Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

i know isn't it so cute that he's all mad and hurt because his sky daddy is a hoax and he fell for it?!

yes yes you were trolling the whole time hehe nice one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
And now time travel is real because that puppet master post took me all the way back to 2004

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

CODChimera posted:

yes yes you were trolling the whole time hehe nice one
If that poster wants to get people confused and upset, you're not going to win by pointing out that they're being absurd. Kind of the opposite. You just gotta disengage at this point.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Eiba posted:

If that poster wants to get people confused and upset, you're not going to win by pointing out that they're being absurd. Kind of the opposite. You just gotta disengage at this point.

it's kind of my fault though. I recommended the show to them in another thread where they post at least a little more normally than this

but yeah anyway, has the show been saved yet??

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

CODChimera posted:

it's kind of my fault though.

Nah.

CODChimera posted:

but yeah anyway, has the show been saved yet??

Also nah.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
people are having fun playing religious-whackos & atheists and you keep getting mad about media literacy. how about some room literacy pal

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
no

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The greatest trick that Sol ever pulled was convincing Big Milk that he doesn’t exist.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

:hmmyes: :sun:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

We must purge the non-believers from this thread. They are jeopardising our chance at a miracle renewal. You must believe in Sol!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Khanstant posted:

people are having fun playing religious-whackos & atheists and you keep getting mad about media literacy. how about some room literacy pal

They're illogical bc they're fanboys who argue with their feelings, not their actual brains.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The Trust: *tips quantum fedora* m'mommy

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Pledge allegiance to Sol and put your drat arm in the drat hole in the wall.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

https://old.reddit.com/r/raisedbywolves/comments/vbwc2b/update_on_it_all/

looks like its over :(

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002

Everything so far has had a scientific explanation.

You seem to think we think Sol is a literal deity. We all think it has a scientific explanation. Ah yes, folie a deux that has them all coordinating complicated planet destroying schemes.

Also, gently caress HBO. Canceling my sub.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:lol:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Sol must be destroyed. He has forsaken us.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:smith:

This is just another test of my faith in Sol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Crimson posted:

Also, gently caress HBO. Canceling my sub.

amazon tricked me into paying for a year of hbo once when i never watched it or knew i was paying for it and now hbo is cancelling this show to gently caress w me. if i ever see hbo on the street im punching them out

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022
Looks like somebody just learned the term folie a deux from the Joker 2 rumors.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
fellate a deux i aint looking up any of this poo poo

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
I learnt the term by watching a Vince Gilligan episode of The X-Files. :colbert:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Motherfuckers

Regretful Humming
Apr 27, 2015
drat, that saddens me. Loved this crazy show so much.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Wish they'd go for a small comic run to finish up the story like how they had that 1-issue prequel comic.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JazzFlight posted:

Wish they'd go for a small comic run to finish up the story like how they had that 1-issue prequel comic.

I think someone here mentioned audiobook and I would 100% be down for that too. But that probably costs more than a comic.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

I've been irrationally irritated all day, and now I know why. :mad:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Whatever they do I at least hope they release what the planned story beats would be because I have no fuckin clue where it was going.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm surprised this lasted as long as it did but Marcus deserves some closure (peace of the grave).

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Invalid Validation posted:

Whatever they do I at least hope they release what the planned story beats would be because I have no fuckin clue where it was going.

they made it sound like everything was ready to go as soon as somebody gave them the check, so i'm hoping they publish the scripts or even just be like "father gets mother out and they kill grandma and everyone becomes flying snake trees and it's not even their final form and then they be the final form and thats how d20s are made"

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Couldn’t we somehow merge this with the ongoing Zybourne Clock 🕰 projects?

Grandmother is sent back in time, message to the original Campion etc.?

Or a CYOA thread?

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

2nd level spells posted:

Looks like somebody just learned the term folie a deux from the Joker 2 rumors.

hi thanks for joining SA forums, please do not project your insecurities onto other posters. have a nice day!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Open Source Idiom posted:

I learnt the term by watching a Vince Gilligan episode of The X-Files. :colbert:

this and i also went to medical school and did two psychiatry rotations

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022

hi thanks for joining SA forums, please do not project your insecurities onto other posters. have a nice day!

em hm

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

Couldn’t we somehow merge this with the ongoing Zybourne Clock 🕰 projects?

Grandmother is sent back in time, message to the original Campion etc.?

Or a CYOA thread?

Imagine four seed boxes on the edge of a cliff. A boy finds a box, believes himself to be a prophet. He leads his atheist parents into the wilderness where his mother accidentally manages to open the box which immediately transforms her into a full grown tree. The boy tried to feed the fruits of the mother tree to others but then the tree awakens a flying snake which arrives to swallow the whole tree, which turns the snake evil and invincible. The snake attacks the settlers but is lured outside of the atmosphere by a robot assassin which allows her to kill it, but not before the snake regains its former innocence for a moment and recognises her as its mother. The snake falls back to the planet where it is found by the boy's father, himself a former atheist turned zealous prophet of a mad god, turned disillusioned broken man, the spirit of the dead snake suddenly permeates the man as he's killed by his rival, turning him into an apparently Christ like figure in throes of religious passion defying all scientific explanation. The remaining seed boxes remain to be yet opened.

Time works the same way.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Finally I'm "getting" time. They should use that analogy in science classes in school.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
My wife doesn't understand how awesome this show is.

Her: It's so dumb, a woman turns into a tree?

Me: Yea, the lady that listened to Sol (the ancient supercomputer at the center of the planet controlling people who think it is a god) held the seed of life and turned into a tree then was eaten by the flying snake born from the killer android.

Her: wtf

Me: yea it's pretty loving awesome

SirPablo fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
seeds turn into trees, what else would it do ya know