Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah the Ezra Miller details are a yikes. You can't go ahead with the movie as is with poo poo like that.

They can't even find them to serve them a court order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

make Flash blurry, get Michael Rosenbaum to dub in dialogue, have him say he has no idea who Miller is while looking in a mirror at some point.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Does WB have any ghost actors they can use? Disney is building up their roster, can't remember if WB has used any yet. Who owns Tupac?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I feel like this is on a level that is much harder for WB to ignore. "They got drunk and violent" can pass way easier than "Terrifying cult grooming of a child'

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They can have Ray Fisher as the Flash.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Azubah posted:

They can have Ray Fisher as the Flash.

Fuckin' hilarious that Ray Fisher was apparently too much of a headache for anyone to deal with anymore and now they have someone who is a legit headache and seem to not care.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

X-O posted:

Fuckin' hilarious that Ray Fisher was apparently too much of a headache for anyone to deal with anymore and now they have someone who is a legit headache and seem to not care.

Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa and Henry Caville appear to be the only ones who are not a gigantic tire fire in Justice League.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa and Henry Caville appear to be the only ones who are not a gigantic tire fire in Justice League.

I thought Gal Gadot was still okay, people just didn't like her acting all that much?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

TwoPair posted:

I thought Gal Gadot was still okay, people just didn't like her acting all that much?

IDF

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
The constant gently caress-ups surrounding DC's movies are far more entertaining than the movies themselves.

At this point they should just release nothing but documentaries about this poo poo. I would watch those. Like, just make more "The Death of 'Superman Lives'" films but for every loving movie to come out since Superman Returns.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

X-O posted:

Well, see, you have to look at it from the perspective of a WB executive:

“Ray Fisher hurt MY feelings, gently caress him.”
“Ezra Miller hurt a bunch of people who aren’t ME, let’s see what happens.”

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TwoPair posted:

She is a bad actor and absolutely down with child murder.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

ImpAtom posted:

I feel like this is on a level that is much harder for WB to ignore. "They got drunk and violent" can pass way easier than "Terrifying cult grooming of a child'

Kevin Spacey hasn't wormed his way back into stuff yet, has he?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cavill is one of those "You can't even date anyone anymore!" idiots about MeToo things but that's about it for him.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Bruceski posted:

Kevin Spacey hasn't wormed his way back into stuff yet, has he?

he has a movie coming out this year

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He also has more legal trouble that's fixing to derail his not real comeback

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Spacey has been in some of those cheap Eastern European productions I think

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

Cavill is one of those "You can't even date anyone anymore!" idiots about MeToo things but that's about it for him.

He's smart enough to shut up about that and just posts about warhsmmer and computers now.

We're going to find out Miller made csam with this kid or something else super hosed up.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Edit: Took a second and decided that my post might be taken in the wrong way and have removed it.

Instead imagine I posted about how adorable Henry Cavile was talking about Warhammer and how horribly bullying Graham Norton was in making fun of it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

I think he later apologized for that. And not a half assed apology

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

someone resurrect Christopher Plummer to replace Ezra Miller

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Tig Notaro. :colbert:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I know it's Heston so, y'know, yeesh, but I'm reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWsFFQP0gA

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
What's Marvel's percentage of poo poo Awful People compared to DC's? Are there others I'm forgetting about besides Chris Pratt, Letitia Wright, and Evangeline Lilly?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All Chris are various degrees of bad.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Paul Rudd steals bone marrow from children and injects it to slow his aging.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
So that's why they had to do the 5 year time skip and replace the daughter

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yeah but I'm talking about the more apparent and egregious poo poo.

Lobok posted:

Paul Rudd steals bone marrow from children and injects it to slow his aging.

Like the argument can, and has, been made about why people like Paul Rudd are not great, but he's not actively funding conversion therapy or spreading anti-vax misinformation or anything like that.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Mark ruffallo once glued pubes to a sleeping childs face because they said Goku could beat Hulk.

True

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hemsworth hasn't done anything wrong in his life as far as I can tell.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jamesman posted:

Like the argument can, and has, been made about why people like Paul Rudd are not great, but he's not actively funding conversion therapy or spreading anti-vax misinformation or anything like that.

"People like Paul Rudd are not great", wow, just brazen antisemitism in the BSS movie thread.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Codependent Poster posted:

Hemsworth hasn't done anything wrong in his life as far as I can tell.

Thor 2 is not so easily forgotten, friend.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hemsworth is Australian so he most likely killed an Aboriginal or Chinese child at some point.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I forget what happened with Terrence Howard. It was something weird, though.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

BrianWilly posted:

He tried to remake math or something and also asked for more money than RDJ for IM2

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

BrianWilly posted:

I forgot about him. He's a serial abuser, but that wasn't necessarily a problem for the studio or anything. He got fired over contract disputes.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
RDJ being not terribly problematic is one of the biggest wins Marvel has ever had. I heard IM1 was uninsurable because he was hired on.

He was something around Ezra Miller levels before he went to jail. I think it was different and mostly drugs, so it doesn't sound as bad now, but he was a real shambles at one point.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's batshit insane and the math was part of that, but he's also a toxic abusive rear end in a top hat.

That only came out after Marvel/Disney hosed him over though.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, he was hired for IM at a rate higher than Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr, mainly because Downey had to take a pay cut to afford the insurance to hire him. Downey and Paltrow got a pay bump for IM2 and Howard got fired after asking for a similar bump.

Reportedly Perlmutter told Feige to just recast the role since "It's not like audiences will be able to tell the difference."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RDJ never assaulted anyone. He was just really addicted to drugs. Like the worst he did to anyone else physically was trespassing and falling asleep in his neighbor's bed.