Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I think I've bought like 10 Funko Pops ever? Most of them were ones my mom saw and thought were cute, like baby yoda or random cat figure. I did have some random Ursula one I bought at Hot Topic on clearance, and put away to give to my niece later, but she got out of that poo poo before I could give it over. So I kept Ursula for a few years; turns out she was super loving rare and Amazon and eBay had her for $300 minimum.

Of course it's only worth what people will pay. So I gave her to a friend of mine who collects Disney pops, and he was loving happy to have her.

Anyone ever wonder what happened to Luisa from Encanto?

AITA for leaving a wedding early as a bridesmaid and causing the wedding to get charged a $500 cleanup fee?

quote:

I Jane, (21/F), was one of Vanessa's (21/F) three bridesmaids, and her wedding was held at a remote lodge venue up a mountain. When everyone got to the lodge, we did a dry run of the ceremony and surveyed the place. I assumed that the men would go to their cabin and the women would go to ours, and we'd relax before the wedding. Instead, the men immediately headed to the liquor store, and the groom and bride's mothers began ordering the bridesmaids to move furniture into place.

That night the women did everything from dragging 250 chairs out of the shed and setting them up, to hauling furniture down two flights of stairs and positioning it in other places. Because I was the tallest and strongest person in the group, it was mostly on me to haul the larger pieces around and the mother and mother-in-law of the bride largely stood around talking about details with her. I asked repeatedly if the groom and groomsmen could be called to help, but was told that we "didn't want to bother them" and that "they're out unwinding before the big day." The father of the bride has a heart condition and the father-in-law was much older and walking with a cane, so he couldn't help out either. At the end of two very sweaty hours, I had splinters, blisters, and was covered in sweat, but everything was set up.

During the wedding I learned that the bride and groom were trying to avoid all of the setup and takedown fees from the venue. The groom's mother condescendingly patted me on the arm and said that everything would be okay, because "Jane's our workhorse." After a bit more conversation I found out that the plan was for the bride and groom to leave, and then the bridesmaids and groomsmen to stick around doing everything from cleaning up trash to moving the furniture back where we'd gotten it.

Toward the end of the party almost everyone had left and I realized that two of the groomsmen were so drunk that they were going to be useless, and it would again be on the bridesmaids to clean up and put all the furniture back up the stairs. I went to tell the bride goodbye. Judging from her slightly panicked expression and "OH....you're leaving? You're leaving now?" questions, I realized that she definitely expected me to move the furniture back, but didn't want to say anything while surrounded by people. So I left, and my phone blew up as I was driving back down the mountain. The other bridesmaids were texting me and the Vanessa's mother left me an angry voicemail about how I was bailing on my duties as a bridesmaid. The next day, I woke up to a massive paragraph from Vanessa that said it was my fault that they had to pay the $500 cleanup fee, because they weren't able to get everything put back in time. So for this, AITA?

Had a convention recently (I was the only one masked) where we were told if the rooms were not spotless, we'd lose our deposit. Amazing how people kept wandering into a room the volunteers were cleaning up, not to help, but to leave garbage and wander around. I kicked them the gently caress out, but after one of the rooms was done, I was done; I hope someone else took charge of the main room, because most guests seemed more into chatting than making sure the trash ended up in the trash cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

AITA for organizing a "hoe union" of girls in my college?

Behold the one and only YTA...

quote:

So if weird Pete attends every party he's invited to and the hoes pack up and go each time because his uncomfortable presence then the person throwing the party now look bad because a large portion of the guests got up and left because of circumstances out of their control. And the kicker is they've all gone and the host can't do anything to rectify the situation to keep the party going so you guys essentially just attend to have the party shut down like power tripping yahoos. YTA. You guys aren't unionizing, you are increasing your ability to negatively influence and ruin the parties of others and shutting them down afterwards. There are no checks and balances for tall tales or made up and biased accounts. Anyone in the group staying afterwards will look bad because peer pressure so whose gonna want to go for a swim once someone shits in the pool. The group is just looking to go on strike and the bigger it gets the more drama it'll draw because there's always something going down at parties. Everyone has the power to up and leave at parties so you've essentially created a radical, overly sensitive group, that will leech themselves at parties and cut themselves loose at a whim because one for all and all for one, my feelings were hurt so I'm taking the party with me. That's called a power trip and there are better ways to dealing with rude and inappropriate guests such as having them removed and keeping the party going. What an annoyance you've become for the administration to catch wind of your nonsense.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Hughlander posted:

