Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Foreskin Restoration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s the latest craze

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol and also lmao if the doctors even stole your foreskin in the first place

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol and also lmao if the doctors even stole your foreskin in the first place

But you can just grow it back, so it’s all good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nature’s other pocket

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I will be reunited with my foreskin in heaven, but I was a child when it was taken from me so maybe I'll put it on a necklace or something

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hardawn posted:

I will be reunited with my foreskin in heaven, but I was a child when it was taken from me so maybe I'll put it on a necklace or something

You’d have one hell of a candy necklace regrowing and circumcising yourself over and over again. Food for thought.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Seems a bit chewie, like ordering calamari in Missouri

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You’d have one hell of a candy necklace regrowing and circumcising yourself over and over again. Food for thought.

you could do that cool thing where you pull the elastic string back, then bite it in half, and fire foreskins at people

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hardawn posted:

Rub it a little and the necklace becomes a scarf

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I can't imagine being a mom and having to clean/dress a baby's penis wound :gonk:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Everyone should do it, im tired of naked dicks

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I had a fiveskin installed

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I want my foreskin restored but I want it to be in the shape of a horn and flare out to about 5" diameter.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Tarkus posted:

I want my foreskin restored but I want it to be in the shape of a horn and flare out to about 5" diameter.

The horn of dongdor

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe I'll get an aftskin too

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Bloop posted:

Maybe I'll get an aftskin too

a little flap that covers your butthole like a trap door

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I can't imagine being a mom and having to clean/dress a baby's penis wound :gonk:

Instead you’re cleaning dick cheese for the first six years or so until he gets the concept of basic hygiene.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Szyznyk posted:

Instead you’re cleaning dick cheese for the first six years or so until he gets the concept of basic hygiene.

I mean, parents are responsible for cleaning babies & very young children in general though, right? Making sure they're clean isn't the same as making sure their wounds don't get infected, and removing children's body parts so I don't have to clean them seems pretty hosed up. Whatever, I'm not having kids anyway so it's nothing I need to worry about. :shrug:

Anyway, foreskins are cool.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I was circumcised twice.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Removing all my child's features for convenience until hes a perfectly smooth sphere that I can just shake around in a baggie of bong cleaner once a week

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
You put a peepee tepee when you change their diaper because the air always makes them piss

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Removing all my child's features for convenience until hes a perfectly smooth sphere that I can just shake around in a baggie of bong cleaner once a week

I was thinking of just sparkling up all the cracks and crevices on the three year old until she stops being disgusting.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i will clean nasty liquid baby poo poo out of my childs butt no problem, but dick cheese! no way that's gross!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Thinking about getting a vasectomy to upgrade my circumcision. Then my genitalia will be complete.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Thinking about getting a vasectomy to upgrade my circumcision. Then my genitalia will be complete.

Go all out and get an orchiectomy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

I was circumcised twice.

The foreskin so nice, it was removed twice!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm against circumnavigation

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

Szyznyk posted:

how does penes wrok

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Someone told that doctor measure once, cut twice!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma get foreskin restoration so hard they call it a fiveskin HEYYYYYY

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

What happens when you have a fiveskin installed?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
You think nooner read the brochure before signing up? lmao

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

What happens when you have a fiveskin installed?

Words cannot do it justice.

You ascend.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Remember when that rabbi killed the baby he circumsized with his mouth? He poisoned the baby with herpes while he was sucking the foreskin off.

Very cool. Cool cool cool.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

That may have actually been a rabbit, I don't know the difference.

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

idk, chopping part of your dick off seems weird and bad and maybe something that someone should have a choice in whether it happens to them or not

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Fun fact: In New Zealand it is quite uncommon to have that part of your body removed.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

It's not hard to clean your dick if you've got foreskin, you don't even think about it. It's just part of taking a shower, same as cleaning any other part. The fact that a ton of americans seem to think it's like this super high maintenance thing is really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Randarkman posted:

It's not hard to clean your dick if you've got foreskin, you don't even think about it. It's just part of taking a shower, same as cleaning any other part. The fact that a ton of americans seem to think it's like this super high maintenance thing is really weird.

yeah they're absolutely telling on themselves when they bring out the "it's unhygienic" excuse.

I suppose it made a little bit of sense back in the olden days, in the desert or some poo poo where you couldn't wash often or something idk I'm not a historian.