Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

worms butthole guy posted:

Where is goldeneye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I will say, that hot wheels racing game reminded me how cool a modern Jet Moto game would be.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Todd... thank you...

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Millennials owned once again

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Wtf no goldeneye

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Who is this console for, nerds

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

maybe goldeneye will be at the nintendo thing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

worms butthole guy posted:

Wtf no goldeneye

This is bullshit.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Flight Sim updates, Naraka, flintlock, Pentiment, and Wolong are all very hype. There were like 5 other games that looked like they could be good too. The civ knockoff ARA could be good, and Phil got Kojima. Great show, xbox winning huge.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Now is when I can laugh at those Banjo dolts

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I heard Turok mentioned (was playing Vampire Survivors so I didnt look at the screen), but no mention of Goldeneye.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Barudak posted:

Streaming univbee, streaming

Oh it's steaming all right. A steaming pile.

lol I didn't think the Halo ship in Flight Simulator was going to be Halo's only showing and then it was.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

The hell are you guys talking about, Starfield sounds absolutely amazing. Sounds exactly like what I wanted!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Where’s Goldeneye

Barudak
May 7, 2007

American McGay posted:

Where’s Goldeneye

In your N64

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Wo Long Johnson

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

John F Bennett posted:

The hell are you guys talking about, Starfield sounds absolutely amazing. Sounds exactly like what I wanted!

For real, looks like a lot of fun

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I'll give everything a go since it's on Game Pass, but without any holiday tentpoles again that's some bad news bears happening.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Was there seriously no trailer or footage of Machinegames’ Indiana Jones thing?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

univbee posted:

I'll give everything a go since it's on Game Pass, but without any holiday tentpoles again that's some bad news bears happening.

Yeah, completely squandered Q4*

*On paper. It'll turn out something truckbuckling stupid like the riot deal doubles game pass subscribers overnight

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

univbee posted:

Oh no not the tentpoles!!! :qq:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

No Outer Worlds 2 either

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

If you saw that snippet of Starfield FPS shooting action and was told it was some PS4 game that came out five years ago called Moon Warrior Alpha, would you even think twice about it?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

American McGay posted:

Oh no not the tentpoles!!! :qq:

American McGay posted:

Where’s Goldeneye

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Detective No. 27 posted:

If you saw that snippet of Starfield FPS shooting action and was told it was some PS4 game that came out five years ago called Moon Warrior Alpha, would you even think twice about it?

Lol the UI and the actual shot lines better have just been placeholders because they looked baaaaad

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

4K video of Starfield is now available :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmb2FJGvnAw

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

When’s marvel

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

I'll throw it on tonight if I'm having trouble falling asleep

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

Yeah. I'd keep on thinking about how it reminds me of the john madden game. aaaaaeeeeeeeeeeiiiiioooooouuuuuu

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Xbox....sigh.....stays winning

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Seltzer posted:

Flight Sim updates, Naraka, flintlock, Pentiment, and Wolong are all very hype. There were like 5 other games that looked like they could be good too. The civ knockoff ARA could be good, and Phil got Kojima. Great show, xbox winning huge.

This + I am excited to play p3p and p4g having only ever played the originals. Xbox FTW!!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

anybody say No Man's Skyrim yet

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

John F Bennett posted:

It's gonna be one of those games that people veg out on for hours, but they led with the most absolutely boring looking fps gameplay and story hooks.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

In 2, yes.

Bring back Druid, you cowards

They did

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Didn't like the first half of the Starfield reveal. But building an original moonbase & spaceship and exploring for staff for them might be fun

Also i’ve been wanting to try the Persona games for a while, seeing three at once being announced for gamepass kicks rear end

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Shartfail.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol Microsoft, like Sony, has nothing new coming out in 2022. But Starfield, and Forza Motorsport both look really good.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

i prefer fantasy to sci fi, could bethesda quikly change it before release

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Everyone miserable posting about starfield.... what did you want lol. The cities and visuals look really impressive, it has all the fallout staples of stats, perks, traits, choices, weapons etc yet they also somehow added spaceship flying and 1,000 explorable planets. Are you all depressed or just never pleased? If the genre isn't for you ok that's valid, but I had close to 0 hype for this game and it looks cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Seltzer posted:

Everyone miserable posting about starfield.... what did you want lol. The cities and visuals look really impressive, it has all the fallout staples of stats, perks, traits, choices, weapons etc yet they also somehow added spaceship flying and 1,000 explorable planets. Are you all depressed or just never pleased? If the genre isn't for you ok that's valid, but I had close to 0 hype for this game and it looks cool.

Once they started showing the characters, and cities, I was hyped on the game again, but there are some major reflags; the low frame rate and motion blur issues during combat, and 1000 lifeless planets with nothing to do. I am still excited, and at least now I know where to center my expectations.