Listen girls, we aren't gonna rape you, but we do expect you to....you know. I mean this booze ain't free and the party is awesome!

LOL checks and balances of a loving frat party.

AITA for excepting flowers from another man.

quote:

Long story short I work in retail, I have regulars who request my help bc I spend a lot of my time with them 1 on 1 and really go above and beyond. I have a regular we’ll call him “dan” who always comes in with his wife “Linda” or is always shopping for her. He comes in every month requesting me to help him, this week he came in panicking bc he forgot his and his wife’s anniversary and had to quickly throw a dinner together and find lingerie pieces she didn’t own yet.

He narrowed it down to 6 outfits each in certain colors, i off the bat knew her size and quickly rushed around to find these pieces and checked him out within 30 minutes before his dinner date. Him and I always chat while I do this, and it came up that his wife and I have the same favorite flowers.

Yesterday, he came into my store and handed me a bouquet of peonies and a card signed by him and even his wife saying thank you for taking the time to do this for him and her.

I came home to my fiancé later that day, with the flowers and he flipped out saying it was weird I would except flowers from another man and there’s always another meaning behind flowers. He told me I should throw away the flowers as it proves my loyalty to him and i said no. I generally thought it was a sweet gesture and it made my day better and it made me feel appreciated at work.

He then tried to flip it back on to me and asked me how would I feel if a woman gave him flowers and I simply explained as long as it wasn’t suggestive I would not care. He then told me it was selfish, not loyal, and if I truly cared about him I’d feel a different way about another man buying me flowers.

Frustrated with him I said well you never buy me flowers, and he simply said it was bc I don’t need them and flowers are tacky. He then left our apartment to go to his mom’s, later that night I got a text from his mother saying how I was being a slut by taking flowers from another man and how I should apologize to him because I was being shady,untrustworthy, and un appreciative of what he does for me.

I simply left her on read because I did not feel like fighting, he hasn’t talked to me in 3 days or even returned back to the apartment besides coming to grab clothes and leaving. So AITA?

Ten to one her boyfriend has 2 or 3 side chicks.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jun 9, 2022

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
In that case, perhaps the host should stop inviting "weird pete", and then nobody will be walking out.

But no, can't do that.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Hughlander posted:

Guess who just outed himself as Weird Pete?

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

Cowslips Warren posted:

The wife signed the card and they like the same kind of flowers that is adorable! I mean it's a little unusual to buy flowers for a store employee but she recognized the guy and had the wife's clothing sizes memorized so I'd guess this is some high end retail store.

Also I used to hate flowers because they were pretty for a week and then died and then you throw them away and now I like flowers because they are pretty for a week and you throw them away and that means I don't have to find a place to store the loving things long term.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

Im not taking those odds because I think its higher, like 20 to 1

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

pentyne posted:

countdown to getting nuked by reddits mods in 3...2...

It's not from AITA, it should be fine. "Manbaby" is only an issue over there.

Solenna posted:

The wife signed the card and they like the same kind of flowers that is adorable! I mean it's a little unusual to buy flowers for a store employee but she recognized the guy and had the wife's clothing sizes memorized so I'd guess this is some high end retail store.

Not just a high-end retail store - this guy is a regular, from the sounds of it, and comes in often enough that his problem is finding things his wife doesn't already have.

Sounds like it's explicitly a lingerie store, though.

