Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

my favorite BSG plotline was Gaius Baltar getting a sex cult after he was responsible for humanity's genocide for a second time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Filthy Hans posted:

that was near the end, but that wasn't the end

it ended with them being the progenitors of modern humanity and we're locked in a vicious cycle of our microwaves and Roombas plotting an apocalypse

no it didn't

you sound like you don't feel well, do you need to go to the ER?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

no it didn't

you sound like you don't feel well, do you need to go to the ER?

you WILL NOT gaslight me into forgiving Ronald D Moore for that shitass ending to the series

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

my favorite BSG plotline was Gaius Baltar getting a sex cult after he was responsible for humanity's genocide for a second time

srsly he was the best of the whole show

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
So did trump get impeached again?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:boomshaka:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb5kPA9ZoM

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

oh and my favorite behind-the-scenes BSG plotline was Chief Tyrell's wife getting written off the show because she was a nut and then she became a recruiter for the real-life NEXIVM sex cult, turned states' witness against the cult leadership, and REMAINED A MEMBER

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Remember when Trump called that one guy in Georgia and all he wanted was just for them to find enough votes to win lmao

I would have given him the votes. It's the least I could do for $2000.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

you WILL NOT gaslight me into forgiving Ronald D Moore for that shitass ending to the series

it wasnt that bad. we would just repeat everything again without learning a single thing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

remember when everyone thought these hearings would be a nothingburger

WHAT HAPPENED. I NEED TO KONW

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

WHAT HAPPENED. I NEED TO KONW

trump just won 2024

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

trump just won 2024

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lmao that the dems are rolling this out like a fuckin HBO miniseries

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Ali was the one having a meltdown, while the world's greatest president was cool as a cucumber in each hand.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

quote:

A source told the outlet that Boebert, who has a history of reckless driving, hit a rock wall, badly injuring her then-sister-in-law, Tori Hooper. Boebert then “bailed,” the source said, leaving Hooper “screaming and freaking out.” Hooper’s mother confirmed the incident to the Daily Mail, saying that her daughter “got stuck inside of a crevice in the Jeep while Lauren… took off her belt and slipped out.”

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Ali was the one having a meltdown, while the world's greatest president was cool as a cucumber in each hand.

Yeah the most the investigation is going to do is shake the tree to throw out those who don't believe in Trump enough

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

me and cod should be safe, but i worry for some of the others that post here...

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
I can't believe they pussed out like that and had Neil and Buzz survive

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

me and cod should be safe, but i worry for some of the others that post here...

they're already dead, they just don't know it yet

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mayor Dave posted:

Lexx is 20 years old get new material

Hentai hasn't improved since what the gently caress are our scientists even doing?!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

AxGrap posted:

Superstructure finished, cutting panels this weekend for the triangles

What would Buckminster Fuller say

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'd love a geodick dome and underground bunker to just be a hermit and shitpost and game when's a president going to make my dream a reality

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

Hentai hasn't improved since what the gently caress are our scientists even doing?!

check out the Hentaied videos

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
What AI site is everyone using

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm so deflated

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

What AI site is everyone using

ai? you mean all those ugly hideous stupid images u keep seeing? check your monitor!!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Lpzie posted:

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

Do you think daddy will disown her now that she admitted daddy didn't win the election

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

remember when all the NBA guys were all "enough with ppl getting shot by police" and were verrry close to holding professional sports hostage, and then Obama stepped in it and was all "let me be clear, you need to continue doing hoops for the good of the country" and then lebron et al backed off

I think about this alot

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good morning, Friday morning

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Goya

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Lpzie posted:

ai? you mean all those ugly hideous stupid images u keep seeing? check your monitor!!

yea but this still doesn't answer my question

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1535059901562908672?t=HyKlpUIaXv7xSYvTi8z_VA&s=19

I guess thats why my favorite president can't shut up about telling people they needed 10,000 national guard a couple days before. Never bothered to do poo poo the day of.

That's the "did you order the code red" moment for me. Trumpy's early narrative was that the whole thing was just a huge, tremendous, beautiful, peaceful protest.

Why would he need to deploy the national guard if Private Santiago was not to be touched and would leave Guantanamo early next morning, Colonel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm so deflated

Yeah things haven’t been the same since arfjason got banned