Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MrQueasy posted:

is anime allowed now as long as it’s AI generated?

you could find out for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

I love owls and owl art.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

MrQueasy posted:

it isn't anime unless it comes from Japan, otherwise it is just sparkling algorithms

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

ADINSX posted:

flashbacks to when PC gaming magazines would put together the best "budget" box for the time, the mid tier and the insane high end tier that would cost 4 or 5 thousand dollars in the early 2000s

as a kid, i never wanted anything more than i wanted one of those "insane" tier systems

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

infernal machines posted:

as a kid, i never wanted anything more than i wanted one of those "insane" tier systems

33mhz 386DX, 387 fpu, 8mb ram, 32k cache, 400mb hd, 15" monitor. that'll be $4500 please

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:yossame:

like even the stupid business oriented poo poo I wanted. flatbed scanner? CAD related software? I want it all gd it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

MrQueasy posted:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Nuts and Gum posted:

:yossame:

like even the stupid business oriented poo poo I wanted. flatbed scanner? CAD related software? I want it all gd it

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

This is like, an actual coherent joke.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

pseudorandom name posted:

it isn't anime unless it comes from Japan, otherwise it is just sparkling algorithms
lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

finally! something to curate my poasts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

loving lmao

PokeJoe posted:

feeling cute might pillage later

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

JNCO: denim folds twice

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

fine, you can have the fig newtons, they're gross anyway

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Nuts and Gum posted:

two floppy drives!? let’s get real no one has that kind of cash just laying around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYgR9hmNxk

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

idk, this doesn't seem to work well

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ew isn't there a thread for those thigns

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

several even

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mm I might come to regret this decision

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

what, your not-quite-cheesecake avatar?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if I met someone else an they had that avatar what would i tink? maybe that the peson like iceblocks? and tbh I enjoy a good iceblock if the weather is correct

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why am I such an cringedividual

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's fine. don't make it weird.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well, you know me

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

do you call popsicles iceblocks in NZ?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i can't believe the simpsons predicted mass effect

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

do you call popsicles iceblocks in NZ?

tbh its weird that you dont

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i guess popsicle is a ™

it's so ubiquitous here that it never occurred to me that it was a genericized trademark

the xerox of iceblocks

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

mm I might come to regret this decision
https://twitter.com/PhilosophyTube/status/1530298743953756162
https://twitter.com/PhilosophyTube/status/1530303545131651074

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i'll never forget the rage i felt that one time when i heard a british tourist ask his horrible children if they'd like to get an "ice lolly"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

idk if this is just a post on the internet making fun of me (which is good, I encourage it) or if you’re trying to say something because as I am sure you’re aware I can be quite dense (which is fine, but I am definitely dense)

Roosevelt posted:

i'll never forget the rage i felt that one time when i heard a british tourist ask his horrible children if they'd like to get an "ice lolly"

now this… this is ..

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jun 12, 2022

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nah it just made me think of that internet axiom about spending too much time in the character creator means your trans

sometimes you just want your avatar to be a hot broad so as to greet you everytime you logon and nothing more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

nah it just made me think of that internet axiom about spending too much time in the character creator means your trans

sometimes you just want your avatar to be a hot broad so as to greet you everytime you logon and nothing more

oh lol

yaeh