Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

pop quiz, guvner. you've got three blimmin' upskirt shots of a pissed ScarJo bangin out a club in ibiza. bloke down the dibbety dub works for the sun an e's willin to arv you a carpenter's cluster for the lot. you aint seen your old hag in a can of tin biscuits and now the bird's barrister's scannin your cloud and if you don't ditch them you're chickety chucked. what do you do, innit? what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

pop quiz, guvner. you've got three blimmin' upskirt shots of a pissed ScarJo bangin out a club in ibiza. bloke down the dibbety dub works for the sun an e's willin to arv you a carpenter's cluster for the lot. you aint seen your old hag in a can of tin biscuits and now the bird's barrister's scannin your cloud and if you don't ditch them you're chickety chucked. what do you do, innit? what do you do?

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

btw av is a funny looking hobo from an old onion article

but lol @ loving diog thinking its eagle eye cherry :dafuq:

Oh my god. Finally… closure

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Imp house hits a pub after a long day

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Imp flat

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the boys season 3 lookin good

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

insane anime posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

insane anime posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Also this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Man, these houses are pretty hilarious so far! :D Is there going to be a post/collection of all the group photos, once they're done? It'll be pretty good seeing what combos we get, haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t forget honorary imps such as Ice-T, Todd Rogers, etc.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

Man, these houses are pretty hilarious so far! :D Is there going to be a post/collection of all the group photos, once they're done? It'll be pretty good seeing what combos we get, haha

You seem innocent; so just trust me when I say this-stay near my bed and far away from any of the others. Don't go to any of the other houses alone. I don't want to see you get hurt. First couple thousand Simoleans you get-buy the biggest loving gun you can. Trust no one; and protect your loving corn hole

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The Major is a master of stealth. The other houses won’t even know what hit them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

You seem innocent; so just trust me when I say this-stay near my bed and far away from any of the others. Don't go to any of the other houses alone. I don't want to see you get hurt. First couple thousand Simoleans you get-buy the biggest loving gun you can. Trust no one; and protect your loving corn hole

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

Hmm, a fair concern. What if I make money at home, have my own room and magically refilling fridge (I assume they still just need money to auto-fill with food) and then sell my door, so I'm in my own little walled-in room, playing games and WFH? Kind of like a positive version of trapping the mailman in a room/swimming pool back in the original Sims :D

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

Hmm, a fair concern. What if I make money at home, have my own room and magically refilling fridge (I assume they still just need money to auto-fill with food) and then sell my door, so I'm in my own little walled-in room, playing games and WFH? Kind of like a positive version of trapping the mailman in a room/swimming pool back in the original Sims :D

These freaks are sneaky. They know exactly what they want (your butthole) and they can smell it a mile away. (your butthole). Always keep an exit plan..you'd probably sell your door and little Larry would be hiding under your bed just waiting for you to be trapped in there. No..the way I see it, you get an AK-47 and kill the first person you see

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
So this one I had to take a little liberty since I'm 99% sure I've never seen Right Arm post before, and the avatar was hard since its like a motorcycle part. So I decided to at first make him into tetsuo the iron man

after 4 hours of looking for different parts for this, I had to settle on something a little different. A chinese guy with a robot arm and a pencil thin mustache who loves bowling. I hope you like Right Arm

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and then the second

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

So this one I had to take a little liberty since I'm 99% sure I've never seen Right Arm post before, and the avatar was hard since its like a motorcycle part. So I decided to at first make him into tetsuo the iron man

after 4 hours of looking for different parts for this, I had to settle on something a little different. A chinese guy with a robot arm and a pencil thin mustache who loves bowling. I hope you like Right Arm

lmfaoooo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

fatter protesthetic bobby lee

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

this house is gonna be insane

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

and then the second

:hmmyes:

Man, y'know the resemblance is simply uncanny! :D

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao

this house is gonna be insane

wait now it kind of looks like water boy cast lol..dude on the right went from looking like that asian podcast dipshit to lookin like david spade . its like that optical illusion where theres two shades of gray that look different when next to each other but are the exact same color wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol