Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I think what they were implying is that his preferred destination is not-Orlando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

That’s probably everyone’s position though so it’s fine. He can go be a laker in 6 years :(

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Is this the most they've ever had in a green room? Feels like it's shaping up to be a weird one

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1537853011933937666?s=20&t=mp5Rvj-ZDX6vRfd2sFXZRA

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

I think there were 23 in 2019

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DeimosRising posted:

That’s probably everyone’s position though so it’s fine. He can go be a laker in 6 years :(

Jabari Smith seems fine with it and is probably the "best fit" even if that's not what you should draft for at #1.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sharpe canceled a workout with the Pelicans so either his workouts were so bad they are shutting down to limit the damage or he has a promise

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/chasehughesnbcs/status/1538177693556023297?s=21&t=dKt2U0dK0PoX4_Tysz_7MA

Stay away from my tall long shot blocker you jackals

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can’t believe this man isn’t wowing teams

https://twitter.com/sacramentokings/status/1537948206738178050

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not why he didn't play but even so he did not want to play basketball for a time, recently. he's probably gonna own

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Not every 19 year old is a good extemporaneous speaker. Whatever the settings on the camera he’s talking to are, They are hosed up. Makes it look like he’s wearing luscious lipgloss

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dejan Bimble posted:

Not every 19 year old is a good extemporaneous speaker. Whatever the settings on the camera he’s talking to are, They are hosed up. Makes it look like he’s wearing luscious lipgloss

I’m not making fun of how he speaks but he gave a very Bart Simpson Giving A Book Report sounding answer

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Some draft blogger is hinting that Jovic has a mid first promise

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

WhyteRyce posted:

Some draft blogger is hinting that Jovic has a mid first promise

That’s weird because he’s really not very good at anything at this point

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Yeah but his name is similar to a 2 time mvp

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

He is very young, just turned 19, playing starter minutes against grown rear end pros. By the time he gets good nobody will be able to pick him outside the top 5.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I think the wolves have him targeted if he's around by then

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JDumasReports/status/1538585555461496833?s=20&t=aNgE0QiKFppLRh9-wcA_Dw

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

dokmo posted:

He is very young, just turned 19, playing starter minutes against grown rear end pros. By the time he gets good nobody will be able to pick him outside the top 5.

Sure but other good euros have played well against those adult men as teens

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Dejan Bimble posted:

Sure but other good euros have played well against those adult men as teens

Yeah, these adult men are all adult men who aren't good enough to currently be in the NBA. Physically, it's heartening to see he's able to bang with grown men, but it just shows he can play at their (non-NBA) level.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Not everyone can be as good as euroleague MVPs Jan Vesely and Nando de Colo.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Lockback posted:

Not everyone can be as good as euroleague MVPs Jan Vesely and Nando de Colo.

Warriors legend Nemanja Bjelica

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hahahaha

https://twitter.com/BrandonRahbar/status/1538915488427913216

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

The Sacramento Kings — owners of the No. 4 pick — are high on Murray and even arranged for the prospect to have dinner with team stars De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Kings can't help themselves lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i haven't been following draft stuff at all this year. who should the bulls take at 18? i'd love for them to get a rim protector or shooter, but the fact is whoever they take is likely not to be a good player while all of their old guys are still good.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

For shot blockers, Mark Williams will probably already be gone and it’ll likely be too high to take Walker Kessler. Tough spot

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Keegan Murray at 4 would be wild. I don't mind him at the back half of the lottery but do the Kings really think all they need is another year and they'll be all set?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i haven't been following draft stuff at all this year. who should the bulls take at 18? i'd love for them to get a rim protector or shooter, but the fact is whoever they take is likely not to be a good player while all of their old guys are still good.

currently hoping that some nonsense happens and Tari Eason falls.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lockback posted:

Keegan Murray at 4 would be wild. I don't mind him at the back half of the lottery but do the Kings really think all they need is another year and they'll be all set?

I believe the thinking is the Kings have an offer to trade down so pick up an asset plus Murray

I don’t love it but I guess it also depends on what they pick up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
There was never a doubt that Murray would be a king

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He screamed King the second the Kings moved up to 4 so if Monte can extract some value on the way out then I’ll have to take that as a win

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

OR MAYBE

https://twitter.com/jandersonsacbee/status/1538949008596475904

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

lying >>>>

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

bad decision making move him down the list

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Pick swap with okc and 3 future unprotected firsts should do it

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Keegan Murray? Sure! Whatever, I trust Monte

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Sports books are never wrong

https://twitter.com/mattmooretan/status/1539019584224645121?s=21&t=OX7PSjmxZIe31ntcXWHU1g

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
drat. I think the Chet/Shaedon dream is dead.

https://twitter.com/BrandonRahbar/status/1539054759876886528?t=A1yBzQGjrWirlAH9QojpIQ&s=19

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Shams is working extra hard running agent PR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Shams is working extra hard running agent PR

Had a notebook item today about how teams should definitely throw a max offer sheet at Miles Bridges because “two-way wings” are worth it and the Hornets are too scared to match