Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Stefan Prodan posted:

Technically I think that actually was fine because the guy who said it was from the evil universe

It wasn’t known at the time and the show certainly played it as an earnest thing and never brought it up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/06/17/tech/spacex-letter-musk-firing/index.html

quote:

Private rocket company SpaceX fired at least five employees after it found they had drafted and circulated a letter criticizing founder Elon Musk and urging executives to make the firm's culture more inclusive, two people familiar with the matter said.

[…]

SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell sent an email saying the company had investigated and "terminated a number of employees involved" with the letter, the New York Times said.

The newspaper said Shotwell's email said employees involved with circulating the letter had been fired for making other staff feel "uncomfortable, intimidated and bullied, and/or angry because the letter pressured them to sign onto something that did not reflect their views".

[…]

Shotwell, who leads much of the company's day-to-day business, has said she will enforce SpaceX's "zero tolerance" standards against employee harassment.

:thunk:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Team,

Communications regarding Mr Musk without descriptions of his Magnum Dong are highly disrespectful and counter intuitive to our goal of sending him directly into a black hole. Please refrain.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Just lol at women who suck up to nazis thinking they won't end up in the camps with everyone else who isn't a ubermensch.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

so true, the president of spaceX is just like a lady in nazi occupied france

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

pretty sure elon’s been through at least 3 divorces and none of them have been recent

he wasn’t married to grimes if that’s what people are talking about

Nah, Elon just has two kids with her.

It'll take him awhile, but I expect he'll catch up to and easily pass Clint Eastwood's loin output (8 kids by 6 different women).

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he's had 8 kids already according to google

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Anton Chigurh posted:

Nah, Elon just has two kids with her.

It'll take him awhile, but I expect he'll catch up to and easily pass Clint Eastwood's loin output (8 kids by 6 different women).

He's gotta force a woman to have two abortions and a tubal ligation because kids won't fit into their lifestyle while secretly siring 2 more kids to be on Clint's level

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

Huh. I only counted 7, but I've always been math challenged.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bad Purchase posted:

Elon Musk:. There is a severe emergency on the population. We need more kids

Also Elon Musk: Sorry, but if you work less than 40hours you are fired. Get daycare for your kids.

Daycare: 50% of take home pay

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

That DICK! posted:

so true, the president of spaceX is just like a lady in nazi occupied france

"Nazi" is not an exaggeration when it comes to pro-apartheid white south africans, especially since the musks ran their emerald mine like a death camp for native africans.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yaldabaoth posted:

"Nazi" is not an exaggeration when it comes to pro-apartheid white south africans, especially since the musks ran their emerald mine like a death camp for native africans.

I'm pretty sure the point OP was making is that the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY isn't just some bystander who decided to suck up to the Vichy government

Are you ok?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm pretty sure the point OP was making is that the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY isn't just some bystander who decided to suck up to the Vichy government

Are you ok?

Every time a woman in a position of power abuses it, she discredits women who are struggling for equality, so stuff like this really irks me.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

So much for being a free speech absolutist I guess :shrug:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Kind of reminds me of that story about Barry Bonds being such an rear end in a top hat while playing college baseball that basically all his teammates got together and tried to vote to kick him out. The coach's response was more or less "This is not a democracy" lol

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Yaldabaoth posted:

lmao every time the emerald mine story gets retold it gets better

I got no love for musk but people gotta stop with this poo poo

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

To be fair if some guy asked me to sign a letter regarding the weird CEO of my company I'd probably tell them to kick rocks.

Unless they are organising its kinda bizarre workplace behavior to be like "sign this thing that says disparages your employer".

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Klyith posted:

I want you to look at who you are replying to real quick

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

MrQwerty posted:

I want you to look at who you are replying to real quick
I was told it was an act and now I don't think it's an act.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Does Musk not meet all the qualifications to be called a Nazi? It's even getting to the point where he's trying to work his employees to death.

Edit: gently caress it, this post was stupid.

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jun 18, 2022

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

Does Musk not meet all the qualifications to be called a Nazi? It's even getting to the point where he's trying to work his employees to death.

Sure. I’ll call him a nazi. I don’t give a gently caress. Try and stop me.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Klyith posted:

But what if Musk is secretly assembling Tesla batteries in his emerald mines using an army of child slaves?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yaldabaoth

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Yaldabaoth posted:

Go away already. You consistently make any discussion worse.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sophy Wackles posted:

But what if Musk is secretly assembling Tesla batteries in his emerald mines using an army of child slaves?

Impossible, Musk has bred the child slaves working in his emerald death mines into a race of mole people who are deathly afraid of fire so they are useless in dealing with Teslas

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i heard elon musk had sex with his own mother multiple times over a period of about 8 years

allegedly

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Elon "YUCK"

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

steinrokkan posted:

Impossible, Musk has bred the child slaves working in his emerald death mines into a race of mole people who are deathly afraid of fire so they are useless in dealing with Teslas

He can’t keep getting away with this!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

elon musk is going to be the first human being to raise a cyborg and he'll give it a normal name like "jerry" to gently caress with the kid he gave the robot name, XA-DELTA-AETHER or whatever

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Elon musk is a hosed up baby man.

fucked-up birthday
Sep 7, 2006

elon musk is an adult and he can suck my fuckin dick, consensually

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mario underground theme: tell me bout my penis. tell me bout my penis. tell me bout my penis. tell me bout my penis.

twisted sisterishly: tell me 'bout my penis

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1538783473640546304

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Elon Mucks (out Amber Heard's poo poo on the bed)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Egon mush

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Elon Musk thinking about something harder than he has in his entire life:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1538681719779360768

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes literally been saying that poo poo forever.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Hey kid. Ima compootah

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk doing a babys first program Hello World

"the computer is talking back to me?, I created an AI! I'm so amazing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

ebon.bas