Also, the guy needs some help if he's routinely loving up often enough that the store clerk knows him by name and his wife's sizes off by heart, but that's a different issue.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Barudak posted:

Im not taking those odds because I think its higher, like 20 to 1

He's got his mother for one.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Not knowing the ages of the people involved.

But I would guess it is a clueless old man who needs help buying stuff for his wife. And the wife appreciates that someone is willing to help her duffer of a husband. So the giving flowers is a sweet gesture from what I imagine to be an elderly couple to "that nice young girl at the shop".

And fiance getting pissed off enough about it to pick a fight and leave is hilariously insecure. It also reeks of possessiveness. Also getting his mum to call and call her a slut is just plain wrong.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Cowslips Warren posted:

Gifts are an act of aggression.
Or maybe they're a way to find out your husband and MIL are garbage people.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for reminding my brother he wasn’t there for his daughter’s birth when he was joking about my reaction to my son?

quote:

My wife and I (25m) recently had our beautiful 4 month old son, our first. After he was born we were calling our families to let them know. We FaceTimed my mom so she could meet her grandson. My wife was pointing the camera at me while I was holding him. I was sobbing the whole time. That triggered my wife and mom to start crying so that made me even more emotional because I was so happy our son was finally here. My brother and sister were staying at my moms around that time so they were on the call too.

Anyways for some reason after my brother (27m) pointed out how funny it is to him that I was crying. And yeah he’s one of this men don’t cry guys. We are used to it by now. However I didn’t like him laughing about an important moment in my life like it was no big deal to cry about. It was the birth of my son.

When we were at my mom’s house my son started crying because he was hungry. So my brother said “looks like he’s his daddy’s son then.” I asked him what he meant by that, he says it’s because of me crying like a little bitch. But “don’t worry” hopefully Kai (my son) doesn’t end up as bad as me. My brother thought it was funny but tbh it really irked me. It’s not the first time he says something about that and not like I haven’t told him it’s annoying and he needs to stop.

My response was pretty much “better that I cried like a bitch than ran like a bitch like you.” Reminding him that he didn’t even go see my niece when she was born until over a month later because he didn’t want to be involved at first. He’s somewhat involved even now so it was already a touchy subject for him. My mom got mad at us both. Bro was obviously offended by it. So bad he didn’t even want to say bye when we left. He won’t stop acting like I was a huge rear end in a top hat for bringing something up something personal for him when he was poking fun at me. Don’t know now if that was going too far. He got a taste of what it feels like being made fun of but does it make me an rear end in a top hat?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"I talked poo poo and got hit? What the gently caress gives!? That's not how this is supposed to work!"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Do they make "Honorable Mention Dad" mugs? Bro should get those

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Captain Hygiene posted:

I've never heard of that at a wedding, but I did find this engagement photoshoot so I'm probably wrong!

e: I like the last one on its own, it's like "Nice to meet you Jesus. So, what brings you out here here?"
jesus-for-hire has to be one of the weirdest jobs on earth. i want an a/t thread, "ask me about being a party christ"

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Halloween Jack posted:

Would you pay thousands of dollars for the Michelin Man to show up at your wedding?
when i was in primary (elementary) school, my extremely gay best friend and i developed a slightly unusual tradition that the michelin man was in a relationship with something called the piggae, which was a gay pig. we walked home from school together, and would pass a house with a window through which we could see a cupboard that was sometimes open and sometimes shut. we decided the michelin man and the piggae lived in that cupboard. when the cupboard was open, that meant they weren't home; when the cupboard was closed, that meant they were in there having sex, to our great delight. so what i'm saying, is yes.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

Barudak posted:

Do they make "Honorable Mention Dad" mugs? Bro should get those

what does your heart tell you?

in the same wheelhouse

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for licking my sisters boyfriend?

quote:

am i the rear end in a top hat for licking my sisters boyfriend?

