Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Zetsubou-san posted:

pro-click, amazing twist

E: top post needs memememes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zetsubou-san posted:

pro-click, amazing twist

what a korny joke

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

PittTheElder posted:

Thank you for the only one of these that was any good lol

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven
Can someone with access to the DallE mainframe request it to make pictures of foods from Apple Cabin ads? Maybe some Green Todds, Vinegar Husbands, or Jar Devils.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oof.

I had a Motorolla that didn't support custom ringtones but I was certainly the target demographic for that poo poo

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Bread Zeppelin posted:

Can someone with access to the DallE mainframe request it to make pictures of foods from Apple Cabin ads? Maybe some Green Todds, Vinegar Husbands, or Jar Devils.

Not empty quoting this

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Bread Zeppelin posted:

I don't know what any of those things are, but I plugged them into the AI and...

I don't think it knows what those things are either.

Green Todds:

Vinegar Husbands:

Jar Devils:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

the mugshots of the dipshit patriot front guys that got arrested

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

`Nemesis posted:

the mugshots of the dipshit patriot front guys that got arrested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHi3FD4o-S8

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

Oof.

I had a Motorolla that didn't support custom ringtones but I was certainly the target demographic for that poo poo

I bought a couple, and some of those things that replaced the carrier logo with the Batman logo or some poo poo

I remember getting my first phone that let you compose polyphonic ringtones on the phone itself, and creating a DJ Shadow - Organ Donor ringer, and never looking back

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Amphigory posted:

I bought a couple, and some of those things that replaced the carrier logo with the Batman logo or some poo poo

I remember getting my first phone that let you compose polyphonic ringtones on the phone itself, and creating a DJ Shadow - Organ Donor ringer, and never looking back

The day I learned that polyphonic ringtones were just plain MIDIs was a great day.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Velocity Raptor posted:

I don't know what any of those things are, but I plugged them into the AI and...
If u need 2 ask ask

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I think the AI is really hung up on "apple" maybe ditch that and see what you get

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley › PYF Memes: I think the AI is really hung up on "apple"

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that poo poo keeps going from bad to worse. he's like doing a shia laboof speedrun.

e,c:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Jun 14, 2022

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
:pcgaming: :shopkeeper: :pcgaming: :shopkeeper: :pcgaming: :shopkeeper: :pcgaming: :shopkeeper: :pcgaming: :shopkeeper: :pcgaming: :shopkeeper:

Disco Elysium is on sale on steam right now for $14

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Looked it up and their dad was a hot poo poo VP at Hyperion Books back when it was under the Disney umbrella, so yeah pretty big dick energy there. Dude dropped out of school at 16 starting in indie movies, going to hot poo poo places in NYC. They must have been plugged in with some powerful people to have had their career go this long and get this many chances despite clearly being a bottom line liability.

Content tax:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LifeSunDeath posted:

that poo poo keeps going from bad to worse. he's like doing a shia laboof speedrun.

wait what? I knew Labouf was a weirdo, but I thought he was the kind that was just annoying at worst?

E: well poo poo. not as bad as miller, but drat. Guess Rob Cantor was right

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Jun 14, 2022

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The crimes are bad, but I respect Ezra Miller's commitment to speedrunning doing every crime that exists.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kind-of feels like someone Miller thought was their bulletproof shield finally told them "No, it's done, we can't help you on this" and freaked because (surprise) rich kid actors don't really function well without a massive, massive cushion of social insulation from consequences.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Every time i hear the name ezra miller I think it's a character from an hp lovecraft story.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
A good forums name would be Better Than Ezra Miller

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name
I feel blessed to have never seen anything Ezra Miller has been in.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hyperlynx posted:

If u need 2 ask ask

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SimonSays posted:

I feel blessed to have never been anywhere Ezra Miller has been while doing many, many crimes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SimonSays posted:

I feel blessed to have never seen anything Ezra Miller has been in.

The sad thing is having seen a handful of stuff they appeared in, they're one of those actors who has a camera presence but it mostly boils down to "cheeeeeekboneeeeeeeees"

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh that's hilarious! It's picked up the Richmond Tigers AFL team!

That's really weird, the last thing I would have expected to be in the data set it was trained on would be Aussie Rules football.

...unless you've been very clever and edited a different prompt onto that image, and we're witnessing a bold new evolution of the meme?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I bet this would get you charged for something

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Milo and POTUS posted:

I bet this would get you charged for something

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I loved Wilder and Pryor's movies together and if you could go back in time and recast Lethal Weapon with them in it I'd be down for it. Theres probably half a dozen movies that would be just as awesome if not better with them in it.

Stir Crazy is still great.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

the ai collage of "Youtuber reacts to 9/11" was pretty wild.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A friend of mine who was part-owner and worked at a bar cum nightclub for a while told me that one of the things he learned is that if some dude comes in wearing a white Helly Hansen jacket, it's better to just punch them in the face right then and there and deal with that fallout, than to try to do anything else.

Whenever I tell someone at a bar about this, they go "huh, but you know Marko/Pave/Kyrpänaama-Jake/whoever always wears a whi... ah, yeah, OK."

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

cum nightclub

:frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
In my experience all three of those hats are equally likely to be fuckheads but the middle will absolutely steal anything not nailed down