Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

That Steam API leak a while back said Febuary 2028, so surely not too much longer. Lol.

In all serioousness I think, and this is based on totally scientific theories of spacetime as proposed by my uncle that works for australia, that there is a twenty percent chance the game will release within a year from now, an eighty percent chance it'll be between one year and two years from now, and zero chance it'll be longer than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Silksong will release one month after Heart Forth, Alicia.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What will release first: Sports Story or Silksong?

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Waltzing Along posted:

What will release first: Sports Story or Silksong?

In a Frog Fractions style twist, they're actually the same game.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

They paused development of Silksong to work on a hollow knight themed pinball game called watcher knight spinball

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

They actually stopped game development to work on pachinko machines instead.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Possible hint that Silksong will be in the Summer Game Fest stream: https://www.gamesradar.com/hollow-knight-silksong-world-premiere-seemingly-teased-for-summer-game-fest/

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:supaburn:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The vapor wave promise has been made.

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

It's gonna be crowsworn lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I feel like hinting at the release of Crowsworn in a way that would make a bunch of people really really angry at Crowsworn for existing would be a bad move for a marketing director to do but I've seen dumber moves

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Lol this is so tenuous

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean it's more than "A Nintendo conference is happening" which for some reason this thread gets excited about every time.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It is literally the first inkling of anything since that goddam article came out

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The world premiere will be Hollow Knight: Hallownest origins! A mobile gacha game with loot boxes and micro transactions that’s also partnering with bleeding edge NFT technology!

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Jun 7, 2022

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

It's not happening.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ColdPie posted:

It's not happening.

Bapanada…

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Hornet, Silksong and Team Cherry are all real and my friends

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's happening 100% for real. I would hype myself up as much as possible personally

https://twitter.com/helyearelyea/status/1534891982471933953

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I don’t give a poo poo about this stuff normally but the marketing director for Silksong literally posted “I approve of this” regarding Geoff’s “world exclusive” tweet, and they literally never post about anything ever. It’s now or never baby.

This would also line up with their last “surely it’s gotta be soon” memeing from last month

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can't wait to play 100% real game Hollow Knight: Silksong which will definitely be announced for sure today

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I'll believe it when I see it! Agh!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

excited for today's reveal of silksong nfts

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
For me now, whenever an opportunity like this comes up I'm just zen about it. No hope, no fear. I'll be happy if we see it and I won't be sad if we don't

Now I say that but also DNF 2001 leaked last month and I hit the roof..

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Wheeee posted:

excited for today's reveal of silksong nfts

Hollow Knight: Silkroadsong

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What time is this event happening

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

RCarr posted:

It started an hour ago

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I knew what (not) to expect but man I feel dumb for watching any of this

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

RCarr posted:

I'm sure there are others but I have this RPS liveblog open: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/summer-game-fest-2022-liveblog

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Putting on the clown makeup again.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Harriet Carker posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Good afternoon everyone. Feels Villeneuve is fine and has not thrown themselves into a ravine

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
bapanada

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Harriet Carker posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

I don't think I'm online enough to get this but I keep seeing it. What does it mean?

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

External Organs posted:

I don't think I'm online enough to get this but I keep seeing it. What does it mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8GpIX1aIiI

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

:rock:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

:negative: :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Hey guys they announced Silksong right.