Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Oh, you mean the beer drawer

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
I like your coaster

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do you have a hard drive full of torrented japanese wrestling pay per views?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

What do you think the drawer in the fridge is for if not to fill with mayonnaise?

Take it out of the fridge and down to the weighouse and fill it with condiment.

Where am I gonna take a piss if the drawers are full of condiments.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

ThomasPaine posted:

I like your coaster

Thanks! They're made of very bendy plastic so they're really grippy. You can just frisbee them at the table and they stay exactly where they land

OwlFancier posted:

Do you have a hard drive full of torrented japanese wrestling pay per views?

Yep! I'm 6 months behind and NJPW is about to cross over with AEW in a serious way, so I'm getting caught up

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Where am I gonna take a piss if the drawers are full of condiments.
Piss cupboard.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The Question IRL posted:

I'm confused.
Is keeping your ketchup in the cupboard wrong? Or are they keeping it in the wrong cupboard? (like putting it in with the dishes)
Or are they keeping it in the cupboard in some type of nebulous wrong way? (On it's side.)

I'm adding your name to The List

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah the few that are honest in wanting a post-gender world seem to just want to immanentize the eschaton and get there by shouting a lot about the small bit that they can control (kicking off about trans issues) rather than realizing that you have to get there through synthesis with the current contradictions of gender which means a whole lot more genderfuck and nonbinary stuff in the short term and they might never get to see postgender world.

Which of course is catnip for the Christian nationalists and conspiracy theorists who know a shortcut around all the tricky parts if you just watch this bitchute video.

Signed: The Mgt

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

I wouldn't keep ketchup in my fridge on the basis it would sometimes be too difficult to squeeze out. Now Mayonnaise, I'd keep the jars of that in the fridge. Even though I use vegan Mayo that doesn't have eggs in it, I still would keep it in the fridge to stop it spoiling.
That and the Bacon flavoured Mayonnaise. (Also Vegan.)

ThomasPaine posted:

Christ I sometimes forget how insane the early 2000s were

Someone actually suggested this in a marketing meeting and everyone present just sagely nodded, what a wild time

This was a step back for Yorkie. Originally they weren't for any men, they were specifically for Truck drivers. The chocolate bar for Peter Sutcliffe.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

I just don't like dipping chips into fridge-temperature ketchup

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Ketchup is for children and Americans. HP or nothing baybee.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

keep punching joe posted:

Ketchup is for children and Americans. HP or nothing baybee.

HP is also sweet and perfectly suitable for fussy children. Just season the food itself. Of all the countries that could have looted the world's spices...

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Also, I see that the braindead kid from Essex has been ruled as braindead by a judge, and can have life support turned off.
I get that the family are holding on tightly to the belief that he'll wake up and come around if we just give him more time, but is there some reason beyond blanket lobbying from christian fundamentalists that this sort of depressing-to-the-point-of-boredom story has to make it into the news?
It doesn't add anything new, it just seems like a Terri Schiavo 2.0 kind of situation.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

You don't even need all the spices, a lot of the time that "chef" taste in food is just a lot of salt and butter used in the right way. This is basically the backbone of French civilisation.

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

ThomasPaine posted:

Christ I sometimes forget how insane the early 2000s were

Someone actually suggested this in a marketing meeting and everyone present just sagely nodded, what a wild time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvjGJ9II9Q

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I like to keep ketchup in the fridge because it tastes better with chips, with a bit of salt sprinkled on top when it's dolloped on the plate. I also prefer the M&S home brand to Heinz, which might mark me out as some kind of hosed up weirdo tho.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

i believe this is the same series of tests the gender recognition process currently uses

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Yorkies are not a comfortable shape to eat. Neither are Toblerones

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Tarnop posted:

e:

What's going on in that notepad

I see... names? With tallies

Were you playing a game with friends in real life??

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I actually freeze my ketchup and grate it onto the relevant meals.

Eventually I plan to have frozen condiment balls of every type and a series of rotato express machines that carve off intertwined spirals of each in perfect harmony.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

What's going on in that notepad

I see... names? With tallies

Were you playing a game with friends in real life??

Yeah, Sunday night is Magic night. The names are the decks and the tally is how many turns the game lasted. I keep stats so that we can play decks of similar power against each other

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Yorkies are not a comfortable shape to eat. Neither are Toblerones
Both are flared at the base at least

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tarnop posted:

SIR BEER DRAWERMER

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Kegluneq posted:

Both are flared at the base at least

That's the problem! They won't go all the way in

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
The quality of Yorkies chocolate is awful.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I actually freeze my ketchup and grate it onto the relevant meals.

Eventually I plan to have frozen condiment balls of every type and a series of rotato express machines that carve off intertwined spirals of each in perfect harmony.

But what about archie battersbee, brainstem dead and stuck on a life glug

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Ash Crimson posted:

But what about archie battersbee, brainstem dead and stuck on a life glug

what happened to him? the news i've read on it just says he was involved in "an incident at home" :iiam:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Kid hanged himself. The mam's blaming 'an online challenge' but I don't buy it, because "literally kill yourself" challenges don't tend to go viral for the same reason as actual viruses that instantly kill you, but she probably needs to believe what she needs to believe.

gently caress all the ghouls that have come out of the woodwork to blame the NHS and 'socialized healthcare' for killing children, harass judges for following rule of law, or hawk quack treatments to grieving parents for vast sums of money though. If they claim to have a magic treatment that can reverse hanging, I'd say it's fair to run a public trial on them.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Pablo Bluth posted:

The quality of Yorkies chocolate is awful.

Yeah I've got a lot of nostalgia for the truck-themed Easter eggs of my childhood but nestle chocolate is bad, and nestle the company are a bunch of absolute fuckers

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
As opposed to the Royals, who are a bunch of relative fuckers.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
that's grim, the poor baby :(

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tarnop posted:

Yeah I've got a lot of nostalgia for the truck-themed Easter eggs of my childhood but nestle chocolate is bad, and nestle the company are a bunch of absolute fuckers

They changed how it tasted.
It was more smoother or fuller back when were kids.
Its more chalky these days imo

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

crispix posted:

that's grim, the poor baby :(

He was 12 years old ok, thats old enough to have a job, a car and a house and enough room for a swimming pool and a pony

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
there used to be other competitors in the chocolate containing biscuit and raisins market too, cadburys had one and there was another one too I'm sure

but now most cadburys is shite anyway

why won't labour campaign on the real issues

DesperateDan fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jun 13, 2022

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
:rip: cadbury's marble and :rip: fuse bar, both contributed significantly to my teenage obesity

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well the good news is my ECG came back normal and the nurse did the blood test for me then and there

The bad news is the test result returned and my serum alanine aminotransferase is more than five times the high limit (40)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

That's bad unless you have actually changed your name to Alan.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah what's a little liver damage amongst friends.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I cannot get Boris Johnson to turn into the mind flayer from Stranger things using the AI generator.

He just stays looking the same with no discernable difference

I am sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Tesseraction posted:

Well the good news is my ECG came back normal and the nurse did the blood test for me then and there

The bad news is the test result returned and my serum alanine aminotransferase is more than five times the high limit (40)

That sounds bad, I'm sorry. What's next, they sending you for scans?