Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Good job sharl and checo

Edit: what a terrible top of page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals

Hot Karl Marx posted:

perez should be RB #1

Lmao yes!

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Sainz should have gone for the red flag special

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

perez should be RB #1

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Perez realising that it's safer for his marriage to gently caress Verstappen instead of random yacht floozies.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Max's qualifying performance vs perez, 25:2 or whatever the gently caress it is
Thread big brains: CHECO #1

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Khablam posted:

Yes?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Khablam posted:

Don't sign your post's

speng31b
May 8, 2010

what a sneaky sneaky Alonso man

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.

Khablam posted:

Sorry max had to tow the faster driver on the second attempt, Jos.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

notes on qualifying radio:

spicy lewis

max "why am I ahead" verstappen: out qualified again

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BEn1G2d5o

Lol starting off the highlights with Stroll in the barrier.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Khablam posted:

What have you done for me lately?

"I like the driver that's winning"
-Christian Horner

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lol Stroll.

Crazy lap from Leclerc.

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
The scoundrel Max Verstappen complaining about not getting a tow from the Red Bull Racing #1 driver Sergio "Checo" Perez, just shameful.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Just dropping in to say

1. Pants Lol
2. Get In There Checo

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

You're reading too much into it, Checo has always been Hulkenberg tier. It's just hilarious watching the golden child of the team get clowned on by the guy they paid to fill a seat out of spite for Gasly and then listen to Horner tell Max what a good little boy he's been over team radio.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

just caught up, glad to see baku welcomed lance

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

Perez realising that it's safer for his marriage to gently caress Verstappen instead of random yacht floozies.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Charles Leclerc posted:

You're reading too much into it, Checo has always been Hulkenberg tier. It's just hilarious watching the golden child of the team get clowned on by the guy they paid to fill a seat out of spite for Gasly and then listen to Horner tell Max what a good little boy he's been over team radio.

I agree BUT

checo has multiple podiums and wins, while hulkenberg has the most starts without a podium

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

FP2 went better, gauge don’t go up as high. Bike still ran good, feels much more controllable in the corners with the new carb setup. Was too distracted to reacquaint myself with the homemade quick shifter though. May or may not use it in the race. Doesn’t look like I’m facing serious competition today. In FP2 an SV650 was holding me up. He was a first timer but still. I’m basically Márc Márquez except I built my own bike too.

Is it normal for fork caps to be safety wired? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
It’s not required but from racing experience I’ve grown paranoid about everything coming loose. So I lock wire everything that isn’t prohibitively difficult to do so

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Count me as another in the "Checo is a nice guy but not that talented" camp. That said, Checo managing to eke out a WDC win this year through some combination of Max crashes, Ferrari fuckups, and his own slightly-above-average drives might just be the best realistic storyline for this season.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

You'll actually find that Checo, in fact, owns.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

marshalljim posted:

Count me as another in the "Checo is a nice guy but not that talented" camp. That said, Checo managing to eke out a WDC win this year through some combination of Max crashes, Ferrari fuckups, and his own slightly-above-average drives might just be the best realistic storyline for this season.

So its 2016 again?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Checowns

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ArmZ posted:

I agree BUT

checo has multiple podiums and wins, while hulkenberg has the most starts without a podium

Checo has driven cars capable of winning.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I went out with another app girl tonight, she likes Poois, :lando: and Nando.

More importantly she hates Horner and doesn't live in the Cayman Islands so I think I'm going to ask her to marry me on our next date.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

I went out with another app girl tonight, she likes Poois, :lando: and Nando.

More importantly she hates Horner and doesn't live in the Cayman Islands so I think I'm going to ask her to marry me on our next date.

Sounds like one fine lady OP! I say go for it!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Charles Leclerc posted:

Checo has driven cars capable of winning.

:thunk:

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Thread game.

Predict how Ferrari will gently caress up tomorrow and hand the win to Red Bull despite having pole position.

Mine is they try a double stack and then accidentally put Sainz's used tires on LeClerc's car

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

This will be the rare race where the strategy is perfect, the drivers just gently caress up and crash.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Custard Undies posted:

This will be the rare race where the strategy is perfect, the drivers just gently caress up and crash.

This one is called the Singapore.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Sab0921 posted:

Thread game.

Predict how Ferrari will gently caress up tomorrow and hand the win to Red Bull despite having pole position.

Mine is they try a double stack and then accidentally put Sainz's used tires on LeClerc's car

they somehow pit charles 4 times and sainz only on the last lap like ocon because they forgot which guy was which mid race

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Sab0921 posted:

Thread game.

gently caress up during a pitstop, lug nut gets stuck or something

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

Ferrari will run a strategy that completely ignores the Latifi factor, which will take effect after Stroll causes a yellow mid race and they choose to try and finish long on mediums.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Sab0921 posted:

Thread game.

Boring guess for me, RB brings Checo in for an early pit to force Charles in to defend against the undercut, Max wins by long tire strategy and track position

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

it's called a newey-mobile

just ignore the bad ones (there's quite a few)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

speng31b posted:

Boring guess for me, RB brings Checo in for an early pit to force Charles in to defend against the undercut, Max wins by long tire strategy and track position

Trust in Strolltifi to drat any long tire strategy.