Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Can you make him get on all fours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is somehow the creepiest post itt

lmfao

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

I loving LOVE THE IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!
____________________/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

____________________/

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guess this guy hates “the dinosaur”

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
cool find on the main page if sims 4 lmfao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

____________________/

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

____________________/

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Larry Parrish with his new carrot top hair and pride tshirt! Larry Parrish… in the houuuusssee!!

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Cubone! With his extra-lifelike new fursuit! Cubone… in the hooouuuussseee!!!

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Goferchan and his dynamic new ‘ancient rivalry’ trait! TheNamedSavior… in the hoouuuuusseee!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Larry Parrish with his new carrot top hair and pride tshirt! Larry Parrish… in the houuuusssee!!

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Cubone! With his extra-lifelike new fursuit! Cubone… in the hooouuuussseee!!!

But BBG, while you’re waiting for that mod to download, don’t forget Goferchan and his dynamic new ‘ancient rivalry’ trait! TheNamedSavior… in the hoouuuuusseee!!!

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B6TjoYFUVY

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

____________________/

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Bolverkur posted:

I loving LOVE THE IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
every time you start the game you have to load into your world to make a new family which I'm working on and spotted Fargield taking larry for a walk and checking out the neighbors. It looks like she was planning on killing Larry but noticed people were watching

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Here is Pewdiepie, my interpretation on the iconic Ice rear end

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
here is 16-bit butthead, which is leading me down another rabbit hole on how to make shirts for sims 4 because I couldn't find a good AC/DC tshirt but now I want to make one that says IMP ZONE

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
so, I could spend 100 hours learning Sims 4 studio to make a simple shirt... or I could hire some insane british person on Fiverr to do it

you can tell his stuff is high quality from the pics, might be worth 10 bucks.. I mean a tenner

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

so, I could spend 100 hours learning Sims 4 studio to make a simple shirt... or I could hire some insane british person on Fiverr to do it

you can tell his stuff is high quality from the pics, might be worth 10 bucks.. I mean a tenner

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Can you make him get on all fours

Good question

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nerd Crew might be the best thing rlm have done

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Making riche Evans review their two fake loot boxes ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head