i (18f) have a sister (23f) and she has a boyfriend (20m). they met at a barbecue in may 2019 but they have been on and off ever since. everytime she brings him around i smile so big. he always looks at me and sometimes will respond to the things i say to him. this is huge because he ignored me completely for the first year of their relationship. basically last week my oldest sister (31f) had a baby shower and everyone was invited including my sisters boyfriend. when he walked in, he hugged me and my mom immediately. something my sister didn’t even bother to do. she never does. i seriously have not hugged this girl since like mid-august 2017.

anyways, the baby shower was really nice. i was sitting next to my sisters boyfriend for the gender reveal (it’s a girl! 😊) and ventured off into the park. he followed me out there and we just had a conversation about life, then his hand somehow found it’s way into mine. it felt really natural, like neither of us really tried for it to happen, it just did. he said he loves my sister deeply and can’t imagine a life without her. i then brought our interlocked hands up to my face and then put it back down, carefully thinking about what i was going to do next. then i said gently caress it and just licked in between his three middle fingers. he stared at me then ran back to my sister. my sister texted me this morning telling me to leave him alone and to never speak to her again. i don’t regret what i did, but i don’t wanna lose my big sister. aita?

Added para break.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Evil Willow posted:

Added para break.

When you pay for someone to write erotica about your weird fetish but you don't want to spend a lot of money

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Evil Willow posted:

Added para break.

im visibly confused

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Foo Diddley posted:

Me [30F] with my bf [35M] of 6 years, I have repeatedly caught him lying and just discovered he is hiding that our house is being foreclosed on. I don't know what to do.

An hour to travel doesn’t seem like some impossible hurdle to me

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I just caught my boyfriend of 3 years in a hotel with another woman.

quote:

I got home from work and he was drunk. He is a major, nonviolent, alcoholic. He just gets really silly and falls down, injures himself, throws up and needs to be taken care of. This causes many fights between us. I have been thrown-up on multiple times while sleeping in our bed. I asked him to leave (as per agreement if he gets too sloppy) and he refused so I left. Told him I was going to see a movie and hopefully he'll be a sober or passed out when I get home.

When I get home 3 hours later, he isn't there and his bicycle (2DUI's) is gone. I call and text him multiple times throughout the night and finally leave a voice message saying, "I hope you are ok. I would have liked to know where you went. I am worried about you. Please call when you can. Love you and good night."

I get a call at 1:48 saying that he got my messages and that he is ok. He says he rented a hotel, room 202, if I want to come and spend the night or pick him up. I told him I was already in bed, but if he is safe then I'm happy and all is well. He says, "hold on a sec hun. You know what I am walking right now to my room from the bar. Can I call you in 10 min?"

I say, "yes,I love you talk on you soon"

Then no call. I text about 15 min later no response. I call 15 min after that, no answer. Ok. I'll go to sleep and turn on my ringer. I sleep for about a half-hour and check the phone. I figure he must have passed out drunk and had phone on vibrate. I send another text and again 15 min later I call to say I'm awake. Still no answer. This is odd behavior as we both always answer our phones for each-other.

Then I call the hotel and ring his room. The phone is not answered so I all back to ask if I have the right room.

That's when my world came crashing down. I asked the receptionist if I had the right room with the correct name and he said, "oh, Dan Fapper, yes, he isn't in his room right now, his guest is in there. Would you like me to try again to see I'd she will answer?"

SHE?

"Uhhhhhh" I'm speechless.

"oh here he is now, he's heading to his room with some beers. Would you like me to try it now or wait until he enters his room."

"Wait. Please"

"Ok, he's in, I'll connect you now."

ring ring

Dan picks up the phone, "uh, hello?"

"Dan?"

"Yeeees?" He says confused.

"Yeah, it me. Is there a woman in your room with you?"

Then I hear a click. But he didn't hang-up. I hear him say, "Oh poo poo! You need to go. NOW!" As a woman laughed and said "what? Why? What's wrong?" Then I hear another click and the phone hangs up.

WTF?

I call him back on his phone he answers, "hey, what's up?"

