Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Hair is indeed Bitchin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brawnfire posted:

I like it, very Fluttershy

I had to google to know what is fluttershy so between you saying this and theantero two days ago telling me my voice sounds like an MLP voice actress I'm dying inside.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Elentor posted:

I had to google to know what is fluttershy so between you saying this and theantero two days ago telling me my voice sounds like an MLP voice actress I'm dying inside.

Applejack voiiiiice
Fluttershy haiiiir

I’m out of ideas for this rewrite

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Disregard this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 16:54 on Jun 5, 2022

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Please disregard

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 16:53 on Jun 5, 2022

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Edit: nvm

UwUnabomber has a new favorite as of 17:24 on Jun 5, 2022

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ten years in the iso-cubes.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Philippe posted:

Ten years in the iso-cubes.

It's a bigger volume, sure, but it still wouldn't take 10 years for him to fill up...

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

I hate that I have been on the internet long enough to get this.....I envy my wife she has no idea what any of this means, if only to be that innocent again.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

No content

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Jun 5, 2022

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

loved u in Midsommar

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I took a bunch of edibles and bought a 9" TV/VCR combo on Craigslist. Then I got lavender ice cream.

Dorner shirt because it was on Monday.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah joking about filling a jar on my 5 year old daughters toys just having a normal one

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Lavender ice cream sounds great!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I took a bunch of edibles and bought a 9" TV/VCR combo on Craigslist. Then I got lavender ice cream.

Dorner shirt because it was on Monday.

Wow, that is some incredibly surprisingly powerful envy inducing action right there. I had no idea either of those things were available, and now I really want both of them.
Great success!

Here's me and my little pal, Charlie Parker.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 14:35 on Jun 4, 2022

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have a similar pic, but the opposite

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Hi, if you quoted my stupid meme post do you mind just removing the quote, I apologize for the poor judgment.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Further apologies are owed to Elentor in specific, I detract my comments and I'll vacate the thread.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Never post with your whole face what you may later regret with your whole rear end - Sun Tzu

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

My hair is fully ridiculous. Anti-androgens are working pretty well, turns out. I'm also getting new growth in previously bald areas, so that's fun.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Philippe posted:

My hair is fully ridiculous. Anti-androgens are working pretty well, turns out. I'm also getting new growth in previously bald areas, so that's fun.

Fully ridiculous sounds like fun!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I have a similar pic, but the opposite

Aww hell yeah, Toby is back to the thread!

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Philippe posted:

locks and blahaj lookin' good!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Lotsa cute kitties and goons on this page. :3:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Waste of Breath posted:

locks and blahaj lookin' good!

The blåhaj is always next to me. Gotta be a complete trans stereotype after all.

(I picked three names for myself, one to honor a trans girl idol, one to honor a Greek goddess, and one to honor my grandma).

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Philippe posted:

The blåhaj is always next to me. Gotta be a complete trans stereotype after all.
So where's the bass 😜

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm sorry, no bass and no JavaScript.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Philippe posted:

I'm sorry, no bass and no JavaScript.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]

Philippe posted:

(I picked three names for myself, one to honor a trans girl idol, one to honor a Greek goddess, and one to honor my grandma).

Lmao I'm nb but also eyeing my grandma's name as a 2nd name (June is just a real good name).

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

So it's not that specific one but I bought my boyfriend this when we were long distance for a while.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

My paleness doesn't know how to react to the sun.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Toby is still very much a Good Boy, and just turned 16!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Toby is still very much a Good Boy, and just turned 16!

Toby clean your drat eye-boogies. One of my cats always has em in one eye and it drives me nuts.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

I found a pic from visiting my cousins in Germany in 2014. It was the world cup, everyone was really excited for a great game and then Germany just demolished Brazil. This photo makes me desperately miss being a happy teen instead of a grumpy adult. Please do not ask why my ye olde phone has a photo of a photo of myself instead of the original because idfk.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 10:24 on Jun 12, 2022

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

new hair who this

(it accidentally turned into the Life Is Strange haircut!)

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Me playing at a wedding I was hired to play at on Saturday.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

fuckin lol

Teagan posted:

My paleness doesn't know how to react to the sun.

it does, through redness and screaming pain

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Went to an arcade bar with a friend.

Playing this old Area 51-rear end light gun game was wild, because:

1) holy poo poo so much media focused on terrorism
2) the terrorists looked like a white development team was given nebulous direction on how to dress as a terrorist, so you had Bill in testing wearing cargo pants and a hoodie, and Sandra from concept art wearing full domme gear with an MP5. I bet filming all the FMV was a fun day at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Me thirty seconds before walking out of the only pride event I have ever or will ever attend.