Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

:hmmyes:

i do think the cutting part of the plan has potential tho. maybe just workshop it a bit

hmm cutting something out --> excision of unnecessary or detrimental matter --> wielding the scalpel --> thinning the herd...

yes, i can see it coming together now. don't worry boomers, it's not exactly the same plan as your rotten brainstem reflex fart but you will definitely still be involved in a big way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Lol impeachment means nothing, an impeached president can run for and win office again. Dumbass country

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Man Musk posted:

I just got off the phone with Alec Eiffel and he said he's really sorry and that he would never tell anyone to kill themselves, even as a joke

that settles it. i vote to bring him back!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

triple sulk posted:

ff7 pt 2 in winter 2023 thank u mr president

you'll play Strangers of Paradise again and you'll like it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

crono trigger in the SoP engine :pray:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol impeachment means nothing, an impeached president can run for and win office again. Dumbass country

Wrong, it was potentially embarrassing. That's the worst thing that can possibly happen to a person of wealth in this country.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Alec "Awful" Eiffel is a loving punk!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Only if we enforce a ban on vlogs

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/basedbyaccident/status/1537507458205339651?s=21&t=ZK62ZvUpBtdS2rrXWc1WOg

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PhilaUnion/status/1537551590143533057

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lux Animus posted:

it's like a large and noisy predator had suddenly vanished from the thread ecosystem

mods claimed Alec ran people out, good people. if they were so good how come i don't remember them.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lpzie posted:

mods claimed Alec ran people out, good people. if they were so good how come i don't remember them.

You don't remember sailor?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

running anything in america in 4 years seems like a mistake

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

lol dumbass mod decisions is why people leave

edit: dumbass is on the mods, not you obv

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

You don't remember sailor?

what is this s purity test of course i remember sailor!!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Itt liking Alec is more controversial than liking trewp

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Yes

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

So when you say Our nation is SUFFERING does that mean it is experiencing suffering, or is the literal definition of suffering?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lpzie posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

AxGrap posted:

without question lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
alec was fine but some of you brought out the worst in him

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

So when you say Our nation is SUFFERING does that mean it is experiencing suffering, or is the literal definition of suffering?

yes

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

trunp

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it won't help you buy a house, but pirating all your content and cooking your own food is always good advice

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Trump
Donald
Tmorp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
he’s getting off on you guys talking about him right now

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gonna need an explainer to lol at this one

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/PhilaUnion/status/1537551590143533057?s=20&t=yR7r1lEvyV_DP2quBfiSwg

philly loving sucks lmao

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

lol, this a ongoing rivalry thing or just a philly being a hostile dick for no reason at random targets thing?

either way thats some expertly thrown shade, dallas is probably all red and sputtering incoherently cos they either take that crap and say nothing, complain and look like whiny binches, or try to fire back and mostly likely fail miserably with some weak "no u" rubbish. clinical

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Wild that Ziggy Stardust shares the same anniversary as Trump descending the escalator.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Slumfrog posted:

lol, this a ongoing rivalry thing or just a philly being a hostile dick for no reason at random targets thing?

It's because Dallas fuckin sucks

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
we demand more bonghitz

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Slumfrog posted:

either way thats some expertly thrown shade, dallas is probably all red and sputtering incoherently cos they either take that crap and say nothing, complain and look like whiny binches, or try to fire back and mostly likely fail miserably with some weak "no u" rubbish. clinical

eagles and cowboys rivalry, so yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Slumfrog posted:

its a football thing