Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

silicone thrills posted:

Sry birds. Not littering is only something rich people do. RIP

Granted this is all probably plastic that fell off of trash barges that the US trucks across the ocean to dump plastic garbage on other countries.

Im not seeing a single cigarette butt in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i'm planning on improving myself by such acts as

using an ashtray
not making GBS threads my pants in public
getting the hint
joining a local political organization

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Tony Tone posted:

Im not seeing a single cigarette butt in there.

Gotta get em started early

https://www.audubon.org/news/disturbing-photo-shows-black-skimmer-feeding-cigarette-butt-its-chick

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

lollontee posted:

joining a local political organization

brb Driving 1.5 hours to my capitol to join a bunch of "extinction rebellion" retards who block 1/793036 roads in my country for one full day to really enact change and improve my immediate surroundings. Really having a true real impact on my reality, there. Truly it is the optimal way of expressing myself.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Trash lying every where looks like poo poo, that’s plenty reason not to litter

It’s not gonna save the world but it’s more pleasant to exist somewhere where there’s not trash strewn about

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

Hmm, those aren't reds. I'm guilt free!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tony Tone posted:

People like you don't even realize how loving hollow and empty this sounds. It's based on nothing. It's literally absurdism. Doing good things for the sake of it carries the exact same weight as doing bad poo poo for the sake of it.

Good things are good and bad things are bad, dumbass

Ima Computer
Oct 28, 2007

Stop all the downloading!

Help computer.

TACD posted:

as doombrained as I am this is kind of a facetious / flippant argument. you could make the same argument for not cleaning up after your dog ("it all ends up in the ground / the sea") or in the extreme edgelord case for excusing murder ("we're all gonna die someday!")

none of us can fix the whole broken system but that's not the same as actively making your local part of the world worse. don't litter, do clean up after your dog, because ultimately all you can do is not be an rear end in a top hat. it's not your fault that doing things the "proper" way just ends up with the government being an rear end in a top hat on your behalf.

Unless you're composting it, cleaning up after your dog is disrupting the nitrogen and phosphorus cycles by preventing those nutrients from returning to the soil and instead, wrapping it up in plastic bags and putting it in the landfill mixed in with the non-biodegradable trash.

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

It’s not gonna save the world but it’s more pleasant to exist somewhere where there’s not trash strewn about

Yes, ergo it's better to deliver all your trash into the nearest, most economically profitable third world shithole to dispose of, instead!

Just so that Big Dick Butt gently caress over here has a clean and comfy first world neighborhood to stroll around in, with his penguin, who eats cigarette butts.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I’m trying to visualize having the mental fortitude to just poo poo where I am instead of heading to the toilet.

don’t like animals know to go somewhere else to poo poo?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

that's why true goons poop into socks because the sock is biodegradable and you don't have to give up your loot camp

animals? *takes long drag on cigarette* every time i see a pigeon, i get a raging erection because i know it's going to be dead soon. every time a dog runs up to me, i think about throwing a brick at it like that one poster just to spare it the misery of where we're heading. sorry if i get a little too *real* for you, goons, i'm just living on the edge and you cowards still don't want to live in your own filth like i do.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kater posted:

I’m trying to visualize having the mental fortitude to just poo poo where I am instead of heading to the toilet.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

silicone thrills posted:

Sry birds. Not littering is only something rich people do. RIP

Granted this is all probably plastic that fell off of trash barges that the US trucks across the ocean to dump plastic garbage on other countries.

bird takes personal responsibility for its choice to eat plastic

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

pathetic let me know when you’ve spent the afternoon throwing out a cartons worth of half smoked reds while doing loops in a gulfstream over central California you stupid optimist bitch

Also forgot about this post. loving lmao if you think I'm leaving a single loving cigarette "half-smoked". That poo poo is expensive as gently caress, I will smoke my tobaccos to the loving butt like it's the last motherfucker left on Earth.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

sir i just have one question

what the gently caress is a knitting machine

edit: well would you look at that! the future is remarkable

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

i mean if trash is everywhere then nobody will even be able to tell. checkmate.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Wow. Can't believe the climate change thread is protecting this guy and reinforcing his delusions, just like the Covid thread did for the poster who killed a dog. Can't believe this is happening. Erase this thread

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tony Tone posted:

Yes, ergo it's better to deliver all your trash into the nearest, most economically profitable third world shithole to dispose of, instead!

Just so that Big Dick Butt gently caress over here has a clean and comfy first world neighborhood to stroll around in, with his penguin, who eats cigarette butts.

My trash goes to the local landfill :smuggo:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Tony Tone posted:

Just so that Big Dick Butt gently caress over here

yo can you explain how this is an insult? you're using it as an insult, right?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

T-Paine posted:

Wow. Can't believe the climate change thread is protecting this guy and reinforcing his delusions, just like the Covid thread did for the poster who killed a dog. Can't believe this is happening. Erase this thread

how can the mods let a thread like this continue, when it's got posters who keep melting down and telling people to kill themselves, an attempted arsonist, and a guy who jerks off to the assaults hes committed?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

kater posted:

Cats poo poo in a litter box, unless you don't scoop it enough then they poo poo on your bed to let you know that you're a piece of poo poo that needs to scoop the litter box.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i've seen a bird poo poo in he own nest. inspiring

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
QCS has dispatched the gimmick accounts. Desperate.

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin

TeenageArchipelago posted:

yo can you explain how this is an insult? you're using it as an insult, right?

