Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Facebook Aunt posted:

I can't conceive of a situation where putting cabbage on a burger would be better than not putting cabbage on a burger.

It's crunchy.
:shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Facebook Aunt posted:

I can't conceive of a situation where putting cabbage on a burger would be better than not putting cabbage on a burger.

Shredded cabbage is great in sandwiches and burgers. And an immeasurable improvement over lettuce in any situation.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
And peppery

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tiggum posted:

Shredded cabbage is great in sandwiches and burgers. And an immeasurable improvement over lettuce in any situation.

drat right

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Also, kimchi burger.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Have coleslaw and kimchi not reached your neck of the woods yet ?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Lady Disdain posted:

They call it night salad.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I bet you could make a decent burger with sauerkraut as well, it would take a little finessing with the other ingredients though.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Maybe use a soft pretzel as a bun and serve with suitable beer.
I'm making myself rather hungry here.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'd have to think about how to do it with beef, but that'd be good as hell with a bratwurst burger.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Please keep talking about food, your avatar is bewitching me.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Food.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

citybeatnik posted:

I will never grokk the French's weird obsession with keeping their language "pure". I had a Francophile friend attempt to explain it but after a few words they just started sounding like an adult on Charlie Brown.

It's like seeing god drat fnord in text.

its racism, op

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Good loving riddance!!!!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Rocket, aka arugula is excellent on a burger.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pookah posted:

Yeah, it's excellent

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Shredded roman goes on mine

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lady Disdain posted:

Okay, shredded cabbage might be okay. Most places just use lettuce leaves, not shredded lettuce, so I was picturing a big ol' cabbage leaf on a burger.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Shredded roman goes on mine

???

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s a Greek hoplite fool

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Week yeah it's a substitute please try to keep up

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Food?!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pookah posted:

Every single loving time someone refers to arugula as rocket, my brain starts trying to figure out how to drop a "chew chew rocket" pun, only to abandon it because of the unlikelihood that anyone else in the conversation has had a weird commercial for an obscure Dreamcast game rattling around in their internal jukebox for nearly their entire adult life

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Phy posted:

Every single loving time someone refers to arugula as rocket, my brain starts trying to figure out how to drop a "chew chew rocket" pun, only to abandon it because of the unlikelihood that anyone else in the conversation has had a weird commercial for an obscure Dreamcast game rattling around in their internal jukebox for nearly their entire adult life

yeah even if i got the joke i would not acknowledge that i did, for fear that i would then have to explain it to a third person

i would be mildly impressed though, very mildly

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Phy posted:

same op

Also rocket salad sucks, it literally tastes like garden weeds

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1534466042306625537?t=Z9dsQebQArrBE8soIMEXvg&s=19

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Phy posted:

TO NEKO NEKO WAAAAIII

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

So, you cannot conceive of a situation.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Phy posted:

good game though

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/396329/correction-riskay-was-right-about-smell-yo-dick/

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

All going according to plan.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/rollingstone/status/1535034457228562437?s=21&t=nMi61n8Z7cpuXnHkr1iNXg

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Do they have to throw out the vat of chocolate after that?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Facebook Aunt posted:

No, just the workers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Facebook Aunt posted:

They were in the vat for less than fifteen minutes and are not considered to be close contacts of the chocolate.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pookah posted:

what kind some anti american commie would have arugula on a burger?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

poo poo, I hope those chocolate workers aren’t burned all over or something

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
You wanna hear about falling into vats eh???

https://www.effinghamradio.com/2022/06/09/worker-melted-in-half-in-vat-of-iron/

Worker melted in half after falling into vat of molten iron

This is basically the entire article right here:

"Steven Dierkes had only been on the job for five days when he apparently tripped and fell into a large iron melter at an Illinois foundry on Tuesday. Employees say that only part of his body fell in and was instantly melted. Some reports say Dierkes hadn’t been given adequate training to work on the melting floor. This is the second death at the foundry in a six month period, and an investigation is ongoing."

:kingsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Origin story for the M&M mascots now in the works