Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'd love to be ajudge in the judge dreeddd universe. real badass men (like me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/1536763901517484033

:doh:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

farmers are by far the dumbest variant of the small business tyrant, being the ones that believe all the free market bullshit and voting accordingly despite being wholly subsidized by government policies

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The economy is going to poo poo the bed so hard it'll flood the room below it but we gotta get security guards for the fascists on the supreme court and rocket launchers for ukranian nazis. Sorry, mac, that's just how it is now it's time for an ice cream treat because I'm president ice cream

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

instead of a wate rbottle holder it's a gun holder. i love my bike actually, pfc !!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

then they came for the bikes, and i lold cause it owned pfc....

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:d2a:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

good to know that congress also waits until the night before to finish their powerpoint , but also lol that they can just change the due date

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

VideoKid posted:

how can a person be this loving stupid ?

*starts to type 'turn on ur monitor' before realizaeding my monitor is off* oh gently caress

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shut th eFUCK up about bikes. they’re illegal outside of pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Part of this bill also assigns SCOTUS new uniforms and personal safety equipment to be issued effective immediately

Mega City One Judges are bound by the law and genuinely try to maintain order, it isn't fair to compare them to SCOTUS.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

It's got a fermentation lid on it, he's making pickled lemons

oh cool. i was thinking maybe that's how they make limoncello or w/e

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i saw a video where a guy was learning how farm equipment works and interviewing farmers and the farmer pointed a laser at the inside of a silo for whatever reason, the humidity or something, and the interviewer had his mind blown and said farmers are the smartest ppl i nthe world. ... when im in the booth write-in TRUMP that's who i think about. the real geniuse of the world

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Hatebag posted:

The economy is going to poo poo the bed so hard it'll flood the room below it but we gotta get security guards for the fascists on the supreme court and rocket launchers for ukranian nazis. Sorry, mac, that's just how it is now it's time for an ice cream treat because I'm president ice cream

It's going to be funny when the economy just continues sinking to the floor and the one shingle the biden administration will display for why you should vote for dems in the midterms is that they balanced the budget

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I want to be killed by the Netflix corporation while cosplaying my favorite show

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

farmers are by far the dumbest variant of the small business tyrant, being the ones that believe all the free market bullshit and voting accordingly despite being wholly subsidized by government policies

:hai:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hatebag posted:

biden's only winning message is "the economy" after that, what else has he left

he's real "twisted" up about his approval ratings, a thing Clyburn says is voter selfishness

Apr 7, 2003

Lpzie posted:

instead of a wate rbottle holder it's a gun holder. i love my bike actually, pfc !!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Lastgirl posted:

he's real "twisted" up about his approval ratings,

I'm glad he's just cognizant enough to realize this, I hope it eats him alive

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

"I agree with the second part" lmao

edit: was that avatar of the OP used here too? it seems familiar

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hatebag posted:

I'm president ice cream

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

he's real "twisted" up about his approval ratings, a thing Clyburn says is voter selfishness

Don't you want to ask about the deficit!!!

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

It's going to be funny when the economy just continues sinking to the floor and the one shingle the biden administration will display for why you should vote for dems in the midterms is that they balanced the budget

listen fat we lowered the deficit

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Part of this bill also assigns SCOTUS new uniforms and personal safety equipment to be issued effective immediately

i'd take [most] of these dudes over SCROTUS anyday

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*viewing Squid Game season 2, the lights and noises slowly migrating through my cap to be picked up by my smooth peanut brain as vague sensations over the course of minutes and hours* wow didn’t know they made this show into a documentary

Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Noted liberal Judge Dredd???

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Why are you this way

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

dredd wouldn't protect SCOTUS for a second

Apr 7, 2003

Judge Trumpp

Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why are you this way

it isn't my bike

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Biden should give out free ice cream

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Koirhor posted:

oh is that supposedly tomorrow?

Anytime between now and sometime in July. They have like 18 cases to announce results for

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
better solution would be one of those lightweight rear racks for road/gravel bikes, and you mount your plate carrier w/ extra mags on one side, and your AR and your backup AR on the other side.

you can stow your night vision, a knife, and a garrote in a top tube bag

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

blasting folks on the mountain traiil and getting 3 stars cause a rabbit saw me....

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Biden only won because trump was fresh off murdering hundreds of thousands of people at the end of a constant string of gently caress-ups and overt nazism that was just a little too much for a small majority of voters to accept.
Now biden has probably murdered as many people and hasn't managed to do anything right either. The only thing biden had was "not trump" so when the republicans run whatever insane fascist clown idiot this time they'll just get one they're more in control of and that's it - bye bye, biden!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
I want to see another supersprader thing where joe has to sign something then everyone visibly ices him out of conversations after the event ends

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

every day is the Big One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Hatebag posted:

Idea: weed guy calling himself neil "da grass" tyson

that’s mine. i’m stealing it.