Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Happy to report I am currently weeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

I smoked. Weed.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I wanna take a dang weed nap!!!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I think I'm gonna have a weed between this meeting and the next.

I did it, I'm high!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

i got something called frozè it's pretty good

What's the THC content, if you don't mind?

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Birds ate my seeds and my saplings, just alpha struck them all. I'm rapidly becoming the loving joker after nearly a month of stops and starts and random people getting in the way every single step of the way.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Inspector Hound posted:

What's the THC content, if you don't mind?

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So I'm high and I just tried eating a pickle spear and it felt like eating a salty cockroach. How did I ever like these?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Sounds like a bad pickle, all brands are not equal in quality.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

This is the purplest weed I ever seen.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
Nearly at the end of a 30 day t break. Two days to go. Friday I'm going to break it on 20mg gummies and I'm so excited.

Honestly, I'd rather break it with fresh flower, but I can't smoke or vape prior to surgery on the 27th, which is tragic.

I'm so ready though. It's been a rough 30 days.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i'm under a boil water advisory. i'm very lazy and don't want to boil more water than i have to do i need to use boiled water in my bong?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

butt dickus posted:

i'm under a boil water advisory. i'm very lazy and don't want to boil more water than i have to do i need to use boiled water in my bong?

Are you drinking your bong water?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I don't have weed, please send help.

Or weed.

Preferably weed.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Cacator posted:

Are you drinking your bong water?
no but i often inhale vapors that traverse it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You should probably boil it but it's your life. Smoking with hot water is also good btw

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

butt dickus posted:

if you are under a boil water advisory doesnt that mean you are supposed to boil water for any drinking/cooking use, which would be a substantially larger amount than you would put in a bong? like just use a half cup of your already boiled drinking/cooking water for the bong its not like you have to have a whole separate boiling session

also i know goons are lazy but too lazy for boiling some water? seriously? how do you have the energy to even take a hit

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just use bottled water.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i'm pretty dang lazy but
boiling water heats up my house and it's already hot outside
after i boil it i usually want it cold for drinking and that takes a long time especially now that i have used all of my potentially contaminated ice to cool down the boiled water (no, not in the water, i'm not that stupid)
i'm trying to ration said water that i have already chilled

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

butt dickus posted:

after i boil it i usually want it cold for drinking and that takes a long time especially now that i have used all of my potentially contaminated ice to cool down the boiled water (no, not in the water, i'm not that stupid)
i'm trying to ration said water that i have already chilled

just think about the amount of water that your bong uses and add that amount to the supply of water you are already boiling for drinking. this will take like 3 entire seconds of your life to figure out and it is extremely unlikely to lengthen the boil time by a noticeable amount

like how big can your bong be that this is even an issue, most normal size bongs take like half a glass of water at most.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i'm used to changing the water frequently but i suppose for now i'll play it safe since it's unlikely anyone has studied if you can get giardia from bongwater

Earwicker posted:

like how big can your bong be that this is even an issue
:yooge: it's the biggest, the greatest bong you've ever seen

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

To beat the three hash dynavap bowl, I made a four hash dynavap bowl.

EMT1 (a cross between White Widow and Amnesia Haze), Hindu Kush (100% Indica), Moroccan flat press and Nepalese Temple Ball.

It's very fruity, and I am now very very very very very high

:420:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i am smoking weed, cooking dinner, and watching this extremely sick weather report show from 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvfXA2SIRU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I went out to a pub today for the first time since the before times (covid hosed me up badly in the first wave), and sat in the Wetherspoons beer garden openly vaping with the dynavap/revolve/wand setup. I was vaping a particularly stinky salad containing remnants of 10+ different strains. If anyone noticed, they didn't say anything. I may bring my mini globe + cage when I visit the next time.

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1535243784484753409

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

I went out to a pub today for the first time since the before times (covid hosed me up badly in the first wave), and sat in the Wetherspoons beer garden openly vaping with the dynavap/revolve/wand setup. I was vaping a particularly stinky salad containing remnants of 10+ different strains. If anyone noticed, they didn't say anything. I may bring my mini globe + cage when I visit the next time.

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1535243784484753409

My dude, isn't it wonderful??? Congrats!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

My dude, isn't it wonderful??? Congrats!

Cheers :)

Yeah, it's liberating, but I still can't shake the anxiety that I'm doing something wrong. Medi weed isn't that common in the UK, with most people being completely unaware that it's an actual thing now and has been for a few years. Police officers, employers, security, staff and joe public often default to the belief that all cannabis use is illegal, and that can cause issues up to and including police detention and temporary confiscation of medicines etc.

There's no official database of legal users, and no way for the police to easily check if someone's medicine is legal other than the original medicine pot and the prescription label. So yeah, it's all a bit weird. lol

I guess I'm just going to have to keep doing it, and hope that the anxiety reduces each time.

e: I just had a fresh pot of Spectrum Therapeutics Red 2 (aka Lemon Skunk) dropped off by DPD. It's very stinky.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jun 11, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

Cheers :)

Yeah, it's liberating, but I still can't shake the anxiety that I'm doing something wrong. Medi weed isn't that common in the UK, with most people being completely unaware that it's an actual now and has been for a few years. Police officers, employers, security, staff and joe public often default to the belief that all cannabis use is illegal, and that can cause issues up to and including police detention and temporary confiscation of medicines etc.

There's no official database of legal users, and no way for the police to easily check if someone's medicine is legal other than the original medicine pot and the prescription label. So yeah, it's all a bit weird. lol

I guess I'm just going to have to keep doing it, and hope that the anxiety reduces each time.

It was the same way with Medical in Michigan before we got recreational usage. I got kicked out of a handful of bars for smoking outside and "smelling like marijuana", I had Detroit police officers yell at me for smoking on my porch, I had security at numerous venues try and confiscate my poo poo. Just 3 years later and I'm giving those security guards advice on what battery is best and those same bars are filled with 20-somethings non-stop vaping indoors. Fuckin weird.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

fuctifino posted:

Medi weed isn't that common in the UK, with most people being completely unaware that it's an actual thing now and has been for a few years.

They legalised medical here in Guernsey in 2020. In just two years we're on track for fully 10% of the permanent population with a license.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my girlfriend bought some ghost wax (idk what that is) that looks like crack rocks and I really like it

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's white crumble. It doesn't have much in terms of terpenes, which is why it's white and doesn't taste like much of anything. It was a "thing" briefly in Colorado a few years ago, now the only time I see it is on the cheap shelf.

It'll get you high just fine, and I tend to find it around 20% cheaper than regular wax/shatter.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's white crumble. It doesn't have much in terms of terpenes, which is why it's white and doesn't taste like much of anything. It was a "thing" briefly in Colorado a few years ago, now the only time I see it is on the cheap shelf.

It'll get you high just fine, and I tend to find it around 20% cheaper than regular wax/shatter.

It's pretty common in MI but like you said, also pretty cheap. Most of the people I know who buy it add it to their flower to give it a bump, so to speak. All of em are daily smokers shockingly

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I know I should ask my doctor, but just out of curiosity has anyone had trouble with weed while taking an SSRI?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Personally no but idk what your brain problems are. It's not a great idea but also, weed

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I've been on my fair shake of brain pills. Never had a problem. Same for a friend (on much stronger brain pills) and my cousin (middle-ish between my meds and the friend).

I would look up the interaction symptoms to just be aware of what to pay attention for, if something went amiss.

I never thought of adding white crumble to my flower, seems like a good use for it. I used to get a lower viscosity oil that I'd smear on papers for joints. That oil tended to be cheap, but it added a goddamn punch to a 1g joint.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

makes sense, she bought it in Pueblo and it was pretty cheap. I like it just fine, we're not really weed connoisseurs or anything.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Pueblo must be the cheapest goddamn place in the state for weed, I've seen 8g/$48 wax deals there on weedmaps recently. That's pretty goddamn nuts and is slightly cheaper than deals I saw last december when shops were rushing to sell everything they could before the medical concentrates law changed.

Don't buy Green Source weed though. It's poo poo. There's a reason Green Source doesn't advertise on weedmaps or leafly, it's because it's lovely weed.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

So I lost my arizer solo 2 charger and the one I bought on Amazon is 1500mA but looks like the solo wants 1000mA. Think it’s ok to use?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

you can go over on amps, but volts need to match or at least be reasonably close

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Thank u, goon sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I picked up a cage stand for my mini globe bubbler the other day.

It's very sexy.