Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I paid a nice lady to take some of the hair away from my head and face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I'm glad my blurring brought some amusement to you people :)

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If TV has taught me anything it's that people with blurry faces are either criminals or are hiding something. Be careful, stay safe OP.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i hate bagpipes.

t:mad:

:hfive:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i hate bagpipes.

Mumpy you are just not a fun boy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I feel like if I took you out for dinner and even paid for it you'd be complaining about how the appetizer came out at the same time as the entree for at least a year

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Bluedeanie posted:

I paid a nice lady to take some of the hair away from my head and face

I don't know why but your face brings me joy. Ty ty

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

So I tried out some new purple shampoo and conditioner and behold the fluffy yeti

I was able to get control eventually

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You should definely cosplay as Raiden

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Batterypowered7 posted:

I don't know why but your face brings me joy. Ty ty

He's definitely a very friendly looking chap

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

UglyAnarchist posted:

So I tried out some new purple shampoo and conditioner and behold the fluffy yeti

When did you go grey out of curiosity? It looks cool but your face looks too young to be fully grey like that, are you the Witcher?

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

When did you go grey out of curiosity? It looks cool but your face looks too young to be fully grey like that, are you the Witcher?

I started getting grey peaking out a tiny bit at 18 and then just progressively spread over the years. By 30 I had a poo poo load of grey.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

If Geralt was the size of Letho of Gulet, maybe.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

UglyAnarchist posted:

You look a lot like a good friend of mine, but his hair was not nearly so luxurious. I hope my hair goes silver like that.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The dog.... it has a gun....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I can hear the shotgun reloading noise

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Sir Nose posted:

That really looks like my father next to you.

does your father live in the greater niles, illinois area

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We just got done watching all of HBO Max's The Sturrcase and I think we can both say that we don't care if Michael Peterson killed his wife or not. Great cast but God what a pointless, boring story.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this little girl had kindergarten orientation today

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

y'all got some cute kids

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

gently caress. Yeah.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

mactheknife posted:

does your father live in the greater niles, illinois area

He lived in Chicago up until about 15 years ago. But I doubt your picture is that old. Plus, that guy looks like dad today, not dad 15 years ago.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

drat first day and she already beat another kids rear end smdh

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Sir Nose posted:

He lived in Chicago up until about 15 years ago. But I doubt your picture is that old. Plus, that guy looks like dad today, not dad 15 years ago.

right around christmas of last year, yeah

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sid Vicious posted:

Haha I was just at my nieces kindergarten graduation like a month ago and they treated it like a highschool graduation it was kind of funny but also long as hell

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Sid Vicious posted:

Awwww!

Is she going over summer or is orientation this early to prepare for fall?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pro starcraft loser posted:

Awwww!

Is she going over summer or is orientation this early to prepare for fall?

just for the fall, i think it was mostly for the parents who havent sent their kids to school yet and a near hour of playing for the kids

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I love to see goons being good parents. It's heartwarming.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hey Penny! That's a great view you have there! How'd you get it?!

PEEEENNNNYYYYYYYY!!! :argh: Also don't judge the plastic on my windows, I have to replace them very very badly. They're probably over 50 years old.

Bonus shot of me running into one of my local representatives at the bar on my block. At like, 3pm or so lol. Yes he was having a beer. He's a really good guy and is the rep at that bar but across the street where I live I have another rep (that I talk to sometimes). I had to talk politics with him and we're on the same board, of course.

I didn't recognize him at first, he was sitting right next to me and my friend. I had to pull up his FB to find a pic of him to make sure.

Conveniently I was wearing my Wiskullsin shirt. Looks like this.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jun 14, 2022

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Sid Vicious posted:

just for the fall, i think it was mostly for the parents who havent sent their kids to school yet and a near hour of playing for the kids

It's wild (affectionate) to see Sid with a kid and being a rocking dad. :unsmith:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hey Penny! That's a great view you have there! How'd you get it?!

PEEEENNNNYYYYYYYY!!! :argh: Also don't judge the plastic on my windows, I have to replace them very very badly. They're probably over 50 years old.

Bonus shot of me running into one of my local representatives at the bar on my block. At like, 3pm or so lol. Yes he was having a beer. He's a really good guy and is the rep at that bar but across the street where I live I have another rep (that I talk to sometimes). I had to talk politics with him and we're on the same board, of course.

I didn't recognize him at first, he was sitting right next to me and my friend. I had to pull up his FB to find a pic of him to make sure.

Conveniently I was wearing my Wiskullsin shirt. Looks like this.

I bump into my town’s mayor all the time but he’s a former cop so he always has an attitude.

I will give him credit where it’s due though. My town had and continues to have the lowest Covid rates in the state because he took it seriously and didn’t listen to the chuds.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I bump into my town’s mayor all the time but he’s a former cop so he always has an attitude.

I will give him credit where it’s due though. My town had and continues to have the lowest Covid rates in the state because he took it seriously and didn’t listen to the chuds.

That's actually pretty impressive. Especially from a former cop.

Maybe in 2019 or so I met our mayor and Lt. Gov of WI Mandela Barnes. It was a local presentation about gerrymandering at the municipal building and maybe 20ish people were there. Great guy and now he's running against Ron Johnson who is probably one of the top 5 worst senators in the United States. I don't think the mayor is very popular now due to how he handled the 2020 riots/murders that happened here.

A popular local business owner for decades and dear family friend (RIP) and my dad were in a 2 piece band for like 40 years so when I bring up the family friend, local politicians usually recognize my dad. The friend played drums and my dad, to his great credit, played guitar, lead singing, AND bass pedals all at the same time. No way I could do that.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jun 15, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's actually pretty impressive. Especially from a former cop.

Maybe in 2019 or so I met our mayor and Lt. Gov of WI Mandela Barnes. It was a local presentation about gerrymandering at the municipal building and maybe 20ish people were there. Great guy and now he's running against Ron Johnson who is probably one of the top 5 worst senators in the United States. I don't think the mayor is very popular now due to how he handled the 2020 riots/murders that happened here.

A popular local business owner for decades and dear family friend (RIP) and my dad were in a 2 piece band for like 40 years so when I bring up the family friend, local politicians usually recognize my dad. The friend played drums and my dad, to his great credit, played guitar, lead singing, AND bass pedals all at the same time. No way I could do that.

Yeah, our mayor is a Republican but he’s old school and honestly really reasonable and common sensical. He’s not a Trumper and actually supports police being held accountable. Amazing for a former cop. I usually vote straight line blue but I admittedly did vote for him last election. His Dem opponent was a neckbeard with literally no platform.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Been just over a month since I got my hair cut and it's starting to show. Haven't trimmed my beard either.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay. This isn't my face or anything but I have been desperately trying to get goons to come and play in the thread I'm quoting from. You should go to the thread. You should roll dice elaborately. You should make a video. DO IT drat IT

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

Okay. This isn't my face or anything but I have been desperately trying to get goons to come and play in the thread I'm quoting from. You should go to the thread. You should roll dice elaborately. You should make a video. DO IT drat IT

Film star voice.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Valko posted:

Film star voice.

A voice for telegraph and a face for radio.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Today's my birthday. I've been a goon since I got out of high school. Where'd time go?

This is from a couple years ago, I'm actually on shift right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
happy birthday!