Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

Kenobi: "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can possibly imagine."

Vader: "Okay..." *Walks away*

Kenobi: "...gently caress!"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord

RavenousScoot posted:

a clown giving tiktok lifehacks

clowntip #11
most people peel their banana whole
uh uh that won't cut it
break the thing in half beforehand
now you got TWO peels
*tosses them into the air*
*taps nose knowingly, honking it in the process*
*slips twice walking to turn off the camera*

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The Teenage Mutant Turtles are meditating to find enlightenment....

"Dude it's pizza"

Karate Bastard

Jestery posted:

"Should I be worried about turning I to a Smith"

Actually a legit concern, no joke. Happens more often than you'd think.

I once fell asleep on the subway and woke up in congress about to pass some loving bill or other but instead being knocked the gently caress out by a mopey tween in ninetees shades that looked expensive as gently caress.

for fucks sake

A workout routine called "Exercism" where one of the benefits is casting out the demons inhabiting your body.

Harold Fjord
Begin with three full rotations of the head to the left, then three to the right

for fucks sake

Make sure you've prepared for the session by drinking two liters of pea soup.

Karate Bastard

Me: 664, 665...

Demons: The Pain! Unbearable Neverending Pain!

Me, still crunching: Six hundred and sixty cease thine bitching and Six, runts! 667, 668...

Demons: *hissy departure from mortal realm*

Prurient Squid

Jedi recruiters knocking on doors offering pamphlets about the Force.

RavenousScoot

slapping contests but you force choke each other until one passes out

RavenousScoot

pro wrestling but using the force is allowed

Prurient Squid

Alien straightman: What's glorbnaggling?

Alien funnyman: Not much, what's glorbnaggling with you? [laugh track]

Prurient Squid

Sisyphus is pushing the boulder ... and succeeds! with the help of Superman!!!!

Who has come to recuit him to join the Avengers... or the superfriends or whatever to fight... ming the merciless who has come back from the dead...

Robot Made of Meat

Building a really fancy deck on your house so you can refer to it as, "Deck à la Taj."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Penn Jillette develops a magic trick where he makes peoples beards disappear

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Sisyphus is pushing the boulder ... and succeeds! with the help of Superman!!!!

Who has come to recuit him to join the Avengers... or the superfriends or whatever to fight... ming the merciless who has come back from the dead...

Sisyphus: Oh thank Zeus you rescued me! I thought I'd be stuck doing that forever! How can I ever repay you?

Nick Fury: Word on the street is you're good at pushing rocks.

Karate Bastard

Sisyphus bringing the downtrodden up and out of poverty by pushing each and every one of them up a mountain.

Twenty Four

Sisyphus pushing Dwayne "The Rock" Johson's career around, but it's mostly good.

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Building a really fancy deck on your house so you can refer to it as, "Deck à la Taj."

getting really drunk on said deck so you can say you've been "ripped to the tits" on it :boobeer:

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

the little sisyphus that could

Karate Bastard

A huge boulder lands with an expensive crunch on Sisyphus's boss's lambo. The boss is distraught and perplexed as Sisyphus pushes off with the boulder, on a path that will take them directly above Sisyphus's landlord's yaht club.

Karate Bastard

Petty revenge bouldering.

google THIS

A TV Land sitcom (siscom?) or possibly Hanna-Barbera cartoon series where Sisyphus's boss's stuff getting crushed by boulders is a running gag. Sisyphus is eternally well-meaning and eager to please but incredibly clumsy, and he constantly chocks his boulder poorly on a steep hillside or abandons his post to attend to some drama involving his overbearing wife.

And I guess that canonically his boss would be Zeus himself. The "Zeus Comes to Dinner" episode is a reigning classic.

Zeus: So, Sisyphus, about that promotion we discussed.

Sisyphus: Yes, sir?

Mrsyphus: (whispers) Dear, I hope you propped the boulder up well this time.

Sisyphus: Of course I did! (distant rumbling starts) At least I uhhhhh think I did! (laugh track)

Zeus: Something you'd like to share, Mr. Sisyphus?

