Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

on elevation, miyu yamashita teams with skye blue against nyla and serena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

What the gently caress TK

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Miyu vs Serena sounds rad

ButcherWombat
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone have a list of what dark matches happened before/after the Rampage taping?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ButcherWombat posted:

Anyone have a list of what dark matches happened before/after the Rampage taping?

Lance Archer beat Aaron Solo
Christopher Daniels beat Steve Andrews
Marina Shafir defeats Skye Blue
Matt Sydal defeats Taylor Rust
Toni Storm defeats Zeda Zhang
Max Caster and Gunn Club defeat Alex Reynolds, John Silver and 10

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

The Shafir/Blue match was miles better than their first match. Also Ontario loves The Acclaimed. Probably the biggest pop next to Lucha bros/Young bucks and CM Punk.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dark Order in the mud

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

After Rampage, there was a trios match:

Nyla/Diamante/Emi Vs Ruby/Anna/Stat, with the latter trio taking the victory.

I left when QT Marshall Vs Alan Angels began, and I’m not sure how many matches followed.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

After Rampage, there was a trios match:

Nyla/Diamante/Emi Vs Ruby/Anna/Stat, with the latter trio taking the victory.

I left when QT Marshall Vs Alan Angels began, and I’m not sure how many matches followed.

from a friend, the matches after that were:

2.0+garcia v local talent
ethan page v frankie kazarian
serpentico v ortiz
bobby fish v brock anderson (with a new tron/music, plus there was a darby angle post-match)
nick comoroto v konosuke takeshita
private party and the blade v keith lee, swerve, and trent

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

from a friend, the matches after that were:

private party and the blade v keith lee, swerve, and trent

huh

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

hookhausen came out afterwards and then chuck, trent, swerve, and keith gave the people what they want w/ them in the middle

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

hookhausen came out afterwards and then chuck, trent, swerve, and keith gave the people what they want w/ them in the middle

now thats sending the crowd home happy

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

flatluigi posted:

drat would have been with the trip just to see that.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Max the Impaler vs. Nyla Rose on Dark Elevation

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Pylons posted:

That owns

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pylons posted:

Oh poo poo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hey I just read that Satnam Singh did a loving spinning Razors Edge in his match

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

Hey I just read that Satnam Singh did a loving spinning Razors Edge in his match

lets fuckin goooooooooo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh they're giving Santam the old James Storm finisher?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

FTR & Trent vs. Will Ospreay & Aussie Open apparently ruled.

https://twitter.com/TheDeathGeneral/status/1534736698797694979

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

i will seek that out

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Kingston vs Hager was also really good. KC loves Eddie.

And man Dax Harwood has incredible babyface charisma. In the big post show segment with Trent and Hookhausen he just won everyone’s hearts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Eddie Kingston defeats Jake Hager
Schiavone interviews Britt Baker
Jay Lethal and Satnum Singh defeat Davey Vega and Matt Fitchett in Singh's in-ring debut
Hookhausen are interviewed. They bought new cars after their win
Kris Statlander defeats Red Velvet. Anna Jay makes the save from a postmatch attack by Jade Cargill and Kiera Hogan; Athena tries to help too but officials hold her back
FTR and Trent Beretta defeat Aussie Open and Will Ospreay

Post-show Tony Khan brings up bringing ROH back to PPV this summer

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
NXT Taping Spoilers:

quote:

NXT Level Up:

*Quincy Elliot defeated defeated Bryson Montana.
*Sloane Jacobs defeated an unannounced women’s wrestler who did not receive an entrance.

WWE NXT (presumably for 6/14/22)

*NXT Men's Tag Team Champions The Creed Brothers defeated Malik Blade and Edris Enofe to retain the titles.

*There was a promo backstage with Indi Hartwell, Roxanne Perez, and Cora Jade talking about their match with Toxic Attraction later tonight.

*Fallon Henley (with Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen) defeated Tiffany Stratton.

*There was a promo backstage with Bron Breakker. Duke Hudson confronted him and mentioned how he has a win over Bron from when he beat him by DQ in May and challenged Bron for the NXT Title. Bron accepted.

*Wes Lee defeated Xyon Quinn.

*The Dyad (with Joe Gacy) defeated Javier Bernal and Dante Chen. Joe Gacy cut a promo after the match.

*There was an in-ring segment involving Tony D’Angelo, Stacks, Two Dimes, Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro, and Joaquin Wilde. Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams interrupted it and got into words. Tony D’Angelo and Carmelo Hayes for the NXT North American Championship was set up for the following week as was a tag match later in the night.

*NXT Men's Champion Bron Breakker defeated Duke Hudson. After the match, Cameron Grimes came out and issued a challenge for Bron Breakker for the NXT Men's Title at The Great American Bash special on July 5th. Grimes cut a promo on Bron discussing how Bron may not have been given a silver platter but he has been given more than Grimes has including how everyone recognizes Rick Steiner but doesn’t recognize Grimes’s dad and the nepotism involved with Bron’s success

*Giovanni Vinci (the former Fabian Aichner) defeated Guru Raaj.

*There was a backstage promo with Solo Sikoa that Grayson Waller interrupted setting up a singles match between them for the following week’s episode.

*Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams defeated Two Dimes and Stacks

*Cora Jade, Roxanne Perez, and Indi Hartwell defeated Toxic Attraction (Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin, and Jacy Jayne.)

NXT Level Up:

*Kiana James defeated Brooklyn Barlow.
*Ikemen Jiro defeated Ru Feng.

WWE NXT (presumably for 6/21/22)

*Grayson Waller defeated Solo Sikoa.

*Kayden Carter and Katana Chance defeated Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon.

*Wes Lee came out for a promo. He discussed the hardships of the last couple months including being at the top with his best friend as two time NXT Tag Team Champions and being at the bottom. Trick Williams interrupted and the two of them got into words.

*Roderick Strong and Damon Kemp defeated Joaquin Wilde and Cruz Del Toro (w/Stacks and Two Dimes.) There was miscommunication between Stacks and Two Dimes and Joaquin and Del Toro that led to Roderick getting the win.

*Cameron Grimes defeated Edris Enofe (with Malik Blade). Grimes hugged Enofe after the match.

*Von Wagner defeated Brooks Jensen. After the match, Fallon Henley and Josh Briggs came to check on Brooks in the ring while Robert Stone and Sofia Cromwell joined Von Wagner near the entrance stage.

*Alba Fyre defeated Lash Legend by DQ when Lash used Alba’s bat.

*Toxic Attraction came out to the ring for a promo calling the win from last week a fluke. Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez interrupted and spoke from the entrance. Roxanne did mention how she wants to win the NXT Women’s Championship and she knows she will but she may use her contract to team with her best friend Cora and challenge for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship. Kayden Carter and Katana Chance interrupted. They got into words with Cora and Roxanne before all four got into a brawl that referees had to separate.

*NXT North American Chanpion Carmelo Hayes (with Trick Williams) defeated Tony D’Angelo (with Stacks, Two Dimes, Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro, and Joaquin Wilde) to retain the title. Toward the end of the match, the referee got distracted. Escobar at one point passed the brass knuckles to Carmelo instead of Tony which helped lead to Carmelo getting the win and retaining. Tony, Stacks and Two Dimes stared down Santos, Joaquin, and Cruz from the ring while the three of them stared at Tony, Stacks, and Two Dimes from the entrance ramp.

Other notes from the show:

The show was labeled Fan Appreciation Night and fans in attendance got a free autographed 8x10 with some signatures on it. After the show concluded, NXT Champion Bron Breakker, Solo Sikoa, Roxanne Perez, and Cora Jade came out around ringside to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.

During the Six Woman Tag Match on the first episode of NXT, there was an injury scare as Cora hit Gigi with a cannonball senton and went to pick up Gigi who did not get up before Cora quickly picked her up. Gigi was helped to the back and got an ovation. She came back out for an in-ring promo later in the show that had no physical involvement on Toxic’s end but she seemed to be OK and may have just gotten the wind knocked out of her.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
AEW Dark spoilers

Nyla Rose defeated Max the Impaler. Rose won with a sitout powerbomb
Private Party defeated SK Bishop and Pharrell Jackson
Ortiz defeated Anaya
ROH Women's Champion Mercedes Martinez and Serena Deeb defeated Miranda Gordy and Tooty Lynn
Angelo Parker and Matt Menard defeated Danny Adams (Dan the Dad) and Warhorse
Ruby Soho defeated Heidi Howitzer
Evil Uno & 10 of the Dark Order defeated QT Marshall and Aaron Solo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

weird that they specified Nyla winning with her finisher but didn't mention it for anyone else

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
simply do not know their finishers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bryson Montana

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Oh hey warhorse is back

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Not interested in Warhorse unless Matt Cardona also shows up immediately afterwards and steals his moment

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
So in NXT we saw a tag team win a title shot in a women's tag tournament but for no reason whatsoever demanded singles title shots instead, and now someone wins a singles title shot and wants to use it to challenge the tag team champions.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

universal dark tapings are going on

the only interesting name i see is stat's boyfriend

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1535723598173941765

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Vertical Lime posted:

universal dark tapings are going on

the only interesting name i see is stat's boyfriend

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1535723598173941765

That's Gibby from icarly

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

According to SRS, Ariya Daivari is producing for WWE and wrestling on Dark.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1535803224577519617?t=8teLWuzpm0xuJwrVskt1cA&s=19

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

agent daivairi acting as c*dy's inside man..e-chads stay winning!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage: Road Rager

Jon Moxley defeats Dante Martin
Max Caster and Gunn Club defeat Leon Ruff and Bear Country; Caster's rap mentions signing an NDA
Jade Cargill defeats Willow Nightingale. Postmatch Jade and Kiera Hogan brawl with Willow and Athena; Stokely Hathaway tries to help but Kris Statlander stops him
Darby Allin defeats Bobby Fish. Kyle O'Reilly tried to interfere but Sting returns and stops him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At Impact's Against All Odds Josh Alexander will defend the world title against Joe Doering :hellyeah:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Chris James 2 posted:

At Impact's Against All Odds Josh Alexander will defend the world title against Joe Doering :hellyeah:

Ohhhhh snap. Strong Style Battle!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It still blows my mind that Joe Doering just turned 40 and has only been wrestling since '04. He looks like one of those guys who came up in the 80s and trying to prove he's still got it by hitting dudes as hard as he can.

Maybe spending most of your career in All Japan prematurely ages you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i absolutely thought joe doering was like 53 lol