuries surviving among islamic schollars until the late middle ages when they were reintroduced.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 11, 2022

RavenousScoot

a clown giving tiktok lifehacks

clowntip #11
most people peel their banana whole
uh uh that won't cut it
break the thing in half beforehand
now you got TWO peels
*tosses them into the air*
*taps nose knowingly, honking it in the process*
*slips twice walking to turn off the camera*

Finger Prince

A comic book style page of the scene in Star Wars where Yoda says "do, or do not. There is no try", and then Luke says "wait, did you just say do not is an option?" and then a panel of a womp rat on the desert of tatooine and Luke dive bombing it in his x-wing, then flying off ecstatic going "woo hoo!!"

The Voice of Labor

then cut to jabba having gross slugman sex atop carbonite han solo slab. the paralyzed face seeming to grimace further with every slugman thrust

Prurient Squid

Scooby Doo's alter ego Scooby Doonot. His purpose is unclear.

Prurient Squid

Jabba the Hut is low key really into Japanimation.

Twenty Four

Kenobi: "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can possibly imagine."

Vader: "Okay..." *Walks away*

Kenobi: "...gently caress!"

Karate Bastard

RavenousScoot posted:

a clown giving tiktok lifehacks

clowntip #11
most people peel their banana whole
uh uh that won't cut it
break the thing in half beforehand
now you got TWO peels
*tosses them into the air*
*taps nose knowingly, honking it in the process*
*slips twice walking to turn off the camera*

This is genius.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
a dude whose first exposure to trans politics is the matrix films, who is totally onboard with being a trans ally.
But isn't quite sure where the metaphor ends and is just a massive idiot.

"So like, you take these hormone pills and they let you stop bullets with your mind? "

"So how is Morpheus in the real world?"

"Should I be worried about turning I to a Smith"

And a transperson having to exasperatedly explain trans politics to a well meaning idiot who just really digs the matrix

Jestery fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jun 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Whether the state of nature has an honours system?