Sisyphus: Not at all sir. But just out of curiosity, where did you park your chariot? (laugh track)

Zeus: Does it matter?

(loud crunch)

Sisyphus: Not anymore! (laugh track)

Zeus: SISYPHUUUUUUUUUUUSSS!!!

Harold Fjord
That is a sub plot of the best selling video game Hades.

Sisyphus is always dropping Bouldy on the big guy

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

A TV Land sitcom (siscom?) or possibly Hanna-Barbera cartoon series where Sisyphus's boss's stuff getting crushed by boulders is a running gag. Sisyphus is eternally well-meaning and eager to please but incredibly clumsy, and he constantly chocks his boulder poorly on a steep hillside or abandons his post to attend to some drama involving his overbearing wife.

And I guess that canonically his boss would be Zeus himself. The "Zeus Comes to Dinner" episode is a reigning classic.

Sisyphus: Of course I did! (distant rumbling starts) At least I uhhhhh think I did! (laugh track)

Sisyphus: Not at all sir. But just out of curiosity, where did you park your chariot? (laugh track)

(loud crunch)

ty nesamdoom!

Harold Fjord
I want to throw an orgy but I'm worried that no one will come.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Harold Fjord posted:

i scheduled a threesome for last night. had two no-shows, but i still had fun

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

google THIS

Harold Fjord posted:

This is why I started requiring a deposit

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Prurient Squid posted:

The Ferengi trying to explain capitalism to the Ents.

Ents having a rap battle that lasts three weeks

Karate Bastard

google THIS posted:

(loud crunch)

It is a mystery why renowned sleazebag Zeus' worldly possessions keep getting crushed by huge boulders.

Karate Bastard

Zeus: Well Sisyphus I made it, despite your directions. I even parked well away from the slopes this time, so there won't be any repeat incidents. Though there was a bit of a walk from the Atlantis flatlands.

Poseidon: *fishy sniggering from off camera*

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one day i will find the film they made boomers watch in class that taught them all of their vocational advice and carefully explain why each point may not apply to a modern job market

"--good first impressions are important, yes. the problem is you're taking a huge gamble assuming the interviewer smokes in the first place, never mind giving them a pack of winstons..."

"these days we call women in the office 'coworkers.' and i should not have to tell you that has never been an appropriate place for a bicycle tire in any setting, forget professional."

"funny thing is I went and did a little research on the jobs in this list they're showing -- 17 out of the 20 are only found at renaissance fairs, and only three of those don't involve steampunk."

"okay, yes, this definitely applies -- you certainly want to dress professional, but the resume butler thing I legit think they were loving with y'all as a joke."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jun 14, 2022

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

one day i will find the film they made boomers watch in class that taught them all of their vocational advice and carefully explain why each point may not apply to a modern job market

"--good first impressions are important, yes. the problem is you're taking a huge gamble assuming the interviewer smokes in the first place, never mind giving them a pack of winstons..."

"these days we call women in the office 'coworkers.' and i should not have to tell you that has never been an appropriate place for a bicycle tire in any setting, forget professional."

"funny thing is I went and did a little research on the jobs in this list they're showing -- 17 out of the 20 are only found at renaissance fairs, and only three of those don't involve steampunk."

"okay, yes, this definitely applies -- you certainly want to dress professional, but the resume butler thing I legit think they were loving with y'all as a joke."

Buddy of mine is looking for a job as an elementary school teacher. I jokingly said, "just walk into any school, give the Principal a firm handshake, and demand to be hired; I'm sure it will go fine." Sad thing is some districts are so desperate that might actually work.

Karate Bastard

Man, I wish this machine would beep more.

Prurient Squid

I don't know if only British people have heard of the TV show Space: 1999?

Anyway, my joke.

Space: 6969

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Exponentially as nice

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

(loud crunch)

I can almost hear it in my head, hah

Harold Fjord posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i scheduled a threesome for last night. had two no-shows, but i still had fun

lol

deep dish peat moss

phlebottomist

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Spending all my money on a moth that lives in my wallet

Oh no, he's escaping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord