Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Vitamean posted:

game for perverts

Wild
Freaks
Swim in the deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Pull back the foreskin

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

Now I'm thinking we're gonna get volleyball instead of blitzball.

Final Fantasy XIV: Extreme Beach Volleyball

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

rantmo posted:

Is there a text command to just completely clear hotbars?

Copy an empty hotbar over it
/hotbar copy THM 3 current 1
(use one of the base classes, I'm sure you have one with an empty hotbar somwhere)

e: see below

Tamba fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 8, 2022

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
code:
/hotbar remove # all
will clear hotbar number # (1-10)

if you want to do this for several classes you can put them in a macro like
code:
/hotbar remove 1 all
/hotbar remove 2 all
etc.
for controller bars it's /chotbar instead

orcane fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jun 8, 2022

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
how the gently caress am i supposed to ride this cart all the way to palaka?

oh you can fly with it
that's unexpected

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

hazardousmouse posted:

oh you can fly with it
that's unexpected

Yeah, only the one during the unlock quest can't fly

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Presumably it's rude to fly off with someone's hippo before you're in a proper business relationship

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Have dataminers dug up the description for the cart? Cause I really wanna what bullshit they come up with to justify it flying.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

hazardousmouse posted:

oh you can fly with it
that's unexpected
I drove it there, it did not occur to me to try the flight again

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Have dataminers dug up the description for the cart? Cause I really wanna what bullshit they come up with to justify it flying.

Modern hippos are clearly descended from hippos that the ancients tampered with. Hythlodaeus never got around to talking about the hippo fad.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

My muscle memory drives me to attempt to fly in every vehicle the game puts me in.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

hazardousmouse posted:

oh you can fly with it
that's unexpected

I took this shot and laughed for a minute solid.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I could take or leave the cart itself, but there's no question the hippo is Good

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I love the Ananta elephant mount has "flying carpet" as it's reason

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I am very happy that Trombone Guy is back for the new tribe music

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Can someone recap me on the story setup for the new tribal quests. I had to rush through the quests yesterday morning because I woke up late and only had a few minutes to knock out the unlock before the daily reset.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Mordiceius posted:

Can someone recap me on the story setup for the new tribal quests. I had to rush through the quests yesterday morning because I woke up late and only had a few minutes to knock out the unlock before the daily reset.

The hooligan outcasts started Initial D with hippos and are now trying to go straight

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Mordiceius posted:

People are frightened by stampeding hippos, you go out there and it's a gang of hippo street racers who used to live in Vanaspati and just fended for themselves. Since you've just set up a resumption of commerce in the region in the various prereqs there's a demand for couriers. So they get set up with some previously unused buildings and you're helping them reintegrate into society.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.
So I was running as a healer with some friends last night and we raid-rouletted into Deltascape V1.0, which I had never done before. We ended up waiting for another healer who at first hadn't zoned in... and then got disconnected. The rest of the party suggested we just give it a shot while waiting for the votekick timer to run out.

So we did, with me going in blind and solo healing. First try, zero deaths.

I think I may have found my calling as a player :)

(As an aside, the other player got logged back in while I was watching the victory cutscene, and their only response was "... gdi I hate getting disconnected")

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Axel Serenity posted:

The hooligan outcasts started Initial D with hippos and are now trying to go straight

Bruceski posted:

People are frightened by stampeding hippos, you go out there and it's a gang of hippo street racers who used to live in Vanaspati and just fended for themselves. Since you've just set up a resumption of commerce in the region in the various prereqs there's a demand for couriers. So they get set up with some previously unused buildings and you're helping them reintegrate into society.

Dope thanks.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

:psyduck:

I heard of damage rippling but this is on another level.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Axel Serenity posted:

Bruceski posted:

Hippo cart bootleggers attempt to go straight as Hippo FedEx with the help of foreign murderhobo, the WARRIOR OF LIGHT

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Hippos go vroom vroom. There's your plot right there.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Axel Serenity posted:

I'm waiting for it to go Fast and Furious but Initial D is probably more likely.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Rap Game Goku posted:

I'm waiting for it to go Fast and Furious but Initial D is probably more likely.

Hurtling Hippos
2 Hurtling 2 Hippos
Hurtling Hippos: Sharlayan Drift

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

hazardousmouse posted:

oh you can fly with it
that's unexpected

If you didn't have flight you would have to ride from Yedlihmad all the way up to the Radz zoneline and then there's a ramp down to Palaka's there

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I’m wondering: in the original Japanese, do the hippo racers speak in an Osakan or other Japanese dialect that usually gets localized into a U.S. Southern accent?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Ziddar posted:

I took this shot and laughed for a minute solid.

oh my god, the contrails or speed lines behind it or whatever are killing me

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Ok, when is the Hippo Cart racing minigame being added in.

We already have chocobo racing, hippo racing can't be that crazy an add.

super-redguy
Jan 24, 2019

Axel Serenity posted:

Delivering tofu from the Great Work without spilling it.

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I love the Ananta elephant mount has "flying carpet" as it's reason

If a turtle can teach itself fire magic so it can turn its shell into a rocket-powered flying saucer, a hippo can drat well learn air magic to float gently on the winds.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

TBH I’m not convinced it wasn’t the Allagans who gave Adamantoises rockets.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think I need a bit more help with CC. When is the best time I should try to make a run for the crystal if my team is on the defensive?

Super Foul Egg
Oct 5, 2005
Don't take me for an ordinary man

Madmarker posted:

Ok, when is the Hippo Cart racing minigame being added in.

We already have chocobo racing, hippo racing can't be that crazy an add.

Chocobo racing is a strong argument against them ever adding another real-time minigame that isn't either one button press or remixing the game's existing mechanics.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

If you didn't have flight you would have to ride from Yedlihmad all the way up to the Radz zoneline and then there's a ramp down to Palaka's there

Not gonna lie I nearly got to that npc that takes you into Radz and was like "This is absurd, this is the longest trek ever. There's no way.... gently caress it can fly"

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Bloodsworn was worth it

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
The quests were hot garbage but the cutscenes were some of my favorites of the tribe questlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Flying carpets!!! :argh: