Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
1, neet needs his routine right now, Voting for second option is a funny choice if you're wagering on it being an end of timeline/reset but I'd still rather vote 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet Gulch
May 8, 2007

That metaphor just went somewhere horrible.
1! 1! 1! Don't give up now, neet!

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Hm a binary choice. That's interesting. Maybe I could be a programmer?

*begins multi year story arc of adult education, job application, and getting the job working on accounting software*

I find this unfulfilling. But I'm hungry. What to have for dinner? We can think about careers or suicide later.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
gently caress you Oda, gently caress you work

2!!

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
2 good feeling it might lead to :neet:

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

2 definitely ends in some form of sadness (I've already voted, don't count this as a vote!)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

The Daily Life of a Certain Neet: This Seems Like A Bad Idea, So We're Doing It

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Get to work part-timer!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Oh man, this is tough! I'm just going to assume that Tohru taking the day off will lead to getting fired. I gotta go with option 1 with that in mind. Let's finish out the part time game tester arc properly before we move onto (sort of) new and indecisive horizons!

With that being said, watch him quit because of burnout like 5 panels from now.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Voting 1 to not disappoint Izawa.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Taking a day off will make Anamuna think that NEET has some secret mega-important life and will inspire him to become his friend

edit: I vote 2. Take the day off and stew in your juices, NEET.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

1. I believe in you NEET! Be diligent.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

2 is obviously the way to go. Clearly the start of a spiral back into NEEThood.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
1. We got enough emo lazy NEET in the criminal timeline

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

1, maybe neet will go totally unrewarded for his efforts and go sicko mode anyway

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

1, taking a day off would only delay the inevitable office meltdown. Best to get it over with.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Here's hoping Lil' T's break turns into a permanent one so he can return to NEET

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
I seem to remember that the crimeline is about to wrap up, is it possible to get both paths translated simultaneously once it does? Whatever winds up getting chosen I don't want to have to wait years to see what happens in the other. :pray:

And I ask this as someone who was opposed initially to multiple timelines in one thread.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Voting 1 because I'm betting that's secretly where the bad end is.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
1 :neet:

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I'm thinking 2.

However I believe in the possibility that 1 is secretly the shorter ending.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CheeseThief posted:

I'm thinking 2.

However I believe in the possibility that 1 is secretly the shorter ending.

So what's your decision, Tohru?

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

hydroceramics posted:

I seem to remember that the crimeline is about to wrap up, is it possible to get both paths translated simultaneously once it does? Whatever winds up getting chosen I don't want to have to wait years to see what happens in the other. :pray:

I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, but since we ARE approaching the end of the criminal timeline (spoilers as to about how much is left--about 15 pages, I should finish it around the end of the year if I keep pace, unless another goon samaritan comes along I'd be happy to come back and start translating the path that doesn't get picked up. Unless my life circumstances change dramatically.

In other news, I’m going out to the woods this weekend to look for stag beetles (and sweat out in the sun profusely), so you’re not gonna get any updates over the weekend (and likely Monday too).

To make up for this, and to celebrate the NEET thread branching off again, I’m giving y’all a nice, big update. :woop:

Please pace yourselves and only read a couple panels a day, in order to truly emulate the NEET experience.

Have a nice weekend, see y’all Tuesday!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

:pusheen:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Feels like Oda should be looking directly at the reader in the last panel lol

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

lmao.

I’m thinking 1 because I associate Brother Make so much with the part timer timeline, like their voice as a translator for the part timer characters. I assume option 1 continues that timeline, and option 2 will bring in new characters.

Who knows though, maybe staying home keeps him on the part time track? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, thank you both very much for your hard work!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, but since we ARE approaching the end of the criminal timeline (spoilers as to about how much is left--about 15 pages, I should finish it around the end of the year if I keep pace, unless another goon samaritan comes along I'd be happy to come back and start translating the path that doesn't get picked up. Unless my life circumstances change dramatically.

In other news, I’m going out to the woods this weekend to look for stag beetles (and sweat out in the sun profusely), so you’re not gonna get any updates over the weekend (and likely Monday too).

To make up for this, and to celebrate the NEET thread branching off again, I’m giving y’all a nice, big update. :woop:

Please pace yourselves and only read a couple panels a day, in order to truly emulate the NEET experience.

IMPOSSIBLE

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I vote for more Neet

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:holymoley:

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!

I found a cool female stag beetle in the garden the other day, made me very happy.

Anyway I vote 1, stick with it NEET!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Aino Minako posted:

lmao.

I’m thinking 1 because I associate Brother Make so much with the part timer timeline, like their voice as a translator for the part timer characters. I assume option 1 continues that timeline, and option 2 will bring in new characters.

Who knows though, maybe staying home keeps him on the part time track? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, thank you both very much for your hard work!

It's great cus honestly it can go either way. Go to work, continue working! Go to work, get burnt out and quit! Stay home, quit job because new passion is found! Stay home, feel rested and refreshed and continue working!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Will I lift this rock to look for beetles? If I do, and there's beetles, they'll be disturbed, but if there isn't, I'll be disappointed.

And if I don't lift the rock I'll be left wondering what's under it.

This requires further thought.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Voting :one:

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Voting 1. Maybe Tohru will find his next blog content on the way to work.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I vote for 1. I would miss his co-workers, plus I hope we find timeline where he starts a curling team with Amanuma!

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

You guys are being awfully rude for no reason, this thread deserves at least a 4 imo.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Voting 1

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

CheeseThief posted:

You guys are being awfully rude for no reason, this thread deserves at least a 4 imo.

I've been enjoying it but I'm really not sure if I should do a 5 or a 4.

I'll think on it further after lunch.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

After counting up all the electoral votes, the winner appears to be:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You 1-voters are going to regret this! :argh: