Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the project tomorrow: make the last 8 for this side of town so we have 40 total imps. then make the houses. I will eventually go back and make everyone else but I want to uh, actually play the game, after 30+ hours playtime lol

last 8 for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

goferchan...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
24 pages in and we’re still in character creation… good lord this thread is gonna be a whopper

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Looking forward to seeing if this can top House Sony. That family's a hard act to follow

That Little Demon posted:

the project tomorrow: make the last 8 for this side of town so we have 40 total imps. then make the houses. I will eventually go back and make everyone else but I want to uh, actually play the game, after 30+ hours playtime lol

last 8 for now

I read IZ a lot but don't really post here that much, so it's fine if you don't make one for me! The thought's appreciated.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can be in the house if you fix Cubones avatar.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

this is cubone

I'm sorry...

What the gently caress dude

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Soy house

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In war, winner takes all. It is a gamble.

General Anime, a mean evil genius

Using as close to a Brigandine interpretation as I could get

:twisted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

badass :worship: Muahah. i was expecting to be a shinigami , but this is even more epic and a good callback haha

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

you really gonna poo poo talk the guy holding a scythe? come across the street you lil bitch. oh wait you already ran inside to get gang banged by your squad. my house will conquer this block. were going to put babys in every sim, kill all the men, and burn larry at the stake

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
The stake

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

you really gonna poo poo talk the guy holding a scythe? come across the street you lil bitch. oh wait you already ran inside to get gang banged by your squad. my house will conquer this block. were going to put babys in every sim, kill all the men, and burn larry at the stake

I’m talking poo poo on the queer with the xxxxxxxlong novelty dildo. We can talk things out once you’re done shopping at Spencer’s gifts. Oh, don’t forget to wash the asspussy juice off that thing, wouldn’t want it to go flying out of your hands when you’re finding out why I wear the crown on this block :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone winding up to throw this like a javelin would be hype.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

.... everyone else went inside when these guys showed up

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

bro

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

separate these mfers ASAP before they start a podcast

lmfao at everything but esp this

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Incredible. This is going to end with more blood than the fort did.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at everything

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me reading this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzWEYeUT6U

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Every imp without a sim

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Every imp without a sim

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
We need a wacky neighbor house with epic fictional characters to pop in. Kramer, pickle Rick, bobs brother

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

cruel to suggest lyle as a neighbor

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

last 8 for now

*Bob wanders in* Goldmine.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Looking forward to seeing if this can top House Sony. That family's a hard act to follow

I read IZ a lot but don't really post here that much, so it's fine if you don't make one for me! The thought's appreciated.

I have decided to reward your humbleness with a sim, but god I hate your name and avatar

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

We need a wacky neighbor house with epic fictional characters to pop in. Kramer, pickle Rick, bobs brother

*looking off into the distance* Barnle.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*looking off into the distance* Barnle.

[solemnly] lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pewdiepie posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I have decided to reward your humbleness with a sim, but god I hate your name and avatar

we should call him toby

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

we should call him toby

We should call him Manny. Mayonnaise for short. He loves it.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia posted:

We should call him Manny. Mayonnaise for short. He loves it.

lol. this actually.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao at everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

Stadia House