Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

the paradigm shift posted:

I mean that's always rich coming from you considering some of your arguments for max throughout the years but keep chugging along tifosi
Both Max Verstappen and Ferrari are very seriously FTW, OP.
I don't know how you're suggesting any part of that is controversial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Just wondering, if Hamilton's back is causing him so much problems, why didn't the Mercedes team just pit him and duct tape it up like they did for Tsunoda's rear wing?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

DrunkPanda posted:

Just wondering, if Hamilton's back is causing him so much problems, why didn't the Mercedes team just pit him and duct tape it up like they did for Tsunoda's rear wing?

rig him up like Rickety Cricket and send him out

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

rig him up like Rickety Cricket and send him out

Set him up on a recumbent, I hear it's good on your back.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Can we all discuss something very serious that I think we need to address.

What if Max is actually just very good and the best driver on the grid right now?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sab0921 posted:

What if Max is actually just very good and the best driver on the grid right now?

:barf:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hamiltons back seems fine to me

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Sab0921 posted:

Max is fine and seems a decent lad off track as well, dude loves kids and kids are pure.

His success making Jos and the Dutch Hooligans happy is annoying though.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
the people's champion:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Zedd posted:

Max is fine and seems a decent lad off track as well, dude loves kids and kids are pure.

His success making Jos and the Dutch Hooligans happy is annoying though.

Max is a piece of poo poo racist op, hth?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

If dunking on Ferrari is racist Ferrari are the biggest racists.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lol at Tsunoda's duct tape adventure.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Sab0921 posted:

If that's the case then why are they so scared of putting Pierre Gasly back in the main team?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

learnincurve posted:

If that's the case then why are they so scared of putting Pierre Gasly back in the main team?

Because Checo has charming good looks and Pierre is an uggo.

You don't want an uggo loving with the vibes.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

Because Checo has charming good looks and Pierre is an uggo.

You don't want an uggo loving with the vibes.

Agreed. Put Gasly and Checo in the red bulls...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sab0921 posted:

obvious troll.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sab0921 posted:

He's not

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Sab0921 posted:

This thread can't handle that much truth man, you gotta dial it back lest you get burnt at the stake by the rabble in here.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'd like to point out, for those who may not have deduced from recent events, that Sir Lewis's reign on this Earth may be coming to an end. This is potentially a sad day for those of us confined to the material world, but it is a mere step in the fulfillment of His divine plan in the heavens. None of us can predict the intentions of the Holy Father but in ugly and chaotic times such as these where war and famine blight the surface of our world and Verst*ppen wins races we must remember that even the Son of Man suffered mightily at the hands of humans. As His suffering redeemed us, so will that of Sir Lewis, and as He eventually ascended to the ultimate throne, so will Sir Lewis. Lewis Stevenagus Rex Iudaeorum

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'd like to point out, for those who may not have deduced from recent events, that Sir Lewis's reign on this Earth may be coming to an end. This is potentially a sad day for those of us confined to the material world, but it is a mere step in the fulfillment of His divine plan in the heavens. None of us can predict the intentions of the Holy Father but in ugly and chaotic times such as these where war and famine blight the surface of our world and Verst*ppen wins races we must remember that even the Son of Man suffered mightily at the hands of humans. As His suffering redeemed us, so will that of Sir Lewis, and as He eventually ascended to the ultimate throne, so will Sir Lewis. Lewis Stevenagus Rex Iudaeorum

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

It's very sad to see. The internal bleeding was too much for him to handle.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Sab0921 posted:

He is, and that's the problem.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Max only wins becoz of the car (just like lewis before him)

Charles is the real hero. If he wins he wins despite the car and team.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Max better make the most of Hams early death 'cos it's only a year or two until :lando: begins his 8 straight WDC wins

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Max better make the most of Hams early death 'cos it's only a year or two until :lando: begins his 8 straight WDC wins

Lmao are you off your meds m8?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Sab0921 posted:

If this were true he'd have #1 on his car OP.

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
Once Nick De Vries joins the grid it'll be a proper Dutch off.
Too bad he'll be joining a losing team.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Khablam posted:

Checo has two of them - Checo WDC 2022 confirmed.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

I am currently putting together the LEGO McLaren F1 car and halfway through I can say with 100% certainty i have accumulated all the necessary skills to build a real one and that Ferrari should hire me to build their cars - it cant get any worse than it already is...

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

What you posted is about as coherent as this

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1536176085922156549?t=7FTK3ZCzfS_adlEHLFbCKQ&s=19

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

This can happen for real and it affected my posting from 2007 to whichever bad posts I still make now

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I get it.

Her body was clearly invaded via her drug-addled phone by some inter-galactic creature. It went ok.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

something weird is going on with toto and hamilton, i think

toto was saying he didn't know if hamilton would finish the race before it even started, then after the race said he didn't know if hamilton would race in canada and that de vries would be ready to go

hamilton never said anything like that, and has since gone out of his way to say he'll be racing

maybe nothing, but it seemed weird that a team principal would be saying something like that, especially since the driver is then directly contradicting it.

what led toto to say hamilton wouldn't finish the race or race next weekend??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

toto was saying he didn't know if hamilton would finish the race before it even started, then after the race said he didn't know if hamilton would race in canada and that de vries would be ready to go

hamilton never said anything like that, and has since gone out of his way to say he'll be racing

maybe nothing, but it seemed weird that a team principal would be saying something like that, especially since the driver is then directly contradicting it.

He let slip that he knew about Hamilton being spineless

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

lewis told toto in private that he was hurting and may not finish/start the races

toto's used car salesman energy kicked in and he spilled that secret as soon as it helped him a tiny bit in public negotiations

lewis doesn't want people to know he said that so he's denying it

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Khablam posted:

imagine being that insecure about your wdc* win that you use the number 1 the following season

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm confused why Ferrari is the only team to honor the sabbath and every other team is so far from the light of Jesus Christ

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I feel like the politics of Formula 1 are more entertaining than the actual racing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Kirios posted:

I feel like the politics of Formula 1 are more entertaining than the actual racing.

There is no actual racing in F1.