Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

akadajet posted:

you know, if all roads were actually that wide I think we'd solve traffic

In the 1950s they did studies showing that adding lanes never solves traffic saturation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sapozhnik posted:

i am so ready for the end of this latest round of "HAHA GAN MAEK FUNNEY IMAEG" posting

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
planning on living my best life this upcoming father's day, blaring peg by steely dan on repeat while i shave and shower, whistling an octave too high or too low to the horn riff. my wife and daughter will smolder and fume as i make them insanely late

next year, same plans to do it again

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
lol nerds upset at interesting thing because it’s popular news at 11

it’s not like it’s minion memes or something

im the ominous red button

anyway in re those generated images i wonder if this poo poo will be useful for interesting topical artwork for games

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

akadajet posted:

you know, if all roads were actually that wide I think we'd solve traffic

just one more lane, bro

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the new wildcat sucks comparatively

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

mediaphage posted:

anyway in re those generated images i wonder if this poo poo will be useful for interesting topical artwork for games

it is not in fact that interesting and the images are getting posted in like 10 different threads simultaneously

here are more GAN generated images, much like all the other GAN generated images you've seen this month. and last month, and last year, and two years ago.

remember deep dream? man that poo poo was wild

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

infernal machines posted:

it is not in fact that interesting and the images are getting posted in like 10 different threads simultaneously

it owns actually

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the new wildcat sucks comparatively

lmao i thought they stopped making buicks

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao i thought they stopped making buicks

no they’re huge in China and starting to come back in the states as a brand between Chevy and Cadillac

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

no they’re huge in China and starting to come back in the states as a brand between Chevy and Cadillac

i just looked at the wiki and yeah, pretty sure i haven't seen many (or any afaik, actually) of their ~2010+ models around here which isn't a great sign

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

i just looked at the wiki and yeah, pretty sure i haven't seen many (or any afaik, actually) of their ~2010+ models around here

yup, I’ve only started noticing them in the last twelve months or so and only because they make an estate car now, which looks quite nice

I would be very unsurprised if nearly every Buick driver in my area works for GM or Buick

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

graph posted:

just one more lane, bro

that's a lot of lanes

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Beeftweeter posted:

i just looked at the wiki and yeah, pretty sure i haven't seen many (or any afaik, actually) of their ~2010+ models around here which isn't a great sign

not a great sign because usually the most practical and best car models are targeted towards the us market?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

akadajet posted:

that's a lot of lanes

just one more bro. one more will fix it, promise

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

not a great sign because usually the most practical and best car models are targeted towards the us market?

nah not a great sign since i take my dog out all the time and live on the same street the brooklyn bridge dumps you on almost right after it does, so i see a shitload of all sorts of cars, even kit jobs

there's a ton of older buicks but i haven't ever seen one of the newer ones wiki says are/were available recently (apparently they don't make sedans at all anymore)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sapozhnik posted:

i am so ready for the end of this latest round of "HAHA GAN MAEK FUNNEY IMAEG" posting
all the good ones are in cspam

https://twitter.com/briggityboppity/status/1535099896646275084

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

if that were true we would have less SUVs and more estate cars here

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i thought estate cars were gonna be like old timey rolls royce luxury cars

"estate car" is british for "station wagon" lmao

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
steam jobs?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Achmed Jones posted:

british for "station wagon" lmao

isn’t that “shooting brake”?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

only luxury brands call them shooting brakes.

i have no idea why

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

refuse to believe the person responsible for this didnt spring for the rainbow foam wash

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mediaphage posted:

https://twitter.com/numinouscosmos/status/1534939640855089166?s=21&t=6hpJmsI2Ifp1YamopSPiDA

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

graph posted:

just one more bro. one more will fix it, promise

no no... I'm talking about LOTS more lanes. like complete overkill everywhere like in that picture

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my roads should be like walmart parking lot wide

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

haveblue posted:

steam jobs?

That's the kink, right there.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002