Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
So they orchestrate bioweapon attacks as cover for other poo poo they actually wanna do, huh sounds familiar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

anthrax attacks were orchestrated to ensure that the national inquirer's archives could be declared contaminated and destroyed. having the right people in charge of documents is probably super important so they dont need to do that again, tho the times probably does way less blackmail than the NI

idk if i would say the antrax attacks were just about the NI versus a nice bonus on top

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

fair

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

multistability posted:

So they orchestrate bioweapon attacks as cover for other poo poo they actually wanna do, huh sounds familiar

will u cut it out w/ the dogwhistles PLEASE

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Aberration in the Heartland of the Real is still available on Kindle reader.

I can't find a physical copy anywhere so I snagged it for Kindle and I am gonna plow through it lest it gets memory holed or something.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I can't find a physical copy anywhere so I snagged it for Kindle and I am gonna plow through it lest it gets memory holed or something.

I believe calibre can help you make backup copies of your legally purchased copy.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
hey remember the guy who was going to bring down tether, and therefore all of crypto, with a massive telegram leak?

turns out it was all a hoax, please don't pay any more attention to it:

it probably was all a hoax and this is just the next part of the larp, but lol anyway

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

The Saucer Hovers posted:

haha "the" guy cmon
im saying its a poo poo duty assignment not unimportant (??)

Sounds like a cushy do nothing job to me

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1537691598200479744

lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

All that poo poo i did as an adult? The stuff that harmed a ton of people and probably killed many too? Yeah it's dad's fault.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

what was her dad's name again? robert maxwell? ok lemme just put this into the google and see who he was was

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
assange extradited, 14 days to appeal but lol that boulder has been rolling for a decade, no stopping it now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

it was hard to carry all the mossad dufflebags into the house when dad came home

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The courts will look favourably upon her good breeding and career of public service and philanthropy lmao

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

stolen from the succ thread, where Biden's daughter writes in her diary about showers with her dad probably being inappropriate..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896941/Florida-woman-Ashley-Bidens-diary-investigation-selling-it.html

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Extremely confused about the charge there. I've heard of the crime "selling stolen property" but certainly not the crime "selling someone else's property"? That's not a crime? Because if you're in possession of "someone's property" you either stole it or came upon it some other way and only the former is a crime? I know they make up crimes constantly but I feel like that's important to care about.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Also, seriously? Hunter leaves his laptop in a pawn shop and Ashley leaves her diary in a halfway house? I've never lost or forgotten anything anywhere and nothing I've ever sent or written down even implicates the POTUS in crimes. It's not difficult

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Also, seriously? Hunter leaves his laptop in a pawn shop and Ashley leaves her diary in a halfway house? I've never lost or forgotten anything anywhere and nothing I've ever sent or written down even implicates the POTUS in crimes. It's not difficult

forget it jack its wilmington

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Perry Mason Jar posted:

you have a net worth and social position that means you're used to facing consequences for your actions

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Cabbages and Kings posted:

kindle can also edit books after you’ve purchased them

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Holy poo poo $20,000,000,000,000!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oh 20 million millions you say?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Dear Friend:

I represent the late Jeffery Epstien, the King of Little St James Island and I have a wonderful business proposition for you!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

human trafficking cash?!?!?!? SIGN ME THE gently caress UP MOLOCH

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1537835917452247041

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the footage totally shows cops blasting students and teachers and actively hampering rescue efforts

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Defense attorneys reportedly told the judge "There's 45 mins of officers crying, pissing, and making GBS threads themselves on there," stressing that release could cause officers further psychological harm.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

police groups never tell the truth, so what the gently caress are they hidng they're willing to lean into the public perception of them as a bunch of cowardly blubbery manbabies?

i always assume these things have just enough proof to pass a credulous sniff test and no more so like YEEESH

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

how much money will the lawyer cost? the town gonna be bled dry

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

dave_chapelle_911_call_bit.mp4

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bedpan posted:

the footage totally shows cops blasting students and teachers and actively hampering rescue efforts

The latter is shown in the cell phone camera footage the parents took outside

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

They absolutely shot at least one student or, at a minimum, tried to shoot a student and missed. Also betting that there's some very cowardly chatter going on while it goes down too.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I'm going to have to go with something even more egregious than that they just shot a kid or two. something like a teacher managed to disarm the shooter and had him restrained and then the cops shot the teacher.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

We know from their statements that they shot a teacher, at the very least. But the media has already moved on from the story completely. So if they keep the video buried forever, they'll get away with it, and the politicians will give them more money.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They had to make sure the one cop's wife was murdered

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
imagine investing a ton of resources grooming mkultra spree killers just to have the cops gently caress up the response so bad the media chatter is about their poor performance instead of the discussion supporting the overall attempt to disarm the workers

:angel:

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 22:32 on Jun 17, 2022

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ramadu posted:

what was her dad's name again? robert maxwell? ok lemme just put this into the google and see who he was was

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Those cops definitely had an mst3k style riff fest while standing over a bunch of dead kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They were laughing so hard at their various epic dead kid puns that it would make gbs jealous