I am still in shock or else I would have been screaming at him, but I was just numb. "What the hell is going on? Why do you have a woman in your room at 3am?"

He of course denied it and said he didn't know what I was talking about and kept saying, "no bitches(odd choice of words) have been in my room. I'm not like that. I'm not a cheater."

I said, "ok well can you explain why there is a woman in your room?"

And we went back and forth with him finally admitting that this girl followed him up into his room, from the bar and she was not invited, but she just came in to hang out.

I am shocked and hurt. I can't understand how this happened. I assumed he was faithful. We were together for over 3 years. He is basically non sexual, so I'm shocked that this could happen.

I am very sexual and love to play sexy dress-up, play with toys and role play. All of these make him uncomfortable. I have had to dial back my sexuality to suit his lack there of and he is cheating on me? I can't understand this. I suppose it's kind of a blessing because his drinking was becoming such a burden on me. But I would have never guessed that he would cheat on me like this.

I guess I'm looking for support or advice. I really don't know. I'm fading in between hurt and numb. Relieved and crushed. I think I'm in denial, but I don't really know what I feel or think right now.

We are both 30 and hve been together for over 3 years. We live together.

TLDR: Non sexual boyfriend caught cheating, I am frozen and need advice

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

Overprotective mother wont let me (17M) cross the road by myself

quote:

I don't know where to start, I just have so many relationship problems with my mother.

Here's some background information. I am an only child, and no I do not have any disabilities, physically or mentally.

My mother is a control freak, before my parents divorced she managed all the family's finances (even though my dad was the only one that worked) and even now I distinctively remember her being very verbally abusive towards him. In the end my dad cheated on her, and they divorced.

My mum was understandably furious with my dad, I get it. What I don't get is how she took that anger out on me. I was only 7 back then and almost everyday she would tell me how my father is evil, and would probably kidnap and kill me if he had the chance (I'm not exaggerating, she actually told me that). Being a stupid 7 year old kid, I believed her word for word. Eventually, after a year or two of this, my dad got visiting rights and my mum had to let him see me. I was terrified of him at first, because i believed all the lies she told me. Over time I gradually realised that none of the stuff she told me was true, and that my dad, although not the best father in the world, was a good person who did care about me. Until this day I still do not forgive her for doing what she did.

Fast forward to my teenage years. she is so overprotective of me, and I'm really loving sick of it. She thinks a lot of usual activities are dangerous, such as riding my bicycle in the bicycle lane, drinking any soft drinks cause it is bad for my health, swimming at the beach even where there's life guards on patrol, playing video games at home because I would get addicted. obviously she won't let me get my driver's license when I could have at the age of 16. One time she got super pissed at me and lectured me for an hour because she went into my room and saw that I was listening to a song called "sex and drugs".

So anyway here's the actual story from the title. Lately I've been feeling pretty depressed due to reasons outside of this, I'm lacking energy and the motive to do anything. In an attempt to readjust my lifestyle I wanted to start going to the gym and exercising to relief my stress. There's this gym that is a 10 minute walk from my house and the prices are affordable. I asked my mum about it and said that I would pay for it out of my own pocket with the money I saved up from my previous part time job, which she forced me to quit. She agreed to sign the paperwork (gym needs it as I'm still under 18), and today after school she picked me up, along with a friend who I was planning on going to the gym with, and drove us to the gym.

On the way there she saw that the gym was further away than she initially thought, even though Ive already told her it was a 10 minute walk away and that's what it was. She dramatically stopped the car on the side of the road and announced that it was too dangerous for me, who is 4 months away from becoming a legal adult, to cross the road in front of the gym, a side street that didn't have pedestrian Crossing. Because of this she refused to sign the paperwork for me which was the only way for me to be allowed into the gym.