Here we have a non-ironic specimen who thinks he's being attacked. A total surprise, to be sure. He still thinks his materialist adversary is trying to "insult" him in the hyper-limited scope of this climate change discussion. His adversary is trying to achieve an epic total ownage in a dying gay forum, to gain the "upper hand" on him. Confused and traumatized, he attempts to save face in an imaginary setting, as all living beings do. To his plead for "can you elaborate", his adversary can only smirk, scoff and remark that it is ultimately; "nothin' personal, kid."

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/WeatherProf/status/1538288682783875077

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin
Anyway my last post in this thread until I've sobered up and am able to return to lurking without sperging the gently caress out is;

Bathtub Cheese posted:

QCS has dispatched the gimmick accounts. Desperate.
How about you stop loving laughing and ironic posting at the LITERAL COUNTLESS of climate change articles and pictures of dead planet-life posted in this thread for one loving minute and try to seriously think about what that kind of poo poo does a normal persons mind. How do you think poor-rear end, deprivileged and struggling morons such as myself think about that kind of poo poo? Even BEFORE I'VE SNAPPED AND LITERRED like a dipshit, even.

What do you think the end of the world does to your political thinking? You think your dumb loving marxist/communist/*insert cringe fringe ideology here* is going to save everyone during or after the end-times? Is any of it worth it? Are you going to raise a family and cum in a vag 'till it happens to bring life into this world willingly just because you're a bit loving bored, anyway, and despite all of it? Are you going to recycle anyway? Are you going to dispose of your trash responsibly? What the actual gently caress are you going to do when poo poo starts tearing at the seams?

Personally, I'm gonna ironically belittle the marauder who arrives at my doorstep to steal my family's food. I'm going to disarm him with humor and epic twitter takedowns. Statistically he'll likely be a zoomer, so it just might work!

Anyway I hope Im immortalized in this thread in passing as that one cringe idiot who used to throw garbage everywhere because he was manically depressed. I'll take any legacy I can get at this point.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Tony Tone posted:

Anyway my last post in this thread until I've sobered up and am able to return to lurking without sperging the gently caress out is;

How about you stop loving laughing and ironic posting at the LITERAL COUNTLESS of climate change articles and pictures of dead planet-life posted in this thread for one loving minute and try to seriously think about what that kind of poo poo does a normal persons mind. How do you think poor-rear end, deprivileged and struggling morons such as myself think about that kind of poo poo? Even BEFORE I'VE SNAPPED AND LITERRED like a dipshit, even.

What do you think the end of the world does to your political thinking? You think your dumb loving marxist/communist/*insert cringe fringe ideology here* is going to save everyone during or after the end-times? Is any of it worth it? Are you going to raise a family and cum in a vag 'till it happens to bring life into this world willingly just because you're a bit loving bored, anyway, and despite all of it? Are you going to recycle anyway? Are you going to dispose of your trash responsibly? What the actual gently caress are you going to do when poo poo starts tearing at the seams?

Personally, I'm gonna ironically belittle the marauder who arrives at my doorstep to steal my family's food. I'm going to disarm him with humor and epic twitter takedowns. Statistically he'll likely be a zoomer, so it just might work!

Anyway I hope Im immortalized in this thread in passing as that one cringe idiot who used to throw garbage everywhere because he was manically depressed. I'll take any legacy I can get at this point.

Normalize being this normal

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Tony Tone posted:

but it's june now

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

None of you can stop me

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

lollontee posted:

my next challenge in life is a gangtag

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tony Tone posted:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Tony Tone posted:

Honestly I sympathize a lot with this man, I cracked similarly. If you can find the strength for it I do think A Better (End Of The) World Is Possible, and organizing for that is worth doing - building support networks, labour organizing, learning first aid, idk man something along those lines. So far, I cannot!

I am treating the remaining time as a kind of lovely retirement. Just trying to have a good time. My dandelions are coming along nicely, and I've been going camping as much as I can.

When the standard of living is either too terrible to bare or outright societal collapse happens, well, that's the final camping trip.

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

Tony Tone posted:

How about you stop loving laughing and ironic posting at the LITERAL COUNTLESS of climate change articles and pictures of dead planet-life posted in this thread for one loving minute and try to seriously think about what that kind of poo poo does a normal persons mind.

But doctor...I am Pagliacci!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
A normal persons mind and cspam poster hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?mmmmmmmmm

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Tony Tone apparently has a gf so there’s hope for everyone :unsmith:

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

cracku pingo

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Samuel Glompers posted:

Honestly I sympathize a lot with this man, I cracked similarly. If you can find the strength for it I do think A Better (End Of The) World Is Possible, and organizing for that is worth doing - building support networks, labour organizing, learning first aid, idk man something along those lines. So far, I cannot!

I am treating the remaining time as a kind of lovely retirement. Just trying to have a good time. My dandelions are coming along nicely, and I've been going camping as much as I can.

When the standard of living is either too terrible to bare or outright societal collapse happens, well, that's the final camping trip.

The pain that they are clearly feeling is a normal response to climate change, but the aggressive defensiveness and general shittyness in response to people saying "hey maybe don't litter" is super lame. Then you add on the "actually me littering makes me better than you, and I was just doing this to get thread immortalized" and it's all extremely lame

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Tony Tone posted:

And yes, I dont trust anyone who doesn't smoke these days.

drat this guy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

He's like Solid Snake from the third game, but he's in the jungle just to gently caress it up