Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Congratulations on another year of metabolizing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

kntfkr posted:

happy birthday!

Thank you. I feel pretty decent about turning 37. Been through a lot the past few years but I've also been really lucky.

I grew a mullet briefly.

JamMaster Flash fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 15, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mullets are hard to pull off but you proper rock it. nice.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Okay. This isn't my face or anything but I have been desperately trying to get goons to come and play in the thread I'm quoting from. You should go to the thread. You should roll dice elaborately. You should make a video. DO IT drat IT

Ok buddy I'll do it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I hate you. You're the sexiest firefighter I've seen and that makes me jealous because I wasn't.

edit: jk! :glomp:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ok buddy I'll do it

:pray:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What that was some Blair witch poo poo now I'm scared

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Sid Vicious posted:

just for the fall, i think it was mostly for the parents who havent sent their kids to school yet and a near hour of playing for the kids

A Good Dad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aesop Poprock posted:

What that was some Blair witch poo poo now I'm scared

I consider found footage style dice rolls to be quite elaborate.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've been watching too many YouTube videos of real stories of people being lost in the woods and hallucinating that other people are either around them or chasing them and it's interesting psychology wise but it's also scary as hell. For some reason adults hallucinate other humans in the wild but kids hallucinate animals all around them

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I hate you. You're the sexiest firefighter I've seen and that makes me jealous because I wasn't.

edit: jk! :glomp:

Too kind!! :buddy:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Face of someone who kicks rear end and chews bubblegum

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

cool kid

cool shirt

JamMaster Flash posted:

Today's my birthday. I've been a goon since I got out of high school. Where'd time go?

This is from a couple years ago, I'm actually on shift right now.

cool birthday

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

JamMaster Flash posted:

Thank you. I feel pretty decent about turning 37. Been through a lot the past few years but I've also been really lucky.

I grew a mullet briefly.

37 year old goons represent. I have way less mullet and way more gray than you and have also been a goon since high school. #funfactswithmeinraven

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

MEIN RAVEN posted:

37 year old goons represent. I have way less mullet and way more gray than you and have also been a goon since high school. #funfactswithmeinraven

i also signed up just after high school but i don't turn 36 til august because i'm just a lil baby

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I just turned 36 :(, gray is the way!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

pro starcraft loser posted:

I just turned 36 :(, gray is the way!

Look at this guy! Good for you, shithead.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

mactheknife posted:

i also signed up just after high school but i don't turn 36 til august because i'm just a lil baby

Hello fellow August '86 Baby

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm a Feb '86 baby and I have a few white hairs on my chest but my hair and beard and untouched

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm aging like a god drat banana

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I think that might be skin cancer

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
You folks gotta preserve yourselves. I pickled myself in my 20s and now I'm smoking myself in my 30s.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im almost 40 and everyone thinks im 30. genes babaaay. also i only ever drink nerve tonic

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

You folks gotta preserve yourselves. I pickled myself in my 20s and now I'm smoking myself in my 30s.

Did you steal that? I love it.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Turns out somethangawful.com dead gay comedy forums is just a bunch of dang hunks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

X JAKK posted:

Turns out somethangawful.com dead gay comedy forums is just a bunch of dang hunks.

I'm not judging or anything but this is just low effort for you. No silly suit? No neon lights? C'mon man. Your just phoning it in.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Literally A Person posted:

I'm not judging or anything but this is just low effort for you. No silly suit? No neon lights? C'mon man. Your just phoning it in.

im busy preparing for the hippie jam festival, ill grab some of the sexy good snaps there mkay?

And my suits are not silly. They are beautiful suits. Shiny and clean.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

X JAKK posted:

im busy preparing for the hippie jam festival, ill grab some of the sexy good snaps there mkay?

Fine.

....this time.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hackers film 1995 posted:

im almost 40 and everyone thinks im 30. genes babaaay. also i only ever drink nerve tonic

I'm 36 and I still get carded at liquor stores and bars because I still have a boys face

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

X JAKK posted:

I'm getting Seanbaby vibes from you making the same face for the past 22 years in pictures

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm 36 and I still get carded at liquor stores and bars because I still have a boys face

:hfive:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

How often does Batman kick your rear end, and is the revolving door at Arkham because it is super easy to escape or do they just release offenders for some legal/overcrowding reasons

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Bluedeanie posted:

How often does Batman kick your rear end, and is the revolving door at Arkham because it is super easy to escape or do they just release offenders for some legal/overcrowding reasons

I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG
I JUST WANT TO TURN PEOPLE INTO MONSTER TRUCKS

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

X JAKK posted:

I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG
I JUST WANT TO TURN PEOPLE INTO MONSTER TRUCKS

Finally, an honest goon.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The Monster Truckler is my favorite one, you have my respect

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the monster truck

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

I am amongst the hippies. There is bare rear end everywhere and the smell is atrocious.

My disgust has inadvertently summoned forth Zeus to crush the festival with thunderstorms. Much sad.

Then a wizard made of sciencey triangles fed me some twigs and everything felt allllll right.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hippie music festivals are great, convenient drugs and hugs everywhere.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jun 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Scrolling through pictures, check out this sweet beard I can grow.