She announced this while my friend was in the car. I did not want to argue with her with him there cause things could get ugly, so I held in the anger and stayed quiet. I was so embarrassed, for obvious reasons. I can't honestly believe that she would think that I, almost a grown man, couldn't cross a loving road? Even worse is how my friend will think of me from now on. after we went home I told her these exact words -

Me: I don't want to talk to you. Mum: why? Me: I think you are mentally ill.

Then I went into my room, and she yelled out across the house that I was unappreciative and childish, as if I was in the wrong the entire time. Instead of getting into an argument I've decided to come to Reddit for advice. My mum has done a lot of good things for me, and I love her. But right now I am absolutely loving pissed. As you probably have guess she is the most stubborn person in the world and I definitely can't persuade her about anything. The problem isn't that I cant go to the gym, I can find other ways to exercise, it's that she still treats me in the same controlling way she did 10 years ago.

Is there anyway for me to repair this relationship? Or do I just have to suck it up until I leave home (she doesn't want me to, so I have to do it against her will and become entirely financially independent while studying in university).

I really envy those with healthy relationships with their parents.

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

Evil Willow posted:

Added para break.

OP's lust for her sister's boyfriend is not as subtle as she thinks it is, and she completely ignored the polite, face-saving cues he was giving her to knock it off. Deciding to up the stakes and, apparently, try and call dibs by licking him was absolutely the last straw for both him and her sister.

OP has absolutely burned that bridge for at least the next few years and is going to need to demonstrate that she's learned better and won't behave like that again.

Absolutely the rear end in a top hat, and I know the answer to "what was she thinking would happen" is "she was expecting that either Sister would acknowledge the claim and give him up, or Boyfriend would swoon and dump Sister".

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

tinytort posted:

she completely ignored the polite, face-saving cues he was giving her to knock it off.

He was apparently ok with them holding hands, so I am not so sure his cues were blameless

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Overprotective mother wont let me (17M) cross the road by myself

It's not, and never is, about being protective. It's about anything and everything he does being wrong, and making sure he never has any independence.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Oh dear me posted:

He was apparently ok with them holding hands, so I am not so sure his cues were blameless

He also followed her after she walked away which seems kind of weird to me? Sure it's possible OP might be putting the most romantic spin on things as possible but still.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

r/relationships: I am very sexual and love to play sexy dress-up

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

"my boyfriend is a severe alcoholic and also i caught him cheating on me what should i do"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mx. posted:

"my boyfriend is a severe alcoholic and also i caught him cheating on me what should i do"

Get him a gambling habit

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

quote:

He is a major, nonviolent, alcoholic. He just gets really silly and falls down, injures himself, throws up and needs to be taken care of. This causes many fights between us. I have been thrown-up on multiple times while sleeping in our bed.

Well that sure is something. He probably has some redeeming qualities for you to stay with him, right?

quote:

He isn't there and his bicycle (2DUI's) is gone

Not looking good.

quote:

We were together for over 3 years. He is basically non sexual, so I'm shocked that this could happen.

Oh, honey. Seriously, why, why, why would anyone stay with someone like that?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Leaving Las Vegas remake looking kind of lame

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Aside from the entirely untreated alcoholism and the cheating he's perfect, so please don't suggest I break up with him.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Evil Willow posted:

Added para break.

gently caress it im going weeirdo!

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Evil Willow posted:

Added para break.

This is the most early-20s-dating thing I have ever read

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm more concerned by the boyfriend having three middle fingers on one hand. Is that instead of an index and ring finger? Or does he have twelve fingers total? Or fourteen?

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Licking between fingers is todays kiss on the cheek

Google shows nothing but i wanna read her comments

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Glumslinger posted:

AITA for organizing a "hoe union" of girls in my college?

Reddit mods mad at the implication of there being consequences for sexualy harassing college girls posted:

Your post has been removed.

Do not repost this without contacting the mods for approval, including edited versions. Reposting without explicit approval will result in a ban.
This post violates Rule 5: We do not allow posts which concern violent encounters. This includes any mention of violence in any context.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

It was labeled a terror organization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Evil Willow posted: