Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Congrats Joey!

In other work news, I had a recruiter reach out to me about a long term contract gig. So I told them up front how great of a spot I'm in and how the current company I'm working for on a contract has basically told me the next full time slot is mine when it opens up. It's a laid back and chill workplace so the offer would have to blow me away. The pay is $10/hr more than I make right now so I said go ahead and submit my resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Since you're going to Denmark I assume you're going to have to know that Shakespeare play?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

MacBeth?

E: oh poo poo we’re on the weed page.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hell yeah

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Bird in a Blender posted:

MacBeth?

E: oh poo poo we’re on the weed page.

He names the Scottish play!!! Aahhhhhh also Hamlet is the Shakespeare play about a Danish Prince so everyone walks about talking to skulls.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
FYI the fact that they mentioned working with totalization is a plus, and really the first time I've ever heard of a company taking care of that. It'll matter when you get to Social Security age.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

re; nba finals

Go Lakers :smug:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Weed page! Minnesota: legalize it. I'm sick of working around someone else's schedule, then driving him around the block to let him walk home and make it less conspicuous.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bird in a Blender posted:

Come in blasting Rocky Top on repeat.

You’ve got to have entrance music.

Congrats Joey!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Weed page! Minnesota: legalize it. I'm sick of working around someone else's schedule, then driving him around the block to let him walk home and make it less conspicuous.

When I was in Minnesota last weekend I was surprised to see it wasn't legal.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I'm realizing now that I've just assumed it was legal in Minnesota....

Also realizing now it has been fully legal in in Washington state for just about 10 years

In my weed privilege I cannot fathom not having safe legal access to weed and going back to the whole hassle of getting weed from a non legal weed dealer

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I enjoy that edibles are so easily available as I'm not one to smoke.

Right now I'm watching the Ang Lee Hulk movie and I kinda wish I was high right now.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Android Apocalypse posted:

Right now I'm watching the Ang Lee Hulk movie and I kinda wish I was high right now.

I only do edibles so when I need more I have to drive over to Montana.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

SC’s medical use law is tied up in lege with no end in sight. Also has a list of like 4 specific diagnoses and no smoking allowed.

This state is so loving stupid and backwards.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I positively hated The Hulk but love all other Ang Lee movies

edit: for the 420 page there's a super nice weed shop walking distance from my place. They sell THC lube there and that's a recommend for the hanky panky

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Android Apocalypse posted:

So this Hulk, would you say you wouldn't like him when he's Ang Lee?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oh my god

you've been waiting all these years to make that joke, haven't you

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol

also I'm glad Hollywood figured out Eric Bana has no acting range

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

So this Hulk, would you say you wouldn't like him when he's Ang Lee?

That’s a sixer

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Luckily my housemate came home so I switched over to finish up Hard Boiled with them.

Tequila is such a horrible cop.

He'd fit right in here in the US.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
WARRIORS

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Warriors smoked some green for the weed page

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Boston fans sitting around just to boo the Warriors is somethin

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I’m quite glad I live in a state where marijuana is legal and don’t ever want to, well, not. I’m using my Pax as we speak, it’s great!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I hate that the loving owners always get the trophy first

Eat the rich

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Leperflesh posted:

oh my god

you've been waiting all these years to make that joke, haven't you

I've got a lot of puns in my back pocket. Pretty sure I've seen that one somewhere else first though. :)

I think I'm most proud of the time I got to use "there's no race like gnomes for a hollandaise." Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a situation suitable to that phrase?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The less obnoxious team / fanbase won. gently caress Boston forever.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kiimo posted:

lol

What the gently caress! You right mate?

you're right

T-Square posted:

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you mention Binging With Babish before, check out his Whitecastle copy-cat recipe on YouTube and fire up your cast iron, highly recommend

Sum bitch, God drat, and gently caress, the price of Copenhagen just went up

Oh dang. Forgot about that. I'll check it out.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Congratulations Joey :)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
BlindSite please take monkeu's credit card away so he doesn't do something drastic to celebrate like spend $500 more on forums accounts

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Spoeank posted:

BlindSite please take monkeu's credit card away so he doesn't do something drastic to celebrate like spend $500 more on forums accounts

But watching him Kramer into the NBA N/V thread to gloat was fun :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Joey Freshwater posted:

God they’re gonna hate me aren’t they

Depends on what the average Dane thinks about fish pics

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey I will take care of your potted plants if need be

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Hoping this still sneaks in on the right page.

https://youtu.be/ER51ZvTHNpM

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

He literally bought me a coffee mug a week or so ago to gloat about something else.

The man's a menace.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Weed page contribution: I live in a non-weed state but am in possession of a few edibles for the first time in six or seven years because my buddy from Seattle recently brought me some. I keep meaning to visit a dispensary but I'd have to take a half day at work and drive an hour fifteen each way to cross the Illinois border and it never totally seems worth it. poo poo sucks

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Joey I will take care of your potted plants if need be

There are few people I’d trust for the job and after seeing your plants you’d be one of them

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not much of a wrestling guy but I read this and was like 'oh, good, finally.'

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1537759903615524866

Then I read the article and so far this is like Dan Snyder giving WFT/Commies to his wife (in this case to McMahon's daughter) and claiming he wasn't involved anymore. Except even more transparent since he's still largely going to be involved with absolutely everything.

I dunno, it does sound like the reports that came out about misconduct have some legs though.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not much of a wrestling guy but I read this and was like 'oh, good, finally.'

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1537759903615524866

Then I read the article and so far this is like Dan Snyder giving WFT/Commies to his wife (in this case to McMahon's daughter) and claiming he wasn't involved anymore. Except even more transparent since he's still largely going to be involved with absolutely everything.

I dunno, it does sound like the reports that came out about misconduct have some legs though.

the really funny part is his daughter stepped away from her executive position like, a month ago and now she's stepping back in as interim CEO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kiimo posted:

lol

I don't know who that is, but it reminded me of something - remember when Ronda Rousey was supposed to be the next hollywood action star then they found out she couldn't act at all. She was supposed to replace Swayze in a Roadhouse remake. :lol: