Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

[completely misreading the posts about me and going for a victory lap]

Yes! TFW "That feel when" you muthafuggin see the same dingdongs that were derping around in the Rosemi Lovelock Red Superchat thread and all of a sudden, now I'm Plucking and Growing, I am the Unburnt, Breaker of noobs, shooting out of a molten hot dragon flame of epic awesomeness to BATHE my enemies in the fire of the wyrm!!

Um... Hell yes anyone? lol. And also, that post about me shooting a turd out of my rear end and then sucking it back in with just as much force made me freaking lol so much. :D

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Yes! TFW "That feel when" you muthafuggin see the same dingdongs that were derping around in the Rosemi Lovelock Red Superchat thread and all of a sudden, now I'm Plucking and Growing, I am the Unburnt, Breaker of noobs, shooting out of a molten hot dragon flame of epic awesomeness to BATHE my enemies in the fire of the wyrm!!

Um... Hell yes anyone? lol. And also, that post about me shooting a turd out of my rear end and then sucking it back in with just as much force made me freaking lol so much. :D

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

“Back then, you said being a woman was a gimmick. How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?”
“I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.“
“You don't remember!?”
“For you, the day goferchan graced the Doom 3 thread was the most important day of your life. But for me? It was Tuesday.”

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Augus posted:

“Back then, you said being a woman was a gimmick. How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?”
“You don't remember!?”
“For you, the day goferchan graced the Doom 3 thread was the most important day of your life. But for me? It was Tuesday.”

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

strikers ftw. i have no idea what im doing and got 5-0'd by normal ai with the fam. seems good

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Augus posted:

“You don't remember!?”

Lol except Chun-Li is talking about Haze

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames
i was being honest holy poo poo stfu

fine i was owned, there, you happy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheNamedSavior posted:

You are the most badass goon I have ever met.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

tfw nintendo pretend the Inuit’s never excited

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

TheNamedSavior posted:

?????
why would anybody be happy that you posted again

think before you speak.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hizke posted:

lmao

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

lol guy tries to act righteously anti-racist on the internet too hard and lets slip they're a racist that thinks Ainu and Inuit are the same thing

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

lol guy tries to act righteously anti-racist on the internet too hard and lets slip they're a racist that thinks Ainu and Inuit are the same thing

That's almost as funny as that other retarded poo poo no one gave a gently caress about haha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

That's almost as funny as that other retarded poo poo no one gave a gently caress about haha

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

insane anime posted:

lol yeah, when you're right you're right

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

lol yeah, when you're right you're right

Dude no… fight for the Inuits and Ainu

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell, I thought it was kind of funny.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

Dude no… fight for the Inuits and Ainu

Ainu culture seems cool as poo poo, hope to visit Hokkaido some day

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

Ainu culture seems cool as poo poo, hope to visit Hokkaido some day

it's okay, but the fact that you can only cross the streets in the crosswalks always throws me off and the snowball fight mini game sucks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheNamedSavior posted:

guy repeatedly stepping on rakes like Sideshow Bob and irately telling each and every one "you owned me, god, now gently caress off"

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

speaking of ainu, read golden kamuy everyone.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol what in the hell?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

was going to say this as well

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ainu dis guy wasnt funny

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

guy repeatedly stepping on rakes like Sideshow Bob and irately telling each and every one "you owned me, god, now gently caress off"

llo

Sleng Teng posted:

gently caress yeah golden kamuy rules so hard. stuck the landing too

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The new Nintendo direct airs this thursday

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

The new Nintendo direct airs this thursday

prove it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/gonintendotweet/status/1536126840926093317?s=21&t=rO0nC4wa4fEvMQ7fcWtBVw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[looks at calendar, then counts on fingers] ...Plutonis...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i believe GoNintendoTweet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i believe GoNintendoTweet

Very strong evidence suggests.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nintendo Direct is airing right now!! Detective, turn on channel 5 immediately!!!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i can't believe how direct it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

seems like there is a new fire emblem that may actually already be finished as per rumour. screenshots were leaked