Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

letting off a flare inside a room seems insanely dangerous if its a proper fiery one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Jose posted:

letting off a flare inside a room seems insanely dangerous if its a proper fiery one

What about letting off a flare in your backside?

Churchill
Nov 27, 2007
Winston

Or its army's top tier Special Forces unit.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The London police would seem to be a good backup option.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

TheRat posted:

What about letting off a flare in your backside?

Whilst I can't find a video, Professional Wrestler Kota Ibushi has indeed done such a thing at least once.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst I can't find a video, Professional Wrestler Kota Ibushi has indeed done such a thing at least once.

As have professional England fans before the euro 2020 finals

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

TheRat posted:

As have professional England fans before the euro 2020 finals

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Stop calling smoke bombs flares

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Where in that picture are you ninpo

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

Where in that picture are you ninpo

I'm the massive arse

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
A bunch of lower league south African clubs just got life time bans for match fixing including one club that scored 41 own goals in a single match

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61732971.amp

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Jose posted:

A bunch of lower league south African clubs just got life time bans for match fixing including one club that scored 41 own goals in a single match

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61732971.amp

Big fan of the “we’ll be so blatant about it they’ll never think we’d be this blatant about it!!!” strategy

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

quote:

Shivulani Dangerous Tigers
Kotoko Happy Boys
Nsami Mighty Birds

Big fan of all these team names, op

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

webmeister posted:

Big fan of all these team names, op

they're now available

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

scoring 41 own goals must be exhausting, true athletes imo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So when you are down the bookies, and you place a bet on one team scoring 40+ own goals in a game, surely they would be stupid to take that bet.

Coz either there is some serious match fixing going on, or they are about to take money away from someone with clear and present mental issues.

Also when the bloke shows up the next day to collect his winnings, again surely you would have the police waiting to, at the very least question him.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
It wasn't about gambling, it was about winning the league.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1535668653445857281

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1535717310673080322

When trying to buy a couple of pingers goes wrong

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

https://twitter.com/OzGroundHop/status/1535496141696946177

:boonie:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Let the man drink his pint, you prick.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLqJ3h9KQw

I don't know what to do with this except that obviously I have to post it somewhere. I haven't watched it and I'm not going to, but I strongly believe that someone else should and tell me where the funny bits are.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Wazzerphuk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLqJ3h9KQw

I don't know what to do with this except that obviously I have to post it somewhere. I haven't watched it and I'm not going to, but I strongly believe that someone else should and tell me where the funny bits are.

One Hour Twenty Two Minutes and Twelve Seconds

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Why is he getting interviewed by some weirdo in a leather harness?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

Why is he getting interviewed by some weirdo in a leather harness?

You gotta strap in for the truth

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Oh no has Le Tiss done a David Icke?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

joey barton playing football manager and ragequitting when he got in an argument with himself

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i had no idea how he was still in post but giggs has resigned from wales manager, to not distract the team with his impending trial for domestic violence

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jel Shaker posted:

i had no idea how he was still in post

He's accused, not yet convicted.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
His contract is up soon anyway so resigning hasn't cost him much. Been happy to cash the cheques until now.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Jel Shaker posted:

i had no idea how he was still in post but giggs has resigned from wales manager, to not distract the team with his impending trial for domestic violence
Team player.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Not the first time he's waited until the last minute to bail on Wales due to mysterious injury

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

I think he went down this path in the last year or two. I guess COVID broke his brain or something.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagine having a job for life watching football matches and badly describing the events of the football match for people who can't see the football match, and giving it up because you couldn't just not say the vaccines were a satanist plot

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Matt le Pissier

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
An amazing player back in the day..hate to see it.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I scrolled down the comments and literally couldn't find a single one that wasn't along the lines of 'what a legend of a player and a grate man he is not following the sheeple keep it up Tiss the TRUTH will come out one day'

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

can’t imagine whacking your head against a ball would instil you with long term wisdom

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

monkeytennis posted:

back in my day when footballers went mental they accused people of being reptilians and gave interviews about DMT in the car park of a motorway travelodge

now it's all just crying because you have to wear a mask on t'bus and "just asking questions"

game's gone soft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Butterfly Valley posted:

I scrolled down the comments and literally couldn't find a single one that wasn't along the lines of 'what a legend of a player and a grate man he is not following the sheeple keep it up Tiss the TRUTH will come out one day'

The most working brain