Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Is Valheim still early access on PC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

American McGay posted:

Is Valheim still early access on PC?

Oh maybe that’s why, I thought it was full release.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

priznat posted:

Valheim 2023? Who cares we need new stuff nowww *whines*

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
lol they're promoting STALKER 2 with dramatic footage of the developers trying to escape/survive the irl Russian invasion.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

lol they're promoting STALKER 2 with dramatic footage of the developers trying to escape/survive the irl Russian invasion.

Yikes.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Had members of the development teams in camo behind giant guns saying they're joining the Ukraine army and will finish the game when they get back from winning the war.

It was a bananas video package.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

Had members of the development teams in camo behind giant guns saying they're joining the Ukraine army and will finish the game when they get back from winning the war.

owns.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
STALKER 2 is gonna be sick and jank as hell.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Quantum of Phallus posted:

if there’s loot I’m out

Team Ninja's Yasuda posted:

"Fans of the Three Kingdoms period are going to want certain weapons for different warlords, and that's definitely something we want to deliver on. But when compared to Nioh, you won't have to constantly upgrade your weapon or armor, and it's not like each enemy will drop an item. It's not the main focus of Wo Long's game design, as we wanted the player to be able to focus on the action more easily. That being said, we do still have a large variety of weapons to choose from,"

Sounds like its massively scaled down. hope its gone completely in favor of a Ninja Gaiden type system where you have nearly a dozen upgradable weapons

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
It's amazing how much more active this thread is compared with the Xbox One threads in that generation.

Anyhoo, I've picked up Resident Evil 7 again after the next gen upgrade launched, having only played a few hours originally. And Jesus Christ, this game has some of the sickest imagery of any horror material in any media. And the ray tracing on it is excellent and makes an already great looking game even better.

I'd strongly recommend for any horror fans. A few years late to the party, I know.

1glitch0 posted:

Where can I see this?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

WattsvilleBlues posted:

It's amazing how much more active this thread is compared with the Xbox One threads in that generation.

Anyhoo, I've picked up Resident Evil 7 again after the next gen upgrade launched, having only played a few hours originally. And Jesus Christ, this game has some of the sickest imagery of any horror material in any media. And the ray tracing on it is excellent and makes an already great looking game even better.

I'd strongly recommend for any horror fans. A few years late to the party, I know.

Where can I see this?

The archive is probably on twitch.

e: actually here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcfxdG22pg

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre game better have a playable Matthew McConaughey.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Owns

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Summary of the Xbox Extended Showcase stuff

TLDR;
First gameplay of Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Valheim coming to PC Game Pass in fall and Xbox/Xbox Game Pass in "Early Spring 2023"
Free Flight Simulator "World Update X" improves the visuals for the US
Fall Guys Halo crossover

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Wiltsghost posted:

Hell yeah. I'm so glad they're able to continue work on this game after all the bullshit they've had to go through. Game's gonna rule.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gonna buy STALKER 2 no matter what. These people deserve all of the support. I hope them and their families are all safe. I feel terrible for everything that has happened this year in their home country, and the world just doesn't give a poo poo at all.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:worship:

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Tight, I have game pass ultimate for the next 3 years and it only cost me 70 dollars lol

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1536799586844557316?s=21&t=cJYisa3TKGhYGanwAzu5Ow

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Can't wait to play it in 2030.

e: actually, that's probably generous

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Wiltsghost posted:

Can't wait to play it in 2030.

e: actually, that's probably generous

2030 will be the second rerelease of Elder Scrolls VI

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lol lies, we all know Starfield 2276 will be first.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

hatty posted:

Wo Long previews are out

They added a jump button to Nioh 2, GOTY 2023

Weird how bloodborne + NIOH ended up just making sekiro

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I started citizen sleeper and then Was like drat I should really finish disco elysium

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh

Wiltsghost posted:

loving Russian government, gently caress them. The world is truly hosed isn't it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

WattsvilleBlues posted:

loving Russian government, gently caress them. The world is truly hosed isn't it.

Well the worlds not, not truly hosed.

Crusader king was very accurate in the way it showed most leaders to be utter fuckwits who don't care about people.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

My first playthrough of a CK game (CKIII) I had a lucky cat who would show up and then disappear and whenever he disappeared bad poo poo would happen so I kept him happy with treats until my brother in law poisoned him and I got overthrown, gently caress!!

Sadly it never again reached that kind of highs.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

priznat posted:

My first playthrough of a CK game (CKIII) I had a lucky cat who would show up and then disappear and whenever he disappeared bad poo poo would happen so I kept him happy with treats until my brother in law poisoned him and I got overthrown, gently caress!!

Sadly it never again reached that kind of highs.

I think the Saturday Night Live medieval abortion sketch has ruined CK for me.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

slave to my cravings posted:

Where is goldeneye

Since it’s being co-released with Nintendo, there’s probably an agreement that they will announce simultaneously. Latest rumor (lol) is that there will be a Nintendo Direct on June 29th. I’d expect Goldeneye to be announced for their N64 online service at that show, and then we’ll see a tweet from Xbox about their version.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

no poo poo, Todd.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Todd...Todd never changes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im not saying its gonna happen, but I could see Todd exit the company after Starfield launches

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Giving fallout to obsidian is the most obvious thing in the world, so you know it’ll never happen

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Barudak posted:

Im not saying its gonna happen, but I could see Todd exit the company after Starfield launches

and do what?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Khanstant posted:

and do what?

white house press secretary

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Space Jam posted:

white house press secretary

Shows single frame of concept art for public health care with no release date

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

veni veni veni posted:

Shows single frame of concept art for public health care with no release date

I mean, that's farther than anyone else has gotten.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Raider posted:

Giving fallout to obsidian is the most obvious thing in the world, so you know it’ll never happen

Well, it would have been ten years ago or w.e. but most of the actual talent isn't at Obsidian anymore.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Khanstant posted:

and do what?

Launch his own line of artisinal mountain hikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Barudak posted:

Launch his own line of artisinal mountain hikes

Is that a reference to the Patton Oswalt bit?