Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/panamaorange/status/1535392021095059463?s=21&t=DEUGvDI1n_o9EMLCVCI-ng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you got a zoomer bride? how'd that happen and how's that working out?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Voice of Labor posted:

you got a zoomer bride? how'd that happen and how's that working out?

i too would like to hear about this

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Dr. VooDoo posted:

This is a costume from a movie, right? A human body can’t actually look like that

Please have a little decency, the guy's a human bean

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The cops did so much to make sure the Uvalde did whatever he wanted and had plenty of time to kill himself at this point I’m expecting it to come out he had some kind of ties with the cops and they wanted to let this guy kill himself like most mass shooters to cover it up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if a cop can't perform basic motor control to free up their hands, then what are we paying them for

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

We must now spend millions in municipal money to develop and buy our brave police tactical radios that will not get in their way.

No you shouldn't question their excuses.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

WoodrowSkillson posted:

because 3 people have enough buoyancy that 1 person wont somehow drown all of them at once, and can manage to get the person to calm down enough to stop panicking and get them to safety, in this case a ramp literally like 50 yards to the side of that bridge, or to one of the ladders on the bridge.
no they don’t; no they can’t

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

TenementFunster posted:

no they don’t; no they can’t

i would simply let them drown a little so they lose consciousness and then resurrect them by slapping them around and screaming like ed harris in that movie

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/BadFoxGraphics/status/1536091793095368705

Die for NUMBER! :getin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Maya Fey posted:

i would simply let them drown a little so they lose consciousness and then resurrect them by slapping them around and screaming like ed harris in that movie

the abyss and mary elizabeth mastrantonio nearly quit from that scene because james cameron being a weird obsessive perfectionist forced tons of takes of harris pulverizing her sternum and ribcages

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
okay, this is scene where your husband beats your chest and screams at you while you lie still and do nothing until i decide you've had enough

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Well he almost drowned Harris too so at least it’s gender equality

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

the abyss and mary elizabeth mastrantonio nearly quit from that scene because james cameron being a weird obsessive perfectionist forced tons of takes of harris pulverizing her sternum and ribcages

:whitewater:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ikr, police passed up an opportunity to brutalize a drowning victim

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

reading up on that case the npr article leaves out the fact that the guy the cops watched drown was homeless

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Maya Fey posted:

reading up on that case the npr article leaves out the fact that the guy the cops watched drown was homeless

Ya gotta imagine those police at least have to life with watching somebody die; their subconscious playing a karmatic role in haunting their dreams. Until they start drinking more and permanently dulling their emotional and executive functioning.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

NPR knows their audience. Had "homeless" been included in the NPR article, it would have never been read.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I laugh but then I think about how every public place I went to before the rona I noted running routes in case of shooters like it’s loving normal and then I laugh even harder

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

thats physically, chemically and biologically impossible

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lol..
https://mobile.twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1536334422990934016

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Oh man they totally shot some kids lol

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm trying to imagine how damning it can be but I've already done that and gotten passed the gently caress up

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

What weaknesses would it expose? That they're afraid to go save kids? We already know they're incompetent bullies, the only thing it could possibly show is them shooting some kids or straight up saying "They're 'insert relevant racial slur here', why would we bother to save them?"

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

they’ve had a couple of weeks and these are the best lies and excuses they could come up with. loving amazing

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Love the obvious cover-up lmao

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
They definitely said some derogatory things about the students and their ethnicity

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

They did all that and more

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Cops shoots teacher, kid, yells slurs, goes back outside

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We wouldn't want people do discover our greatest weakness: cowardice

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
It must be really bad if they're willing to take the heat (insufficient as it is) for keeping it secret

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

PokeJoe posted:

cowardice

Are you serious?!
Apologies for freedom. (I can't handle this!)

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkJv3_dzGH8

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hey guys remember how the cops sat outside a school and let a guy inside pulverize children into meat chucks with an AR-15 and now the police won’t release anything about the shooting? Cause the news media sure doesn’t :laffo:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Hey guys remember how the cops sat outside a school and let a guy inside pulverize children into meat chucks with an AR-15 and now the police won’t release anything about the shooting? Cause the news media sure doesn’t :laffo:

lol someone got mad at me for suggesting that nothing would happen because only the families of the slain would care in a week and here we are.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

we can't politicize this issue while the families are in mourning

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
kids dead so what

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

will always emptyquote chris hedges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Lastgirl posted: