Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Being a gacha whale has to be one of the worst fates imaginable. Imagine dumping cash into a game that makes millions of dollars a year on relatively little upkeep and they still decide to pull the plug one day and delete all your prize jpgs. Truly terrifying, even if they deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I have learned that Waddle Dees will wave back when you wave at them. Game of the generation.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1531661329551044608?s=21

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

he's just stealing pannenkoek's valor at this point

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

"dropping the penguins off at the cliff" is a new euphemism to me

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

tmfc posted:

he's just stealing pannenkoek's valor at this point

they are collaborators and, i'd like to think, trusted friends

https://www.suppermariobroth.com/post/176837364395/top-in-his-video-walls-floors-ceilings-part

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

https://youtu.be/9ruBLEEqw_c

looks like a technical improvement on legends, wonder about the details for coop play.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

my morning jackass posted:

https://youtu.be/9ruBLEEqw_c

looks like a technical improvement on legends, wonder about the details for coop play.

hoype

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

i like this one

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

lechonk is a great name. gonna enjoy catching one and eating some lechon this Christmas.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

pokemon rape and

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Nostradingus posted:

Guy who only knows one French word, and it's for "rape": Getting a lot of rape vibes from this video game title

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has a demo out today for any FE- or musou-heads here

copy
Jul 26, 2007

three hoypes

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has a demo out today for any FE- or musou-heads here

scary ghost dog posted:

i love being forcefed slop by nintendo like a piggy at the trough

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i spent th last four hours sittin in digital line for the xc3 special edition and i dont regret a single fuckin one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Never actually got far in three houses but this is pretty fun. Seems like a really long demo too Loved Hyrule Warriors

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i spent th last four hours sittin in digital line for the xc3 special edition and i dont regret a single fuckin one

I keep getting weird errors and it seems it crashed the site now?

we’re you able to order it? Was anyone?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

This'll be my first actual musou since I'm coming at it from the FE side. Pretty fun so far

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames

goferchan posted:

Never actually got far in three houses but this is pretty fun. Seems like a really long demo too Loved Hyrule Warriors

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfaoi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheNamedSavior posted:

ok but how do you feel about the game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Get his rear end! gently caress you gopherchan!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

THIS UGLY MOTHERFUCKER HATES WOMEN

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheNamedSavior posted:

Holy gently caress.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

TheNamedSavior posted:

I thought this was a weird joke until I clicked the post history lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

I keep getting weird errors and it seems it crashed the site now?

we’re you able to order it? Was anyone?

dont think so lol. whoops! guess i'll try again tomorrow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheNamedSavior posted:

ohhhh poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I thought this was a weird joke until I clicked the post history lol

What the hell lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spent a couple years in cryogenic stasis and woke up to finally finish that post I was working on

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

TheNamedSavior posted:

FINALLY! someone has the guts to call Gofer out on his absolute bullshit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

dont think so lol. whoops! guess i'll try again tomorrow

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1534714153096466432

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally someone is taking goferchan to task for his repeated meat theft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

TheNamedSavior posted:

what the gently caress are you on about retard